Its not disrespectful, but its easier to do

#1 von MJL456 , 30.09.2018 15:22

Former NFL WR Greg Jennings (10:30 a.m. ET), ESPN MLB Insider Tim Kurkjian (11:00) and Zoo Miamis Ron Magill (12:00 p.m. ET) join Stugotz and Greg Cote.Text us at 67974 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at @LeBatardShow and @Stugotz790 -- well be with you from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET on ESPN Radio, ESPNRadio.com and ESPNU. Denny McLain Jersey . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Alex Wilson Jersey . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. http://www.tigersgearshop.com/Tigers-Jack-Morris-Kids-Jersey/ . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. James McCann Jersey . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Lance Parrish Jersey . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No.The goalkeeper feels humiliated, there is no need to do that. That was the view of former Queens Park Rangers and Blackpool manager Ian Holloway after Barcelonas Cruyff penalty on Sunday, when Lionel Messi rolled the ball forward for Luis Suarez to score.While some lauded the penalty, which was similar to one scored by former Barcelona player and head coach Johan Cruyff in 1982, there were questions over whether it was disrespectful to opponents Celta Vigo. We take a look at some of the opinions, from those who say it was genius to others who say it made them uncomfortable... Luis Suarez celebrates with Lionel Messi after combining to score from the penalty spot Barcelona head coach Luis EnriqueThere will be those who like it and those who dont. As well as winning titles, here we try to entertain people and win in a spectacular and sporting manner. You can take a penalty like that, its legal and theres a Cruyff penalty we all know.In this country, a kick (at an opponent) is more readily accepted than anything fancy. We dont care about that. What we have to do is enjoy our football, respect our opponents, try to show were better through football.Im sorry but I dont think anything special happened. Im used to seeing them train and there they are even better. German newspaper Bild asked whether the penalty was arrogant or genius Celta Vigo head coach Eduardo BerizzoThe penalty was taken in a different way, theres nothing more to it. I am hurt by the number of goals we let in, not by how they scored. Their players are respectful with the rival: they score goals as they can, as they want to and as they are allowed to.Barcelona vice-president Jordi MestreMy personal opinion is that at this point, if we see this show and talk about disrespect, thats not so good.I dont know if they rehearsed the penalty. I think they talked about it and it went well for the level of football theyre at.Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem BalagueStraight away the debate in Spain started, was it disrespectful or not? Football, especially in England, is made up of controversies and personalities whereas in Spain it is tactics and personalities, with controversies only recently growing into the game.Those characteristics didnt bring any of us into football, instead it was moments of magic and Barcas penalty will have evoked memories of Cruyffs penalty from 1982 - a moment which is historic and not viewed as disrespectful in any way.In Spain there is a lot of talk about whether this is disrespectful or not. That is a view that has been used by many to criticise Barcelona. Most of the discontent comes from Madrid and it is a media strategy to please the Madrid fans who want to hear that, it has nothing to do with people thinking about football and is more to do with the business side of things - ie selling newspapers. Lionel Messi passed the ball for Luis Suarez to score To those who claim that this was out of order and would like to see none of this in football then I implore you to go and find another game because I wish there were more moments like this.You cannot label everything in the same way, there are things that players do when the game is over that do feel disrespectful. A tactical gesture or a skill perhaps, something that would be done when playing with friends and not when your four or five goals to the good.But that goal doesnt fall into that bracket for me. What would the opinion be if Ronaldo and Karim Benzema or Juan Mata and Wayne Rooney tried something similar? Everyone is talking about this goal so, for me, that must be for a good reason.Barcelona forward NeymarThat play had been rehearsed and it was supposed to be for me. The most important thing is that the play worked.Barcelona midfielder Andres IniestaMy reaction to the penalty was one of surprise because of the way they ran it, but Im happy it was a goal. You can take them like that too. Enrique defends Suarez, Messi Luis Enrique has rejected suggestions that the penalty was intended to embarrass Celta We are the first ones to try to respect our opponents and the way they play. I do not think that the penalty was disrespectful.Ian Hollloway on Sky Sports NowIf I was the opposition manager I would be fuming, if I was the manager of the player who scored I would be saying if you want him to score a hat-trick then he can take the penalty.dddddddddddd The goalkeeper feels humiliated, there is no need to do that; a classy club and classy team dont need to do that.Sky Sports Spanish football commentator Terry GibsonI do understand why it would be accused of being disrespectful, but we are going to remember it for a long time. The game was quite tight, it wasnt the kind of game you thought they would do this. Terry Gibson gives his verdict on the penalty Its indicative of how those front three are playing and enjoying their football.Marca journalist Tomas GuaschIf Ronaldo and Benzema did it they would be sent to Afghanistan.Ex-Arsenal defender Nigel Winterburn on Sky Sports NowIf I was playing and it was my team I would be uncomfortable with my team-mates doing that, but the rules state you dont have to directly strike the ball. Lionel Messi scored a fantastic free-kick in the 6-1 victory If it was my team-mates I would be uncomfortable because you have to show some respect to the opposition and, as an ex-player, that says we are not giving them the respect they deserve. I am uncomfortable with it.Sky Sports Now guest and former Norwich striker Iwan RobertsIts genius but it shows a lack of respect. If you tried that in a practice match your manager would be ripping your head off, even if you scored. They dont need to be doing it.Brighton manager Chris HughtonI think most people will see it for the quality it is. It was probably planned, although it didnt look like the manager knew it was going to happen. Its not disrespectful, but its easier to do that when you are 3-1 up.Rangers boss Mark WarburtonWhether you call it showboating and take it the wrong way or just admire the fact they have so much skill and creativity that you stand back and applaud, I dont know.It could be seen as disrespectful and showboating but you see the reaction from the guys at the Nou Camp and its different. You are looking at some of the finest players in world football and for me it is a joy to watch them play.Celta defender Gustavo CabralIts annoying that it ended up being a goal. But not because of the way they took it. Bad sportsmanship? Listen as Jon Driscoll and Terry Gibson continue the debate on the latest La Liga Weekly podcast What did you make of Barcelonas penalty? Have your say by leaving a comment or tweeting @SkyFootball... Also See: Enrique defends Suarez, Messi Balague: Moment of magic WATCH: Barcas Cruyff penalty Barcelona 6-1 Celta Vigo Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

clubs are unlikely to splash cash in
son marca registrada (c) 2015 ESP

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz