secutive days over the weekend. Phila

#1 von riluowanying123 , 13.11.2018 14:46

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Lydia Ko could hear the cheers as she played the Olympic Golf Course, only they werent for her.Not yet, anyway.The No. 1 player in womens golf played five holes about the time Justin Rose and Henrik Stenson were battling to the very end for the sports first Olympic medals in 112 years. She did make it to the 18th green in time to see the medals, and she got a photo with Rose and his gold.Hopefully, his vibes came off to me, she said Monday.Now its the womens turn.Even as the men were finishing up the final round, the women were allowed to resume preparations for the start of their event Wednesday. Ko didnt even wait that long. She was on the course in the morning to watch fellow her fellow Kiwi golfers, Danny Lee and Ryan Fox.I dont think Ive ever been such a huge fan, she said. Normally, I love my sleep. Yesterday, I slept a little less. I told them both, `I dont think I ever woke up at 7 a.m. to watch someone else play.Ko is the favorite, as she is most weeks on the LPGA Tour. She already has won four times this year, including her second major at the ANA Inspiration in California, and she was runner-up to Brooke Henderson of Canada in the KPMG Womens PGA Championship.Whats special about this week is playing for the flag, which she has never done as a professional.Ko is not eligible for the Solheim Cup, which is for Americans and Europeans. New Zealand does not have the depth to form a team for the International Crown, which was the closest event golf had to the Olympics before the Olympics came along.There is no team component to golf in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, so this week really is no different. It just feels that way.Even though there Im the only New Zealand woman golfer in this week, I think its not more about our sport, but just every other athlete and every other athlete from New Zealand, Ko said. I do feel that team vibe. I heard that some of the athletes might come out and watch me play, and I think even more then Ill be super excited to see the Silver Fern and see all the logos.Its a quick turnaround for the women. The competition starts Wednesday so the Olympics can conclude ahead of Sundays closing ceremony. Some of the men were able to take part in the opening ceremony and spent the early part of the week going to other events.Ko chose not to be part of the opening ceremony and didnt arrive until Saturday because she thought a week in Rio would be too much. She also is not staying in the athletes village, though she did eat there over the weekend.Just to be in the team vibe, wear the uniform, go out yesterday and watch the guys play, its been really great so far, she said. And its only going to go up.This is the second time in three years that the women have played on the same course a week after the men. The U.S. Open staged the men and women at Pinehurst No. 2 in 2014, and the USGA pulled it off exceptionally well. The course played shorter, but the women still were hitting roughly the same shots into green.Ko is expecting the same from what little she has seen of the Olympic Golf Course.Im pretty sure I do not hit a 9-iron at the same place Bubba Watson is hitting a 9-iron, she said. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. http://www.wholesalemlbjerseys.us/ . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. China MLB Jerseys Outlet . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. Discount Baseball Jerseys . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City.Monaco went top of the Ligue 1 table with a 3-0 win at bottom side Lorient on Friday evening. With leaders Nice not playing until Sunday Leonardo Jardims side moved ahead on goal difference against a side who have picked up just one point in their last six league fixtures.Second-half goals from Radamel Falcao and Thomas Lemar, and a late Boschilia strike, secured back-to-back league wins and extended Lorients miserable run as they remain with just seven points from 13 games so far this season. Elsewhere, Lyon moved into fourth - seven points off Monaco and Nice - after a 1-0 win at 10-man Lille thanks to Maxwel Cornets third-minute goal. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price The struggling home side, who have now lost eight of the last 10, has Younousse Sankhare sent off in the 55th minute but almost snatched a point when Ibrahim Amadou hit the crossbar late on.ddddddddddddNice could find themselves in third by the end of Saturday as Paris Saint-Germain host Nantes in the afternoon, with the French Riviera side not in action until Sunday evening against St Etienne.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Ligue 1 fixtures Ligue 1 table Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

n elbow injury in early January and will be o
a better position than those numbers indic

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz