3-pointer to stop the 10-0 Northwestern run and

#1 von riluowanying123 , 16.01.2019 15:51

ATLANTA -- Nick Kyrgios withstood the intense heat and three-time defending champion John Isners serve Sunday to win the BB&T Atlanta Open for his second ATP World Tour title.The 21-year-old Australian, 10 years younger than the 6-foot-10 Isner, won 7-6 (3), 7-6 (4). Kyrgios matched Isners powerful service game, especially in the tiebreakers, and topped the ace count 17-16.I knew it was going tough from the get go; John just feels so comfortable out on that court, Kyrgios said. I thought in the tiebreaks I didnt really miss a ball . . . I just did all the right things. I stayed calm.He won in Marseille, France, in February for his lone tour title.The match ended on Isners fourth double fault. During Isners 15-match Atlanta winning streak that ended Sunday, the former University of Georgia player was 12-2 in tiebreakersThe 6-foot-4 Kyrgios didnt appear bothered by the conditions in the match that began with temperatures in the mid-90s, thick humidity and sunshine that helped raise the on-court temperature at Atlantic Station to 130 degrees. He played crisply, and the second-seed kept asking for balls quickly when he was serving so he could dictate tempo.I wasnt playing well at all at the start of the week, Kyrgios said. I wasnt in a good place at all (mentally). Some things, I guess you cant explain.Isner often bent over to rest between points and always took the maximum time on changeovers. The 10-time tour winner went through three sweat-soaked shirts to Kyrgios one.When the sun was out and there werent any clouds, I was really struggling, Isner said. It was really hot. I hadnt played under the sun this week at all, so maybe it was a bit of an adjustment for me.Kyrgios fought off three break points in the second game of the match to even the set at 1. Neither player broke the others serve all.I think him holding that first game certainly was important. It definitely settled him down, Isner said. If I go up 2-0, theres a good chance that sets over.Playing in the day after three night matches, Isner faltered in both tiebreakers.I got a second wind in the second set, and I felt like I put myself in position to win, but I just sort of fell apart, he said. (In the second breaker) I doubled, steered a forehand and missed a forehand. Ive just got to fix a few things. It could just be between my ears.Kyrgios will rise to a career-high ranking of No. 16 in the world Monday, while Isner was likely to remain No. 17.This week was so much fun, Kyrgios said. I had my best friend here. I had my mom here, and a couple of the guys Im closest with on the Tour were here early in the week. It was probably the best week Ive had off the court in a long time. Its just rewarding that I played well. Cheap Air Max Shoes For Sale . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. China Wholesale Shoes Nike Air Max . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. http://www.wholesaleairmaxchina.com/ . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Nike Air Max Wholesale China Free Shipping .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Nike Air Max Shoes Wholesale China . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. INDIANAPOLIS -- Kamar Baldwin may be a freshman playing in his second collegiate game, but Butler coach Chris Holtmann had enough confidence in his point guard to call his number on the final play.And Baldwin delivered.Baldwins pull-up jumper with 0.4 seconds left lifted Butler to a 70-68 victory over Northwestern on Wednesday night. We got the (defensive) switch we wanted, Holtmann said. We wanted to make sure we got the very last shot on goal. Hes one of our guys that can create his own shot.The freshman set up his game-winning basket on the defensive end the previous possession, stealing the ball from Bryant McIntosh with 30 seconds left.Since they switched it, we had the matchup and made the play, Baldwin said.Baldwin finished with 11 points and made a big impression in the first half, scoring seven. He also had three steals, three assists and a blocked shot.Kelan Martin led the Bulldogs (2-0) with 22 points, 15 in the second half. Andrew Chrabascz added 13 points and led the Bulldogs with seven rebounds.Vic Law topped four players in double figures for Northwestern with 17 points, making 5 of 6 3-point attempts. McIntosh had 12 points, and Scottie Lindsey and Sanjay Lumpkin each scored 10.Northwestern shot 48 percent from the field compared to Butlers 38. But the Wildcats made only one more field goal and turned the ball over 16 times to Butlers eight.This one hurts, no questions about it, said Northwestern coach Chris Collins. When it came time to make the plays you do to win the game, they made them.BIG PICTURENorthwestern: Finally playing a majoor college program after wins over Mississippi Valley State and Eastern Washington, the Wildcats looked poised to win, but blew a 6-point lead with 5:51 left.ddddddddddddButler: After a comfortable win over Northern Colorado in the opener, the Bulldogs saw a five-point, second-half lead go to waste thanks to a 10-0 Wildcat run. Butler showed mettle, trailing 68-67 with 1:03 left before Chrabasczs free throw with 53 seconds remaining tied it at 68.ROLE PLAYERNorthwesterns Gavin Skelly finished below his season average with four points. But he played 22 minutes despite being the 10th man in the rotation, tallying four rebounds, two assists, a block and a steal. Skelly hit a 3-pointer as part of a 10-0 second-half run and his free throw put the Wildcats up 68-67 with 1:03 left.QUICK COMPARISONPost players Chrabascz and Northwesterns Dererk Pardon (8 points, 4 rebounds) played even most of the game, but Chrabascz came through when it counted. Chrabascz hit a 3-pointer to stop the 10-0 Northwestern run and gave Butler the lead with a lay-up with 2:29 left. Pardon was in foul trouble most of the second half and fouled out with 1:51 to go and the game tied 65-65.UP NEXTButler: Hosts Bucknell on Saturday. The Bison lost to Wake Forest 94-74 on Saturday.Northwestern: Plays No. 23 Texas on Monday in Brooklyn, New York, in the Legends Classic. The Longhorns won their first two games heading into Thursdays game against Eastern Washington. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

n Johnson for an inside basket put H
ther team owners and commissioner Roger G

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz