came together on this issue and wanted to make sur

#1 von riluowanying123 , 07.06.2018 12:37

Of all the annoying and meaningless rituals associated with the NFL preseason, this ones my favorite: the annual parade of players proclaiming with 100 percent certainty, and for all the world to hear, that they are, without a doubt, in the Best Shape of their Lives.If youre also a connoisseur of football clichés, of exaggerated, unfounded and ultimately hollow declarations of elite fitness and impending greatness, it will come as no surprise that the biggest training camp BSer (Best Shape) of 2016 was none other than the Dallas Cowboys -- a team that prints money and is everyones surprise playoff pick for the 20th year in a row despite the fact that no one in Jerrys World has sniffed a Super Bowl in two decades.Way back in May, in fact,?Dez Bryant got the annual training camp platitude parade started early when he proclaimed: I am in the best shape that Ive ever been in just a few days after Dallas VP Stephen Jones mentioned that the teams All-Pro wideout might not have been in, ya know, his best shape last year. Then, just before camp opened, Dallas defensive back Orlando Scandrick, coming back from a major knee injury, got in on the action, claiming that, wouldnt-ya-know-it, he too is in the best shape of my life. A few days later, after an unflattering photo made Tony Romo look as if he had arrived at fat camp instead of football camp, Jones quickly declared with the utmost confidence that the pear-shaped Romo was -- wait for it -- in some of the best shape hes been in.Well, of course he is. And so is Terrell Suggs. Sure, hes 33 and playing on two surgically repaired Achilles tendons. But he recently cut out pizza, fried food and gefilte fish and, wham, is now ready to declare himself in the BSL (Best Shape of his Life). Brandon Marshall? Yep, BSL. Heck, even the doughy Jay Cutler is in the BSC ( ... of his Career) according to reports from camp, where, I bet, Cutler is also the happiest hes ever been, the most focused on winning hes ever been, the most confident in his supporting cast hes ever been, the most comfortable with the offensive scheme hes ever been, the closest hes ever been with his head coach, and the warmest, most humble and approachable hes ever been.After all this BS talk, we decided to investigate all the other Best Shape of my Life claims that were made this summer.Tim TebowBS Line: Im in the best shape Ive ever been in, Tebow declared at the end of July in yet another attempt to return to the NFL.BS Level: 10. Tebow -- the guy who is willing to do anything on earth to make his QB dreams come true (except, ya know, go play in the CFL) -- was so confident in his life-altering conditioning that shortly after this statement he quit football altogether to pursue a baseball career.Knile DavisBS Line: He came back in the best shape of his life, said Chiefs special-teams coach Dave Toub at the start of camp.BS Level: 3. Seems legit, at least to Toub, who added: The conditioning test, I think he was first out of all of those guys. Hes lean, hes ready to go, hes focused and hes ready to compete.LeVeon BellBS Line: Im in the best shape Ive ever been in, Bell declared on his Facebook page this summer.BS Level: 0. Uh, have you seen the workout videos the Steelers running back posted? A few examples: here, here and here. Have you seen him run during camp? But last year, the 244-pound Bell posted a medical report that listed his body fat as 2.9 percent. Now, who actually believes hes in better shape this season? Well, me for one.Rob GronkowskiBS Line: This is actually the best shape Ive been in for the beginning of camp for the first five days, Gronk told Sirius Radio during camp.BS Level: 8. The proof Gronk used to back up his claim? He really got intense and super-focused with his training for the entire two weeks before camp opened.Darren SprolesBS Line: Enters his 11th NFL season feeling in the best shape he has in some time, stated a recent CBS report in Philadelphia.BS Level: 6. The 33-year-old Tank says he dropped his body fat but kept his weight the same, in part, by cutting out candy. Id give this a higher BS Level, but the wording leaves it unclear whether this is the best Sproles has felt in the past 11 years or the past 11 hours. ?NaVorro BowmanBS Line: Chip Kelly will make the 49ers the best in-shape team in the NFL, Bowman told the NFL Network this offseason.BS Level: 9. Sorry, but Chip Kelly doesnt look as if he has jogged around anything but a buffet table. Although I do give Bowman credit for expanding the boundaries of this camp cliché to an entire team.Anthony DavisBS Line: Im in the best shape Ive ever seen, the 49ers tackle said after his first practice since 2014.BS Level: 6. After a year of retirement, hes down 35 pounds and, remember, he is on the best in-shape team in the NFL.Jameis WinstonBS Line: Just having the opportunity to get in shape, with this being my first [NFL] offseason, was very important to me, Winston said this offseason. ?BS Level: 2. The Buccaneers QB showed up to camp 20 pounds lighter and without the doughy dad midsection that went viral before the draft.Aaron RodgersBS Line: I would say this is the best shape Ive seen him in, coach Mike McCarthy said at the start of camp.BS Level: 3. Rodgers reported at 218 pounds, his lightest since his rookie season and well below the 230 pounds he has sometimes carried. And the Packers QB did it while eliminating dairy from his diet, no easy task when you play in Wisconsin.Jaelen StrongBS Line: This is probably the best shape Ive been in, the Texans wideout told reporters at the start of camp after wowing the not-easily-wowed Bill OBrien.BS Level: 1. Strong reported 33 pounds lighter than he did as a rookie.Terrance WestBS Line: I would say hes in the best shape of his life, Ravens coach John Harbaugh told reporters about his running back in June.BS Level: 7. This is the same coach who says his players are like family to him, right before running them through an extra unsanctioned practice in pads.Kyle Van NoyBS Line: The Detroit linebacker is in the best shape of his professional career, the Lions team website reported, a statement backed up by coach Jim Caldwell.BS Level: 6. Saying hes in the best shape of his professional career doesnt really mean much. He was injured as a rookie and played 7.6 percent of the teams snaps last year.Todd GurleyBS Line: Hes in great shape right now, said Rams coach Jeff Fisher.BS Level: 8. Of course one of the games best RBs is in great shape. This statement from Fisher means almost as much as when he vowed not to go f---ing 7-9 again at the start of camp after, ya know, six straight non-winning seasons.C.J. AndersonBS Line: His conditioning level is the best Ive seen it since Ive been here, Broncos coach Gary Kubiak says of the now 217-pound back. I also saw a report that says Anderson is in the best camp-opening shape of his career, in an effort to become more of an every-down back.BS Level: 6. It makes me suspicious when a guy credits the heat in Houston for his newfound physique. I mean: Vince Wilfork lives in Houston.Adrian PetersonBS Line: Asked by the Pioneer Press whether hes perhaps in the top shape of his career, the Vikings RB replied, Ill say that.BS Level: 4. If theres one player who can reverse the trend of a running backs production dramatically declining after the age of 30, its Peterson. ?Branden AlbertBS Line: Right now Im in the best shape Ive been in a long time, the Dolphins left tackle told reporters in May after the team drafted a tackle in the first round.BS Level: 4. Albert has worked hard to come back from knee surgery; they moved that rookie to guard; and, really, who doesnt love the fact that an offensive lineman can be considered svelte at 313 pounds?Ray RiceBS Line: Im happy. Im in the best shape of my life, and I know if it doesnt happen this year its probably something I have to deal with, the former starting running back told NJ.com in July.BS Level: 2. I wholeheartedly believe Rices assessment of his physical condition, and at 29, he might still be able to help a team. But Rice also acknowledged that hes mostly training for life at this point, which is probably a smart move on his part.Orlando FranklinBS Line: The big thing for me was to be in the best shape of my life this year, Franklin told San Diegos KLSD.BS Level: 8. Just before saying this, the Chargers O-lineman admitted hes been hurt, heavy and not all that flexible in the past.Jordan PoyerBS Line: Feel good, feel great, probably the best shape Ive ever been in, the Browns DB told reporters in camp after explaining hes gained about 10 pounds of muscle in the offseason.BS Level: 1. Although most of these BS declarations are wild speculation, this one is a scientific fact, thanks to the Browns new commitment to sports science and wellness. This includes players logging into terminals all over the facility to record everything from bench-press numbers to increases in REM sleep, which typically skyrockets for Browns fans at the start of every fourth quarter.Von MillerBS Line: I havent been in shape like this since coming out of college, the Super Bowl MVP told reporters at the start of camp after a jam-packed offseason spent away from the facility.BS Level: 8. Dancing With the Stars is a vigorous workout, Im sure, but, uh, Von already said he was in the best shape of his life -- in 2013. Cody Ceci Jersey . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Mike Hoffman Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. http://www.senatorsjerseyscheap.com/?tag=daniel-alfredsson-jersey . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Ben Harpur Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Ryan Dzingel Jersey . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Seimone Augustus grew up in Louisiana, not far from where Alton Sterling was shot this month. She knows that could have easily been someone she knew.I lived three or four blocks from where the incident happened. Its always in the back of my mind that it could have been a relative, a friend, a teammate a high school classmate, she said.Shes sad to see what has happened to her hometown where relations have broken down. Three police officers were shot and killed a few weeks ago.I have relatives in law enforcement as well. I dont want to see it happen either way. That could have been an uncle or cousin, Augustus said. I have plenty of relatives in (Baton Rouge) law enforcement. I dont know what we have to do to make it more proactive for the officers to be there in the communities to shrink the divide that is there.Augustus and her USA Basketball teammates spent time Monday in Los Angeles as part of Carmelo Anthonys town hall meeting with community leaders, police officers and teenagers.That two-hour sitdown was a powerful meeting.It was amazing, USA teammate Brittney Griner said. It was good to have officers come out, to have the community members come out and us as players come to together and voice and answer questions. For the cops not to be forced to be there and be there on their own was special. To hear both sides and try to come to a common ground. When something good starts happening, good outcomes start happening.Griner too can see both sides. Her father was a police officer for many years in Houston. She has other family members as well in law enforcement.I worry about my sister, I worry about my dad who wants to go back into law enforcement, Griner said. I told him if you do go back Id rather you go behind a desk or teach. My dad was a good cop. I think more good cops should go back and give back that experience to the academy to help educate future police officers.Griner was saddened by all that has gone on lately in tthe U.ddddddddddddS. in Minnesota, Baton Rouge, Dallas and other places.All the violence towards black lives saddens me, she said. We fight for freedom, we fight for equality. We fight for all these things and were not holding up for what we stand for. Its a change that needs to happen.Griner and her Phoenix Mercury teammates along with two other teams were fined $500 by the league for wearing their plain black shirts because it was a uniform violation. That fine was later rescinded.The Minnesota Lynx started the social activism in the WNBA, wearing t-shirts and holding a pregame press conference earlier this month before the Mercury, Indiana Fever and New York Liberty wore their plain black shirts. Augustus said that it was actually coach Cheryl Reeve, who is an assistant with the U.S. Olympic team, who first had the idea to do something.The Lynx activism spread and brought all galvanized the WNBA players.Thats what I am impressed about most, said Tamika Catchings, who spoke at the town hall. The fact that all 144 players in the WNBA came together on this issue and wanted to make sure their voices were heard. I think when you look at the power of African American women and being able to step up and join causes and support other brothers, thats what its all about.While the WNBA is on break for the month of August for the Olympics, the players will continue to try and come up with ideas to further show the importance of this issue. Just dont expect any sort of activism at the Olympics on the court. The IOC frown upon any social activism displays at the Olympics saying that the Games are not a place for proactive political or religious demonstrations.Right now were focused on these two weeks, Diana Taurasi said. If it comes up though, we wont shy away from it.---Follow Doug on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dougfeinberg China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

has taken another hit.The school announce
Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with yo

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz