delphia is 2-0 against the Senato

#1 von MJL456 , 27.12.2018 15:41

A look at some of the highlights from the five games on the schedule Tuesday at the Orlando Summer League and Utah Jazz Summer League:INTRODUCING MR. MURRAYDejounte Murray, the No. 29 overall pick by the San Antonio Spurs, made his Summer League debut and showed why some think he could be the steal of the draft. The athletic Washington product got to the rim repeatedly and finished with 21 points on 8-for-12 shooting and added five rebounds.I havent played a minute yet and I just wanted to play basketball again because thats what I love to do, Murray said. At the same time, I know I had to slow down and let the game come to me.SITTING CELTICSNo. 3 overall pick Jaylen Brown hyperextended his right knee in his first game Monday and hasnt played since. Hes been diagnosed with a bone bruise. President of basketball operations Danny Ainge said theyre being cautious and Brown will have an opportunity to get some games in Las Vegas. Second-year guard R.J. Hunter also sat with a sore wrist.The Celtics beat the Spurs 87-86 and finished 3-0 in Salt Lake City. San Antonio went 2-1.SLC MVPsSpurs second-year guard Kyle Anderson and Jazz second-year forward Trey Lyles were easily the top two players in the Utah Jazz Summer League. Anderson topped 20 points in all three games, including 23 Thursday. He also posted 10 rebounds and seven assists.Im just trying to get that confidence back overall, Anderson said. Just trying to carry it over now. I can play as well as I want out here, but I have to carry it over.Lyles had a double-double the first two nights and wrapped up the week with 22 points and eight rebounds.ALL THE STOPSThe Celtics may have missed out on signing Kevin Durant, but it wasnt for a lack of effort. Ainge even arranged for Patriots quarterback Tom Brady to take part in the recruiting pitch.I just thought it would be a good idea, Ainge said. Wed like to get a lot of guys to come. Tom was available and I reached out to him. He thought about it for a day and said, `OK, Ill do it.In a very short turnaround he wanted to go. He had met KD one time before. I told him how much of a fan KD was of his. It was a fun time for all of us to have Tom there with us.Ainge explained its no easy task for teams to separate themselves from the pack when chasing free agents.Theres 30 good basketball teams and very competent organizations, Ainge said. The competitions fierce, so to set yourself apart from some of the top-echelon teams in this league is very challenging.BACK ON THE COURTNo. 1 overall pick Ben Simmons returned to the court after sitting out the Tuesday session. He left the game early on Monday due to cramps in both calves. The 76ers had planned to manage his minutes coming in, considering the Las Vegas Summer League begins Saturday. Simmons finished with six points, seven rebounds and six assists in an 86-75 defeat of the Jazz. He shot just 2 for 8 from the field, but continued to show incredible vision and passing ability. The 76ers finished 1-2 and the Jazz 0-3.IN THE HOUSEThe newest members of the Jazz were in attendance Thursday. Point guard George Hill and forward Joe Johnson both sat in the stands to watch the Utah roster face the 76ers.CHANGE OF VENUEThe Utah Jazz Summer League moved to the University of Utahs Jon M. Huntsman Center on campus for the final day of the session. The Jazz arena was booked for a Thirty-One Gifts convention that specializes in womens bags.MARBLEIZEDOrlando Blues Devyn Marble scored 21 points to go along with six assists and five steals while shooting 7 for 14 from the field in a 96-94 win over the Mavericks.CLIPPEDThe Los Angeles Clippers fell to 0-4 in Orlando with a 79-69 loss to the Orlando White team, but the No. 25 overall pick Brice Johnson was a bright spot. The North Carolina product posted 19 points, eight rebounds and seven turnovers. He went 6 for 7 from the field and 7 for 8 from the free-throw line.Treveon Graham finished with 24 points and six rebounds for Orlando White.MOTORING IN THE CITYPistons second-year forward Stanley Johnson put together his second consecutive strong outing with 20 points, nine rebounds and three steals as Detroit improved to 4-0 with a 71-58 win over the Heat.The young future of Miami, forward Justise Winslow and Josh Richardson, combined to shoot 7 for 30. Winslow had 13 points and four rebounds, while Richardson scored 11 and added four assists. The Heat dropped to 3-1. Wholesale Jerseys Authentic . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Discount Nike NFL Jerseys . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. http://www.cheapjerseyschinafastshipping.com/ . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Wholesale Jerseys . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Chicago Bears coach John Fox said quarterback Jay Cutler did not suffer a season-ending right shoulder injury Sunday in a 22-16 loss to the New York Giants.Cutler missed practice Wednesday, but Fox refused to rule him out for Sunday against Tennessee.You know, in my experience with Jay, hes a tough son of a gun, Fox said. ... So, right now he is day to day.Cutler was sacked four times at MetLife Stadium, but finished the game. A source said Cutler underwent tests Monday to determine the severity of the injury.Fox would not say if Cutlers right shoulder injury will eventually require surgery.There are different levels of injury, you know. Tear is kind of a broad term, Fox said when asked if Cutler has a shoulder tear. It is sore. There is soreness to it. But there are a lot of things in the shoulder that can affect the quarterback. Some of them can be just chronic, old, just wear and tear like pitchers or quarterbacks in the National Football Leaguue.dddddddddddd So its injured, but its not season ending.In the likely event Cutler is unable to play in Week 12, fourth-year quarterback Matt Barkley is preparing to start against the Titans. Barkley has appeared in one game for the Bears this season, completing 6 of 15 pass attempts for 81 yards and two interceptions in a loss to Green Bay on Oct. 21.Im preparing like Im starting, Barkley said Wednesday. Getting the reps is big in any quarterbacks development. Im taking advantage of those and getting timing down with my receivers. Whatever happens, Ill be ready.The Bears announced Wednesday that they signed quarterback David Fales off the Baltimore Ravens practice squad. Fales -- selected by the Bears in the sixth round of the 2014 NFL draft -- spent over two seasons with the organization before Chicago released him after the preseason. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

L?The ruling means Goodell has the pow
WADAs findings are unproven and is exp

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz