heduled to do it May 25, but was delayed that d

#1 von riluowanying123 , 16.09.2018 13:32

VICTORIA, British Columbia -- Scott McCarron birdied five of the first six holes and finished with a course-record 8-under 62 to take the first-round lead Friday in the Pacific Links Bear Mountain Championship.The 51-year-old McCarron birdied all four par-5 holes -- Nos. 1, 12, 13 and 18 -- in chilly conditions at Bear Mountain Resort, the first-year venue in the PGA Tour Champions event that was played in Hawaii from 2012-14.I really enjoy the golf course. I love the layout, McCarron said. Its really one of the prettiest golf courses Ive ever played in my life, its just fantastic. Its my new favorite golf course, of course.McCarron won the Principal Charity Classic in June in Iowa for his first victory on the 50-and-over tour after winning three times on the PGA Tour.It was a tough day -- we had a little drizzle, little bit of breeze and the fog came in and out, McCarron said. There were a couple of holes where we had to wait until we could see the fairway. But I got off to a good start. I birdied the first three holes, made a couple nice putts and hit some good shots and the rest of the round kept going. I made another three birdies in a row in the middle of the round, and it was really nice to birdie the last hole to shoot 62.Doug Garwood and Jerry Smith were tied for second at 64. Garwood played the back nine in 6-under 30, and Smith had eight birdies and a bogey.Woody Austin and Jeff Sluman shot 65, and Olin Browne and Wes Short Jr. followed at 66. Austin has three victories this year.Hall of Famers Vijay Singh and Colin Montgomerie topped the group at 67.Englands Paul Broadhurst, the winner last week at Pebble Beach, had a 69. He won the Senior British Open at Carnoustie in July.Bernhard Langer opened with a 70. The 59-year-old German star leads the tour with four victories this season. Langer played alongside Singh and former European Ryder Cup teammate Miguel Angel Jimenez (69).Rod Spittle topped the four Canadians in the field with a 72. Jim Rutledge shot 73, Stephen Ames 74, and Murray Poje 82. Wholesale Air Max 2018 . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Cheap Air Max 2018 . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapairmaxonlinesale.com/ . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Air Max 2018 Sale . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. White Air Max 2018 . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Alfredo Aceves had another successful spot start. Aceves threw six solid innings, Daniel Nava homered and the AL East-leading Boston Red Sox beat the Tampa Bay Rays 2-1 on Wednesday night. "Ace gave us a huge lift today," Boston manager John Farrell said. "He did an excellent job, and the bullpen came in and was stellar. This was a very good series to win here and Ace had a lot to do with that." Boston won two of three in the series, which dropped the fourth-place Rays five games behind the Red Sox. "They did a nice job against us because weve been scoring a lot of runs," Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon said. "Theyve gotten us this year in a lot of close games and we have to figure out a way to beat them." Aceves (3-1), recalled before the game from Triple-A Pawtucket, allowed one run, four hits and four walks. This is the right-handers third stint with the Red Sox this season. "He came up today, he kept us in the ballgame, and won it for us," Boston catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia said. Aceves allowed one run over six innings in another spot start on May 27, a 9-3 win over Philadelphia. Nava put the Red Sox up 2-0 on a third-inning, two-run homer off Chris Archer (1-2), who gave up two runs, four hits, four walks and struck out seven over four innings. The Rays rookie right-hander exuberantly left the mound after striking out Nava with the bases loaded to end the fourth. "He was into the game just as we were into the game," Nava said of Archer. "I just saw him jump up and down after that. Obviously it was just emotional. Hes just out there competing, wanting to win. I get that. It threw me off guard, thats all." Archer was making his third start this season, and appearing in ninth career big league game. "I was pretty amped," Archer said. "I was just competing and I wasnt holding anything back.dddddddddddd When I do that, its not towards the other team." Evan Longoria got the Rays within 2-1 on a solo homer in the sixth. He has gone deep in three consecutive games after homering just once over his previous 26. Andrew Bailey, the fourth Boston reliever, pitched the ninth for his seventh save in nine opportunties. After Craig Breslow allowed a two-out double in the eighth Kelly Johnson, Koji Uehara entered and struck out Longoria. Jacoby Ellsbury extended his hitting streak to 11 games with a single and scored on Navas two-out shot in the third. He also stole two bases in the game, giving him 29 for the year. Ellsbury has scored a run in 10 consecutive games, and stolen a base five straight games. Tampa Bay loaded the bases by drawing three walks from Aceves in the second, but failed to score when Yunel Escobar hit an inning-ending grounder. Aceves worked out of a two-on, no-out jam in the third by striking out Johnson and getting a double-play grounder by Longoria. Rays first baseman James Loney made a strong defensive play in the first, diving to his right to take away a potential two-out RBI single from David Ortiz. NOTES: Red Sox RHP Clay Buchholz played catch for the first time since leaving his start last Saturday with neck stiffness. He might return to the rotation Sunday or Tuesday. ... Rays LHP David Price, on the 15-day disabled list since May 16 with a left triceps strain, will throw in a simulated game Thursday. ... The Red Sox optioned RHP Jose De La Torre to Pawtucket. ... Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pro Bowl defensive tackle Gerald McCoy threw the ceremonial first pitch. He was first scheduled to do it May 25, but was delayed that day getting to the ballpark due to a minor vehicle accident in which no one was injured. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China NFL Hoodies Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

en, Antti Tyrvainen, Sam Gagner and Magnus P
of the year in their 25.23 (173) to 11.13 (79

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz