for the first time since May 21-22. ... The

#1 von riluowanying123 , 27.09.2018 17:52

CAMBRIDGE, Ontario -- Marina Alex eagled her final hole for an 8-under 64 and the second-round lead Friday in the LPGA Manulife Classic.Alex played the final five holes in 5 under for the lowest score in her LPGA Tour career, setting up the 18-foot eagle putt with a 5-wood approach on the par-5 ninth.Super happy, Alex said. Just kind of everything fell together, ball-striking, putting. I actually left a couple of putts out there, but Im not going to complain about the score that I shot.The 26-year-old former Vanderbilt player had a 10-under 134 total at Whistle Bear for a one-stroke lead over Thailands P.K. Kongkraphan and South Koreas Hyo Joo Kim.Second-ranked Ariya Jutanugarn was four strokes back after a 68 in her bid to win three straight events for the second time this season. Using a driver in competition for the second straight day after shelving it for months, the 20-year-old Thai player had an eagle, six birdies, two bogeys and a double bogey.She began the streak at the Womens British Open, and rebounded from a knee injury that forced her to withdraw during the Rio Olympics to win the Canadian Pacific Womens Open on Sunday in Alberta.Playing in the second group of the day off the 10th tee, Alex took advantage of calmer conditions than she faced Thursday afternoon in a first-round 70.I think we were fortunate, Alex said. Right now, its totally scorable.She had eight birdies and two bogeys.It actually is a pretty wide-open course, which is sometimes for me a little challenging because its hard to pick out targets, Alex said. But Im trying really hard to focus, be as narrow as possible off the tee and into the green and just be very specific with what Im trying to do.Kongkraphan had a bogey-free 66. She recently went through coaching and club changes.I have a problem with my iron pretty bad, Kongkraphan said. I tried to get better, so I switched the club and changed the coach. ... From last week I have so much more confidence.Kim closed with a birdie for a 67. She won the season-opening event in the Bahamas.South Koreas Mi Hyang Lee was 8 under after a 67. She had a hole-in-one on the fifth hole.I think just less wind and the greens more better condition, Lee said. So just everything is perfect.U.S. Open champion Brittany Lang, second last year at Whistle Bear after winning the inaugural event in 2012 at Grey Silo, was 6 under after a 71.First-round leader Chella Choi also was 6 under after a 72. The South Korean player three-putted three times. Hope tomorrow is better, Choi said.Defending champion Suzann Pettersen had a 71 to reach 4 under.Canadian star Brooke Henderson, playing alongside Jutanugarn, was 3 under after a 71. She eagled the par-5 12th and closed with a birdie.Not exactly what I was looking for, Henderson said. That birdie on my last hole kind of made me feel a lot better about the day, which is always nice, and 3-under par, I cant complain too much.The 18-year-old Henderson beat top-ranked Lydia Ko in a playoff in June in the KPMG Womens PGA for her first major title, and successfully defended her Portland Classic title in early July.Ko was 2 under after a 72.I putted much better today, so it was good to see some putts go in, Ko said. Without the putter, I dont think I would have been able to shoot even par.Alena Sharp was the top Canadian, shooting a 70 to reach 5 under. She tied for fourth last week at Priddis Greens for her best finish on the tour.I didnt make many putts, Sharp said. It was tough to get it close to the pins. I thought they were a little trickier today. The greens are definitely firming up, so you got to hit high shots in.Michelle Wie missed the cut by a stroke with her second 72. She has missed 12 of 20 cuts this season and is 112th on the money list with $55,375. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Robbie-Gould-Jersey/ . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Jaquiski-Tartt-Jersey/ . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Tom-Rathman-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Eli-Harold-Jersey/ . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/Customized/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.ATLANTA -- Fredi Gonzalez doesnt want to discuss the NL East standings. In fact, one mention of the Braves big lead in the division made Atlantas manager groan and complain "I dont even want to talk about that. Its June 2." Ramiro Pena and B.J. Upton hit home runs, Paul Maholm won his third straight decision and Atlanta beat the Washington Nationals 6-3 on Sunday to stretch their lead in the NL East. The Braves won two of three from the Nationals and lead Washington by 6.5 games -- the biggest advantage for any first-place team in the majors. Atlanta is 15-6 against NL East teams, including 7-3 against the Nationals. "Its big," said Upton of winning the series against the Nationals. "We know theyre a team thats going to be around all year. They have a good ballclub. Its good to win games against a team like that." The Nationals (28-29) fell below .500 for the first time since they were 13-14 on April 30. It may seem early in the season to Atlantas Gonzalez, but Washingtons Adam LaRoche said its late for the Nationals to be scuffling around .500. "We deserve to be where were at right now," LaRoche said. "Weve played like crap. And were still not in awful shape. "That only goes so far. Were pretty deep into the season, so weve got to get it going or we wont be there at the end. I dont sense any panic, anybody stressing over it, but itd be nice to pick it up." Washington manager Davey Johnson said the teams sagging offence could get a lift as outfielder Jayson Werth is expected to come off the 15-day disabled list for Tuesdays start of a home series against the Mets. "Theres still plenty of time," Johnson said. "We can right the ship and get things going in the right direction. Weve still got plenty of time. "The offence is just sputtering a little bit. Itll be good to get Jayson back. Our guys are certainly capable. Theyve just got to start doing it. Thats all. Its that simple." Ian Desmond hit a homer for Washington in the sixth inning to cut Atlantas lead to 4-3. Freddie Freeman answered with a bases-loaded, two-run double in the bottom of the inning. Paul Maholm (7-4) allowed three runs, two earned, on five hits in six innings. Craig Kimbrel pitched a perfect ninth for his 17th save. Washington rookie Nathan Karns (0-1) gave up four runs, three earned, on seven hits in 4 2-3 innings. Karns allowed two homers. He has given up four homers in his two starrts.dddddddddddd Upton, who had the game-winning hit in the Braves 2-1 win over the Nationals in 10 innings on Saturday night, hit a second-inning homer off Karns to give Atlanta a 3-2 lead. The two-game surge was much-needed for Upton, who has RBIs in back-to-back games for only the second time this season. "Good for him," Gonzalez said. "His at-bats keep getting better and better and better. Thats the B.J. Upton that we want to see. Its good that hes coming along. "Hopefully hell run off 10 or 12 games like this." The Braves led 2-0 before Karns recorded an out. Ryan Zimmermans 10th error on a wild throw to first allowed Andrelton Simmons to reach base. Pena hit Karns next pitch about five rows deep into the right-field seats for his third homer. Washington tied the game with two runs in the second. LaRoche doubled and moved to third on Ian Desmonds bunt single. Tyler Moores single to left field drove in LaRoche. With two outs, Karns hit a grounder to Freeman at first base. Maholm dropped Freemans toss to first base for an error as Desmond scored. Karns was pulled after giving up a single to Justin Upton and a two-out walk to Evan Gattis in the fifth. Brian McCanns single off Zack Duke drove in Upton for a 4-2 lead. Desmonds seventh homer cut the lead to 4-3 in the sixth before Freemans bases-loaded double off Duke in the bottom of the inning pushed the lead to three runs. Freemans drive hit the yellow line on the top of the left-field wall. Three umpires left the field for a video review to confirm the on-field ruling the hit was a double. "I blame it on the wind," Freeman said with a smile. "Its a big park. Cmon guys, move the fences in." Washington right-hander Erik Davis, recalled from Triple-A Syracuse on Saturday, pitched 1 2-3 perfect innings in his major league debut. NOTES: The Braves held out slumping right fielder Jason Heyward, who struck out in each of his three at-bats on Saturday night, leaving his batting average at .142. Justin Upton moved to right field and Gattis started in left field. ... B.J. Upton made back-to-back starts for the first time since May 21-22. ... The Braves open a three-game series against Pittsburgh on Monday night as RHP Kris Medlen, still looking for his second win, faces RHP A.J. Burnett. The Nationals, off on Monday, return home to open a series against the Mets on Tuesday night when RHP Jordan Zimmermann faces RHP Jeremy Hefner. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

and eight touchdowns and has a passer rating of
means we cant fund them in that way (l

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz