with either Hughes or Harrison featuring, while be

#1 von riluowanying123 , 17.01.2019 14:16

Three days in and both wild-card region teams, Brazils INTZ and CIS Albus Nox Luna, have wins in the first week of the group stage and are in contention to get out of their groups. ANX put a fright into South Korean champion ROX Tigers on opening night by winning the early game before falling off at the end, but nothing would stop it in its second match against North Americas Counter Logic Gaming. ANX dissected a team known for its map play, and gave CLG its third loss to a wild-card team in the past year.ESPN caught up with ANXs outspoken star support Kirill Likkrit Malofeev immediately after his teams first win of the competition.Thing is, CLG dropping game to wild-card team is nothing special, he said. They actually had a chance of beating us, but Counter Logic Gaming is counter [logic] so you cant expect them to do the things we expect them to.So far in this tournament, Likkrits signature Brand has been diligently banned out the first two games, forcing him on different champions. Two games in and a victory already secured, he doesnt mind the attention hes getting from opposing clubs.Its all right because when you ban a champion, you ban it not only for your opponents but for you as well, he said. It just shows that no one is ready to play Brand at Worlds at the moment except for me, so theyre banning it out fast. Its a really good ban, and I appreciate it -- they respect it. They respect the Brand.Everyone has hard groups to play in except for ROX Tigers: They have a pretty easy group, he said. So, thing is, current EU teams have problems. For H2k, theyre really good at laning, but, when laning is over ... [yeah]. When you talk about EU teams, they dont have an opportunity to play versus better opponents than they are in their region. EU was always strong because of solo queue because it was the No. 2 solo queue in the world, but after all the changes Riot implemented it became like all other solo queues, except Korea. Thats it.Could Albus Nox Luna contend in the EU LCS if given the chance?Sure we would. The strongest opponents weve ever played with were low-tier LCS teams, so we didnt have an opportunity to improve because we [need] to play against stronger opponents, he said. When we were preparing for Worlds, we were playing with low-tier Challenger series teams or Spanish teams -- no offense to them, but its not top of EU LCS level. So in LCS, you have opportunities. In Russia, you dont. [Weve been] the best team in Russia for two years. We havent lost any single tournament [there]. So what can I say? In the EU LCS, we would [get] better.Would we be top three? I have no idea because Ive never played in EU LCS. So well see.I then gave Likkrit a list of players to give his opinion:ForgivenGODgiven, he said. I praise him. At the moment, hes best or second best ADC.MataMata is considered by a lot of players to be a god, he said. Hes really good and might be the best support at this tournament.GorillaGorilla used to be an inventor of a lot of stuff, he said. If I remember, hes the guy who [brought back] Janna. I hate Janna.Could he one day become the best support in the world?Yes, I can. When my father asked, Can you actually win the World Championship? I answered him: You have to be a Korean. You need to be a Korean to become the best, you know?, he said. When you make [amazing] plays in Korea, everyone is hyping you. When you make crazy plays in Russia, no one blinks an eye because no one cares about Russian league.Can I? I think Im physically capable. If I work hard, Ill have an opportunity to play in a region which is actually not wildcard, [and] Ill probably be considered one of the contenders. Chaussure Puma Destockage . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Chaussure Puma France . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.francepuma.fr/ .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Chaussure Puma En Solde . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Puma Pas Cher France . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Semesa Rokoduguni and Alex Goode are set to start Englands clash with Fiji on Saturday but Tom Wood has been dropped for the second autumn international at Twickenham.Baths Rokoduguni is poised to win only his second cap, after making his debut against New Zealand two years ago, and will line up on the right wing against the nation of his birth at the expense of Marland Yarde.The 29-year-old, who has served with the British Army in Afghanistan, is among the Aviva Premierships form players this season having beaten more defenders, made more clean breaks and gained more metres than any rival.He is set to be joined in the back three by Goode, the reigning Premiership player of the year who will be making his first start under head coach Eddie Jones in place of Mike Brown.Brown remains among the 25 retained at the squads Surrey training base -- the starting XV is named on Thursday morning -- but Wood has been omitted despite a solid performance in Saturdays 37-21 victory over South Africa.Stepping into the breach at openside will be either Nathan Hughes or Teimana Harrison, who is a surprise inclusion and with only 13 forwards kept by Jones, he is destined to play a role against Fiji.Hughes was unable to train Tuesday due to a lower leg injury but is expected to be ready for Thursdays final session of the week.Number eight Billy Vunipola was due to sit out training until Thursday due to upper body soreness, but he played a full role on Tuesday and there are no doubts over his fitness.There is shaping up to be only one change to the pack that started against South Africa with either Hughes or Harrison featuring, while behind the scrum Jonathan Joseph appears to have regained his place at the expense of Elliot Daly.It is the back three that provides the biggest talking poinnts, however, with Rokoduguni and Goode making long-awaited returns.ddddddddddddGoodes absence has been one of more the puzzling elements of Jones reign given his form for Saracens and the vision he offers at full-back. Apart from a replacement appearance against Italy in February, it has been an unrewarding period for the 28-year-old.Jones has held misgivings over his speed and defensive technique, but the Fiji match is now the platform for him to reignite his Test career, while Brown -- one of the squads three vice-captains -- comes to terms with being dropped by the Australian head coach for the first time.Alongside Goode will be a man described by Bath teammate George Ford as probably the most dangerous player and best finisher I have ever played with.Rokoduguni was dropped after a 24-21 defeat by New Zealand in 2014, never to reappear during the stewardship of Stuart Lancaster amid mixed messages when explaining his descent out of favour.England 25-man squad retained for Saturdays game against Fiji at Twickenham:Forwards (13): D Cole (Leicester Tigers), C Ewels (Bath Rugby), J George (Saracens), T Harrison (Northampton Saints), D Hartley (Northampton Saints, capt), N Hughes (Wasps), J Launchbury (Wasps), C Lawes (Northampton Saints), J Marler (Harlequins), C Robshaw (Harlequins), K Sinckler (Harlequins), B Vunipola (Saracens), M Vunipola (Saracens).Backs (12): M Brown (Harlequins), D Care (Harlequins), E Daly (Wasps), O Farrell (Saracens), G Ford (Bath Rugby), A Goode (Saracens), J Joseph (Bath Rugby), J May (Gloucester Rugby), S Rokoduguni (Bath Rugby), H Slade (Exeter Chiefs), B Teo (Worcester Warriors), B Youngs (Leicester Tigers). China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

y harder because if we start working har
games with Dallas and two games for the Texa

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz