e Wildcats most of the night with a tight 2/3

#1 von riluowanying123 , 05.01.2019 12:39

Billy Joe Saunders was embarrassed by the first defence of his WBO world middleweight title on Saturday.The Briton seemed fortunate to earn a unanimous points decision -- 116-113, 116-112 and 115-113 -- over Russian Artur Akavov at the Lagoon Leisure Centre in Paisley, Scotland.Saunders, 27, admitted he had underperformed and claimed pre-fight that he wants bouts against Gennady Golovkin and Saul Canelo Alvarez in 2017.Id like to apologise to the fans especially those who have paid for it, it was a terrible performance, Saunders said. Im honest man. That was terrible. A wins a win.Ive been out a year, a bit overweight. A few adjustments to camp. Just flat, really, really flat. Ive called Golovkin out, but on that performance I want to be embarrassed.Saunders won the WBO belt on points from Irishman Andy Lee almost a year ago. He then turned down an offer to fight Golovkin, a rematch with Chris Eubank failed to happen, a hand injury ruled out a fight against Ukraines Max Bursak before two more postponements of Saunders first defence.Perhaps ring rust was a factor as New York-based Akavov was certainly busier and seemed to be ahead at the halfway point. Saunders wants to make amends with a quick ring return in 2017 to try and put himself back in contention for money-spinning fights against the likes of Triple G and Canelo.I have got to go back, adjust, and New Year I want a big fight to put that right because thats not acceptable, Saunders added.Saunders did not explain why experienced trainer Jimmy Tibbs was not in his corner.Im not making a comment about Jimmy, but after this fight I have got to go back down and sit and have a chat man-to-man, Saunders said.You could put who you want in that corner tonight and they couldnt have helped. I stopped sparring for this fight four, five weeks out for certain reasons. Nike Shox Sale Outlet .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Nike Shox Cheap Online . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. http://www.cheapnikeshoxretro.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Nike Shox Cheap Free Shipping . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Nike Shox Clearance . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. TUCSON, Ariz. -- Parker Jackson-Cartwright took over as starting point guard for Arizona this season.Hes handled the takeover as well as he handles the basketball.Jackson-Cartwright had 15 points, a career-high 11 assists and one turnover in 34 minutes in the eighth-ranked Wildcats 71-55 victory over Northern Colorado on Monday night.Tonight was Parkers best game at Arizona, in my opinion, Wildcats coach Sean Miller said, because everything he did was important..Over the past two games, Jackson-Cartwright had 15 assists and one turnover.I was just ultra-aggressive, he said. My teammates give me confidence every day, in practice and in games. I was just doing what my coaches told me and feeding off my teammates energy.Lauri Markkanen scored 17 points and Kadeem Allen 10 for the Wildcats (4-0).Jordan Davis scored 20 for the Bears (1-3). Chaz Glotta, a transfer from Southern Illinois, made 5 of 11 3-pointers for 15 points.Northern Colorado is in a tough stretch to start the season.We started the season at Butler, we are on the fourth day of an eight-day road trip, first-year coach Jeff Linder said. We get back Saturday and travel out to Norman, Olaying teams like Arizona, even though were not into moral victories, prepares our guys to win.The Wildcats outscored the Bears 34-16 over the final 12:15.But most of the night, Northern Colorado -- picked by coaches and the media to finish near the bottom of the Big Sky Conference -- gave the Wildcats all they could handle.Northern Colorado bothered the Wildcats most of the night with a tight 2/3 zone defense.Its the first time this years team has really gone against a zone, Miller said. That first time you really rely on your older guys and, unfortunately for us, we have a ton of new faces, so we had a deer in the headlights look.The Bears were up 31-30 at the half and Glottas 3-pointer put them ahead 39-37 with 14::11 remaining.ddddddddddddBut Jackson-Cartwright drove inside, was fouled and converted the three-point play that put the Wildcats ahead for good, 40-39, with 12:15 to go. The play ignited an 11-2 run, capped by Markkanens two free throws that gave Arizona a 48-41 lead with 9:25 to go.The Bears twice cut it to four before Arizona pulled away.Neither team led by more than four points in the first 20 minutes.Markkanens soaring tip-in of Parker Jackson-Cartwrights miss just before the buzzer cut the Bears lead to 31-30 at the break.BIG PICTURENorthern Colorado: The Bears look a lot better than was forecast with the tough zone and could cause trouble in the Big Sky.Arizona: The young Wildcats got a taste of what they well could face in Pac-12 play when they faced the zone defense. After struggling against it mightily, they finally figured it out to make the final score more one-sided than the game actually was.TRIER MYSTERYStill no word on why Allonzo Trier isnt playing. The sophomore guard, a member of the Pac-12 all-freshman team last season, sat near the far end of the bench in sweat pants during Monday nights game.The university has declined to comment on why Trier hasnt been in uniform.HIBERNATING BEARSThe two leading scorers from last years Northern Colorado team are sitting out the season as redshirts. The move came as the school issued voluntarily banished itself from postseason play this season for undisclosed rule violations. No word on whether the NCAA will isssue additional penalties.UP NEXTNorthern Colorado: The Bears play Sacred Heart in the Las Vegas Classic on Wednesday.Arizona: The Wildcats also head to the Las Vegas Classic, facing Santa Clara on Thursday night. The winner faces winner of the Butler-Vanderbilt game. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

CLA, rushing for 138 yards but only catching
injured Saturday after a home plate collision

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz