he Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will

#1 von riluowanying123 , 06.11.2018 16:43

New Zealands Lydia Ko couldnt buy a putt Saturday at the womens Olympic golf tournament in Rio de Janeiro. But when it mattered most, the worlds top-ranked player came through.Faced with a 7-foot putt on the 18th hole -- and the silver medal hanging in the balance -- Kos shot slid in the side door for a birdie on the final hole of golfs return to the Olympics in more than a century.My celebration was like as if I won the gold, said Ko, who shot a final-round 2-under-par 69. I wasnt putting very great today, so just to see something go in, I think was really cool because now theres no playoff.Had Ko missed her putt, there would have been a playoff with Chinas Shanshan Feng, who ended up with the bronze medal.Starting the final round 2 shots back of 54-hole leader and eventual gold-medal winner Inbee Park, Kos putting was just a touch off Saturday.In the final round, Ko managed just 69 feet of putts made over 18 holes, compared to nearly double that for Park (123 feet.) On the front nine, Ko sank just one putt more than 16 inches -- a 16-footer for birdie at the seventh hole -- for her only par breaker through the first 13 holes.On 14 of 18 holes, Kos final stroke came from less than 3? feet from the cup. And 38 of Kos 69 feet of putts came on the final five holes. Thats where she made three birdies that pulled her from off the podium into the silver-medal position when all was said and done.Coming down the stretch I tried to play a little more aggressively and that worked in my favor coming down on 16, said Ko, who drove the green on the short par-4 and two-putted for birdie.At one stage I was fifth, and I said, OK, Ive got a lot of work to do, Ko said. But it was a really good finish, and no matter what the result is, when youre finishing off with a birdie where theres the most crowds, its a great feeling.Early on in the final round, Ko showed a composure well beyond her 19 years. When her second shot on the par-4 second hole found a greenside sandy area, she was forced to take an unplayable lie penalty stroke.Ko nearly holed her next shot, a putt from the fringe that stopped an inch short of the hole.So what does it mean to Ko, a two-time major champion, to become the youngest female medalist in New Zealands Olympic history?I said if I get a medal, Im never going to take it off, she said. I think I might have to shower with it. And I know that it doesnt rust; or at least were going to try it.But you know, this is an honor. ... This medal is obviously something that Im very proud of. But its I think a medal that represents every golfer here, and, you know, everyone back at home in New Zealand. Brandon Allen Jersey . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Lamarcus Joyner Jersey . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. http://www.cheapramsjerseyssale.com/?tag=dominique-easley-jersey-sale . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Mike Thomas Jersey . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Cheap Rams Jerseys Free Shipping .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. NEW YORK -- Americans Nicole Gibbs and Ryan Harrison are the MVPs of World Team Tennis.Gibbs of the Orange County Breakers and Harrison of the San Diego Aviators led their teams to the WTT Final. They will face off in the championship on Aug. 26 at the West Side Tennis Club, home of the New York Empire.Gibbs helped the Breakers (8-4) reach their second consecutive final. Harrison played in his first WTT season.John Lloyd, who guided the Aviators to an 8-4 record, earrned coach of the year honors.dddddddddddd Michaella Krajicek of the Springfield Lasers and Fabrice Martin of the Philadelphia Freedoms were the top rookies.At the final, chef Marcus Samuelsson of Red Rooster Harlem will host the Taste of Tennis event. Billie Jean King, co-founder of WTT, will hand out the trophy for the summer coed league. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

he lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to ta
nd to a day he wont soon forget. Davis respon

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz