that the report said the police had trouble waking him up

#1 von MJL456 , 04.10.2018 14:57

DENVER -- Chris Rusin was fine with being part of history. He would have liked to have gotten a win along with it, too.Ichiro Suzuki tripled off the wall off Rusin for his 3,000th career hit in the major leagues, becoming the 30th player to reach the milestone as the Miami Marlins beat the Colorado Rockies 10-7 Sunday.The 42-year-old Suzuki got his big hit in the seventh inning. He became the first player born in Japan to reach 3,000, and joined Paul Molitor as the only players to hit the mark with a triple.Congratulations to him, Rusin said. All I ask for is a signed bat in return. Its crazy to be a part of.Suzukis milestone overshadowed a big day from Nolan Arenado, who homered twice and drove in five runs for Colorado. Arenado leads the NL in home runs (29) and RBI (87).I wanted to see him get it done but I wish we were winning by a lot and it was looper or something, Arenado said.Adam Conley (8-6) allowed six runs in five innings. Fernando Rodney worked the ninth for his first save since coming to Miami on June 30 and 18th overall.Jon Gray (8-5) was roughed up for eight runs on 10 hits in 3 2/3 innings.Suzuki was hitless in his first three at-bats of the game before he tagged Rusin.Suzuki launched a long drive to right field that carried just beyond the reach of leaping Gerardo Parra, and breezed into third standing up.Third base coach Lorenzo Bundy hugged Suzuki as Miami players came out of the dugout to congratulate him. He waved his helmet to acknowledge the cheers at Coors Field.Hitting coach Barry Bonds gave him a hug as the celebration at third base ended, and Suzuki got another round of applause when he scored on Jeff Mathis single, as well as a hug from manager Don Mattingly.Suzuki gave the crowd a wave as he went into the dugout. He batted again in the ninth and drew a walk.Im disappointed with giving up a triple, Rusin said. Id rather it had been a single. It was cool that he got a hit but it wasnt cool that he scored.The Rockies had trimmed an seven-run deficit to 8-6 before Suzukis triple and run made it 9-6. Gray struggled and had his shortest outing in three months.Theres nothing that went right today, Gray said. I pretty much lost us the game and lost us the series.Greeted with cheers every time he came to bat, Suzuki struck out in the first inning, hit a comebacker in the third and grounded out to short in the fourth.At 42 years, 290 days he is the second-oldest player by three days over Ricky Henderson to reach the milestone. Only Cap Anson, who was 45 when he got his 3,000th hit in 1897, was older.Rene Lachemann, Colorados catching coach, went over to give Suzuki a hug as he left the field after the game.Its an amazing accomplishment, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. Its a lot of hits in a relatively short period of time.TRAINERS ROOMRockies: Parra was activated from the 15-day DL and INF Rafael Ynoa was optioned to Triple-A Albuquerque. Parra played right field on Sunday while OF Carlos Gonzalez rested his sore left ankle.UP NEXTRockies: Rookie LHP Tyler Anderson (4-3, 3.25) opens a two-game series against Texas. He will be opposed by Cole Hamels (12-3, 2.89). Nelson Semedo Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Samuel Umtiti Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.cheapbarcelonajerseys.com/ .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Ousmane Dembele Jersey . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars running back Denard Robinson said his car ended up in a retention pond after a single-car accident earlier this month because he fell asleep while at a stoplight.Robinson emphasized that he was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the early-morning accident on July 3.If that was the case, I would have had a DUI, Robinson said in his first public comments since the accident.According to the Jacksonville Sheriffs Office report, Robinsons Chevy Impala slowly drove through an intersection on the wrong side of the road and ended up in a retention pond shortly after 4 a.m. July 3.Robinson was found asleep at the wheel of his car while it was slowly sinking into the pond. The 25-year-old Robinson and his passenger, 29-year-old Marissa O. Staples, were unhurt. However, police officers had to tell Robinson multiple times that the car was in the pond and convince him to leave, according to the police report.The report also stated that officer M.T. Borgert screened Robinson for impairment and determined that Robinson was not impaired and should not be charged with driving under the influence. In addition, it was written on the police report that alcohol and drug tests were not given.However, Robinson said Thursday he was tested for impairment and he didnt seem pleased with the fact that the report said the police had trouble waking him up and convincing him and his passenger to leave the car.You read what you read, Robinson saidd.dddddddddddd I dont want to go against it. I dont want to say nothing against nobody. I talked to the police already so its something that I dont really too much care about talking about....They questioned me. They did a lot of questions. They did a lot of tests.Robinson said Staples is his cousin and they were driving home after checking to see if an area business was open when the accident occurred.Robinson was not cited at the time. However, Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams announced July 6 an investigation into the actions of the responding officers. Robinson was issued a citation for careless driving on July 10. The investigation is ongoing.Robinson said he was surprised to receive the citation, which occurred while he was in London for one week for a three-day football academy put on by the teams United Kingdom branch, but he accepted it and said he made a mistake and will deal with the consequences.I feel blessed, he said. It could have been a situation where I couldnt be talking to yall right now. The situation could have been way worse than that. I could have hurt somebody or killed somebody. Im truly blessed that nothing happened to nobody. I came off [with] no harm, no scratches or nothing. The passenger [wasnt hurt either].I think its one of those things that open your eyes and say youve got to count your blessings and I understand that. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

Titans made life hard for themselves with a slow start to the match.
d past Bethune-Cookman for a 79-73

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz