t Murray tightened up and failed to take

#1 von riluowanying123 , 07.01.2019 15:01

WIMBLEDON, LONDON -- John McEnroe may have some competition for the best Wimbledon rant of all time.Viktor Troicki railed against the worst umpire ever as he launched a verbal tirade during his 3-6, 6-3, 6-3, 2-6, 6-3 second-round defeat to Albert Ramos-Vinolas at the All England Club.Not since McEnroe shouted the immortal line You cannot be serious! at umpire Edward James for ruling a serve out during the 1981 Championships has Wimbledon been treated to such an entertaining on-court outburst from a player.At 30-30 when he was 5-3 down in the fifth set, Troicki thought a serve from his opponent was out but Italian chair umpire Damiano Torella overruled the decision, giving Spaniard Ramos-Vinolas match point.Troicki, who saw an 18-month ban for failing to provide a blood sample cut to 12 months in 2013, then completely lost his cool in front of a stunned crowd on Court 17.The Serbian grabbed the ball and started screaming there was no white as he examined it for chalk. He walked towards the umpire, held the ball up in his face and shouted, Look at it!He then launched the ball skywards, calling Torella the worst umpire ever in the world.What are you doing? the 25th-seeded Troicki asked, going back to his chair. Did you see the ball? Youre so bad!The umpire stuck with his decision, though, and Troicki returned to his side of the court, before Ramos-Vinolas won the next point to ensure victory. Troicki shook hands with his opponent at the net but he wasnt finished with the umpire.Do you know what you did? he asked repeatedly. Youre horrible! He shouted b******* for good measure and went straight from the court into the referees office.Troicki, who could now face a fine, later called on Wimbledon to install the hawk-eye system on all courts.He should also be fined if you ask me. I behaved well, I didnt do anything until that moment, said Troicki. The guy on the chair, he doesnt have experience of such a surface and such a match. I have never seen him in my whole career. Thats just crazy.?He called one overrule in five sets, which is horrible. There was so many bad calls, not just against me but against my opponent. At the end it was crazy what happened. I felt the guys just way too bad to be on the court where there is no hawk-eye.Im not saying I lost the match because of him, but it was just frustrating having someone like that in the important points of the match and having such decisions where he has no experience or no knowledge about anything.He is just sitting there calling the score, not trying to watch the ball. If you hit the line, you see the fluff or the chalk on the ball and there was nothing. It was such an obvious call.Im not saying he cost me the match but he cost me an important point which could have changed the outcome of the match. I was just boiling at that stage. I couldnt talk normally. I felt like that last game was too much and I overreacted.I just got p----- at the end of the match which is normal I think. Everyone would get p----- on such a point and such circumstances. It was tough to handle such a situation.Troickis rant also harked back to Jeff Tarangos infamous 1995 meltdown at Wimbledon, when the American defaulted his match against Alexander Mronz after branding chair umpire Bruno Rebeuh the most corrupt official in the game for overruling a line call.Tarangos wife also slapped the umpire twice in the face. He was subsequently banned from the 1996 Championships.Maybe there was just something in the water in SW19 on Thursday -- Gilles Simon earlier threatening to sue the umpire during his defeat to Grigor Dimitrov. Air Max Tn Ultra Plus For Sale . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Nike Tn Shoes Cheap . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. http://www.niketnultraplus.com/ . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Nike Tn Shoes 2018 . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Nike Tns Sale . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. LONDON -- Andy Murray?will take on Novak Djokovic in the World Tour final on Sunday.The two best players in the world will compete in a straight shootout for the year-end No. 1 ranking in the championship match at the O2 Arena.Seems like a movie story scenario. Its a script, Djokovic said. A romance Ill call it. Bromance, let me be correct.He added: Im really privileged and honored to be part of history tomorrow with Andy. Weve known each other for many years. This is one of the biggest matches we will ever play against each other, so lets enjoy it.In their respective semifinals, Djokovic enjoyed a 6-1, 6-1 blowout against a gassed Kei Nishikori, who was 1-2 in three round-robin matches; Murrays knuckles were bleeding toward the end of a marathon 5-7, 7-6 (5), 7-6 (9) win over Milos Raonic in the earlier match.It was a career-best 23rd straight win for Murray, who isnt letting go of the No. 1 ranking without a fight. He waited seven years and 82 days to obtain the ranking since first reaching No. 2 in August 2009.After reaching his first season-ending final, Murray needed 10 minutes in the ice bath for a second time this week.He had already broken the record for the longest three-set match in Tour finals history on Wednesday, a win over Nishikori that went 3 hours, 20 minutes. The semifinal win over Raonic lasted 3 hours, 38 minutes.Tired, Murray said, summing up his feelings after a 77th victory from 86 matches in 2016. Ive played so much tennis the last few months. Some long matches this week. Ill just give it my best tomorrow. Its gonna be tough.The second and third sets against Raonic had each gone 80 minutes. Murray eventually took his third-match point in an epic, third-set tiebreaker.I had to fight very hard to get over the line, Murray said. I was broken twice serving for the match. That was frustrating, but it was a pretty amazing tiebreaker. There were some great points. I just managed to get the break in the end.That was one of the harder matches Ive played. Three-set matches are never normally this long. I dont expect that, playing someone with a serve like Milos. But there were so many long games and long points.Djokovic, who had already benefited from an extra days rest, finished his job in just 66 minutes with ruthless efficiency -- the most drama in the match occurred when a spectator tried to run on the court.Nishikoris serve was broken six times, with Djokovic makking just 12 unforced errors compared to 24 by the Japanese player.ddddddddddddThe crowd erupted every time Nishikori managed to hold his serve. He looked far less elated with his efforts and trudged off court with his head bowed when it was all over.I started off very well, pretty much executed everything tactically that I planned to do before the match, Djokovic said. Last couple of matches have been pretty much flawless.But it was a battle from the first game for Murray. Raonic won 89 percent of points on his first serve in the first set, having broken the Scot in the 11th game and closed it out in 58 minutes.Murray gave a sarcastic thumbs-up to his team when he retreated to his chair. Seemingly rattled by an earlier time violation at 4-4, he gave chair umpire Damien Dumusois a verbal volley.You gave me a warning, but you didnt give him a warning, he said, turning to the umpire, with whom he has had a couple of other arguments in 2016.Dumusois was the umpire who accused Murray of having no respect in a Monte Carlo semifinal defeat to Rafael Nadal. Murray had lofted a ball toward he umpire -- he was frustrated that Dumusois did not give Nadal a warning for going over the allotted 25 seconds between points.Murray also volleyed a ball with his foot toward Dumusois chair in a Cincinnati semifinal against Raonic.The Scot managed to shake off the incident here, just when Raonic looked to have him on the rocks when he broke for 2-1 in the second set. Murray had slumped down in his chair but burst back to life by breaking to love and letting out a roar with a fist pump.Murray, who had a much easier time beating Raonic in straights in the Wimbledon final, then edged a tiebreaker to level the match.Raonic unexpectedly gifted Murray two breaks, and two chances to serve out the win in the decider, but Murray tightened up and failed to take either.Another tiebreaker was needed to separate these two. Raonic saved two match points and then failed to take one of his own, but he couldnt deny Murray a third time.I have to be proud that I finished the year with giving it every ounce of energy I had, Raonic said at a news conference. Im pretty sure Im going to feel like crap tomorrow.Ill look back at 2016 with a lot of good moments, a lot of pride, a lot to be proud of. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

Blake Martinez (knee) and S Kentrell Brice
ne as time expired Saturday night.Troy (2-1) r

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz