ets read into practice games and situations

#1 von riluowanying123 , 05.01.2019 12:50

GENEVA -- The Garcia Report commissioned by FIFA to investigate the 2018 and 2022 World Cup bid contests had less dramatic impact than many critics wanted.When a disputed summary of the report was published, Russia and Qatar easily kept the hosting rights they won in December 2010.Still, exactly two years ago Friday, FIFA handed American lawyer Michael Garcias investigation report to Switzerlands attorney general as a criminal complaint against suspected money laundering linked to the bid campaigns.That lengthy case is ongoing and confidential.Until it is completed, the main legacy of Garcias report is a series of ethics committee sanctions for FIFA officials -- none from Russia or Qatar.Heres a look at those sanctions:---LIFE BANSo elusive for many years, former FIFA vice president Jack Warner was expelled from world soccer by Garcias work in September 2015.Warner committed many and various acts of misconduct, the summary of Garcias report noted, adding that the Trinidad and Tobago lawmaker was a key player in schemes involving the offer, acceptance, and receipt of undisclosed and illegal payments.In July 2011, Warner took a $1.212 million payment from former FIFA presidential candidate Mohamed bin Hammam, the report said. Both were then under investigation for allegedly bribing Caribbean voters.The money, Garcia said, was linked to Warners decision to resign from FIFA and refuse to cooperate in the proceedings against Mr. Bin Hammam.---8 YEARSReynald Temarii, the FIFA vice president for Oceania in 2010, was banned twice by FIFAs ethics committee -- before and after the 2018-2022 votes.The former Tahiti player got a 1-year ban for talking to undercover reporters from The Sunday Times, which alleged widespread wrongdoing.Temarii appealed, with Bin Hammams encouragement and financial help, and so left Oceania with no vote.According to the Garcia Report summary, Temarii intended to vote for England and Australia. However, the difference it would have made if Mr. Temarii would have participated in the vote would not have been significant.In May 2015, Temarii was banned for eight years for taking 305,640 euros (now $327,000) from Bin Hammam in January 2011 to pay his legal fees.---5 YEARSAsias longtime FIFA vice president until 2011, Chung Mong-joons surprise presidential bid in 2015 to succeed Sepp Blatter was derailed.Chung was banned for six years on charges related to duty of disclosure and obligation to collaborate with investigators. It was cut to five years on appeal, and he was fined 50,000 Swiss francs ($49,850).The ethics committee opened its case based on findings in the (Garcia) report against Chung, a member of the South Korean family which owns World Cup sponsor Hyundai.Before the December 2010 vote, Chung wrote to FIFA colleagues proposing a Korean-backed Global Football Fund of almost $800 million. Those letters created at least the appearance of a conflict (of interest), the Garcia summary noted.---3 YEARSPerhaps the strangest Garcia Report case related to 2010, with then Chile soccer president Harold Mayne-Nicholls leading a FIFA team inspecting each World Cup bid. He was most critical of Russia and Qatar, and mostly ignored by FIFA voters.Days after visiting Qatar, Mayne-Nicholls asked about unpaid work for three relatives at the Aspire youth academy in Doha.In 2014, when weighing a FIFA presidency run against Blatter, Mayne-Nicholls learned he was being investigated for conflicts of interest and unethically seeking gifts.Ethics judges later said he ignored his responsibility ... to act with utmost neutrality and integrity.Mayne-Nicholls was banned for seven years, reduced to three on appeal by FIFA, and fined 20,000 Swiss francs ($19,900).---WARNINGSFranz Beckenbauer and Angel Maria Villar, both former international players and 2018-2022 voters, were found to have disrespected Garcias investigation.Beckenbauer was provisionally banned for two weeks during the 2014 World Cup for snubbing requests for witness statements. He then complied.About 18 months later, Beckenbauer was formally warned and fined 7,000 Swiss francs ($6,975). He is now under investigation by Swiss federal prosecutors and FIFAs ethics committee over irregular payments linked to Germany hosting the 2006 World Cup.Villar verbally insulted Garcia in Spanish, and was warned and fined 25,000 Swiss francs ($24,900) last November.---CLEAREDThe first Garcia Report case announced was to clear FIFA veteran Michel DHooghe of all suspicion. Four allegations against the Belgian doctor were considered, including accepting a painting from a long-time former executive committee colleague from Russia.---ACTIVE CASESChung and Mayne-Nicholls can still appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, FIFA told the AP, even several months after being notified of their FIFA appeal verdicts.A case announced this month could also use Garcia evidence.Former Bin Hammam aide Najeeb Chirakal faces a life ban in a case focused mainly on his involvement in payments to several football officials. Those could include Bin Hammams cash gifts to Warner and Temarii.Other FIFA ethics cases against individuals could also be ongoing but remain confidential. Air Max 95 Cheap Authentic . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. http://www.airmax95cheap.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Air Max 95 China .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Air Max 95 For Sale Cheap . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. The joke is that South Africans feel more at home in Perth than some Australians. With an estimated 30,000 of their countrymen permanently settled in the city, and its distance from the rest of Australias cities, you can understand why. South African batsmen Stephen Cook and Temba Bavuma also have reason to feel like they belong at the WACA, but its got more to do with where they come from.They play their cricket at the Wanderers in Johannesburg, which Cook said was probably the one ground in the world thats similar to Perth in terms of pace and bounce. While the WACA has lost some of its bite and the Wanderers has been known to produce run-fests, especially in limited-overs cricket, the surfaces remain spicy enough to keep bowlers interested.Batsmen need familiarity to be properly equipped on such pitches and Cook, whose domestic career is more than a decade and a half old, said he had more than enough. I think it will stand me in good stead and I will try to take a few of the lessons Ive learnt in my career and translate them into playing here, Cook said.Bavuma only has half of Cooks experience but more than three times his number of Tests caps and is just as eager to show what he can do on a seamer-friendly strip. Judging by the nets, its quite similar to the Wanderers. Here the bounce is a bit exaggerated. Thats a challenge I am looking forward to, he said.But both will need major improvements on what they have showed on tour so far if they are to match their talk with action. The pair are the only two in the top seven who have not scored at least a half-century in South Africas two warm-up matches.Cook managed just 5 and 12 in the first one, a day-night practice match, and got a duck in the second. Bavuma fared slightly better with scores of 11, 21 and 43. On South Africa As winter tour to Australia earlier this year, Cook scored only 58 runs in four innings - two of them were ducks - while Bavuma scored 51 in that series, with a top score of 21.Those numbers are not reassuring, but Cook insisted they were not a cause for concern. I havent scored that many runs since Ive been here but Im not too perturbed by that. Things were pretty good in a couple of domestic games back home and Ive felt like Ive been in decent touch, he said, referring to an unbeaten 97 in the first-class season opener between the Lions and Cobras at the Wanderers. We all hit the ground runnning when it gets to the real stuff.dddddddddddd Sometimes a lot gets read into practice games and situations like that but Ive played this game for long enough to know that theres no direct correlation between the two.Bavuma also has recent form to fall back on. On his ODI debut against Ireland, batting as an opener, he scored a century and showed an ability to shift gears, which he knows could be called on in the Tests.Where I bat in the middle order you generally have to be able to play the situation, Bavuma said. There will be moments in the series where you have to take the attack to the opposition. Its about me being able to recognise those moments and adjust.Bavuma has already showed an ability to adapt to pressure. He is the first black African batsman to play Test cricket for South Africa and as such, carries the hopes of a nation. He accepts that. If that was not enough, at 1.67 metres (55) he has since been asked if he also considers himself an ambassador for the vertically challenged as well. He isnt entirely sure of the answer but he knows that he could be seen as a novelty and that means expectation on him will grow with each game.Its a pressure I am trying to embrace and take in my stride. I want to improve and better myself all the time, Bavuma said.At 33, so does Cook. Schooled alongside former South African captain Graeme Smith, Cook has waited almost half his life to play for South Africa and with time not on his side, he wants to make the most of every match.My first Test was a dream, but as cricketers were never satisfied. You get a taste for something and you want more. This is an iconic series. Its been a series in which a lot of players and a lot of teams careers have been defined. Therein lies another wonderful opportunity for us as a team. Its for me as an individual to make my stamp and put my mark on it.Cook watched as JP Duminy and Faf du Plessis prospered on previous Australian tours and saw two people of similar age and and who I grew up playing cricket against, go from guys who were maybe not that well known, to guys who put in big performances under pressure.Neither Cook, nor Bavuma are well-known yet. But they have put in performances under pressure at the Wanderers. Now they have to do it at the WACA. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

anning on doing their own community conversat
he IDBI Academy, while heading Karnatakas Un

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz