final.This is a little different, she said. I dont

#1 von riluowanying123 , 21.01.2019 15:36

A look at Turner Field by the numbers:First game -- April 4, 1997Last game -- Oct. 2, 2016Braves regular-season record -- 951-668Braves postseason record -- 15-23NL East championships -- 10 (1997-2005, 2013)NL wild card game -- 2012NL Division Series -- 1997-2005, 2010, 2013NL Championship Series -- 1997-99, 2001World Series -- 1999All-Star Game -- 2000World Series championships -- NoneRainouts -- 18Total attendance (regular season) -- 52,439,513Largest season attendance -- 3,464,488 (1997)Smallest season attendance -- 2,001,392 (2015)Largest crowd -- 54,296 (Oct. 2, 2010 vs. Philadelphia)Smallest crowd -- 12,595 (April 29, 2015 vs. Washington)No-Hitters -- Three (Arizonas Randy Johnson, May 18, 2004, perfect game; Colorados Ubaldo Jimenez, April 17, 2010; Philadelphias Cole Hamels, Jake Diekman, Ken Giles and Jonathan Papelbon, Sept. 1, 2014)Retired Numbers -- Greg Maddux (31), Tom Glavine (47), Bobby Cox (6), John Smoltz (29) and Chipper Jones (10). Air Max 95 Cheap Sale . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Nike Air Max 95 Sale Outlet . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. http://www.airmax95wholesale.com/ . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Nike Air Max 95 Wholesale .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Cheap Nike Air Max 95 Outlet . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. OMAHA, Neb. -- In a U.S. Olympic swim trials that have yet to see a world record, Katie Ledecky on Friday morning said that may be about to change.Ledecky cruised in her preliminary heat of the 800-meter freestyle, focusing mostly on using her arms but still finishing in a time of 8 minutes, 10.91 seconds, the third-fastest time in history and an Olympic trials record. She now owns all of the top 10 times in the events history.I took it pretty easy, Ledecky said. I thought it was going to say 8:20. But it felt really easy -- that bodes well for tomorrow.Ledecky will swim in the 800 free final on Saturday night, when she takes aim at the 8:06.68 world record she set in January at a grand prix meet in Austin. But first she will swim in the 100-meter freestyle final on Friday night. She is seeded sixth.To help prepare for that race, around the 550 mark of Friday mornings 800 free Ledecky said she spontaneously decided to push her pace and essentially practice for the 100. Considered already one of the greatest distance freestylers of all time, Ledecky has set the challenging goal for herself of trying to finish in the top four of the sprint-dominated 100 free in hopes of earning a spot on the 4X100 free relay in Rio.She finished third in her semifinal heat on Thursday night.I just want to get in and race, she said. I think I can be up there. Just need to get my hand on the wall as fast as I can.Waiting for Ledecky after her 800 free prelim Friday morning was Janet Evans, who held the world record in the event from 1992-2008. Evans hugged Ledecky after the race and told her great job.Ledecky planned to eat, nap, then eat some more in preparation for Friday nights 100 free final.This is a little different, she said. I dont think Ive done this before. An 800 free prelim and then a big time 100 free final? It will be fun.USA Swimmings other big stars were in the water Friday morning as well, with Michael Phelps finishing sixth (:51.87) and Ryan Lochte ninth (:52.66) in tthe preliminary heats of the 100-meter butterfly.ddddddddddddMissy Franklin had the top preliminary time in the 200-meter backstroke, her best event, 2:09.69. Franklin led her heat from beginning to end.Earlier this week Franklin failed to finish in the top two and make the team in the 100-meter backstroke, the event in which she won gold in London. She later finished second in the 200 free to punch her ticket to Rio. She failed to make the final for Friday nights 100 free.Its been hard to call on my speed this week but my endurance has felt awesome, she said. A little bit of a blessing that I didnt make that 100 free final. Being able to come to this next day-and-a-half with just this focus. [The 200 back] is my favorite race. Glad its finally here.Ledecky has already made the team in the 400- and 200-meter freestyle events. And Phelps qualified for his fifth Olympics when he won the 200-meter butterfly final on Wednesday night.Lochte, who will turn 32 two days before the Opening Ceremonies in Rio, has battled a groin pull this week that he suffered in the breaststroke leg of the 400-meter individual medley on Sunday. His best chance to make the team in an individual event will come Friday night, when he squares off with his longtime rival Phelps in the final of the 200-meter individual medley. Lochte has never beaten Phelps in the event at Olympic trials or the games, but is the current world record holder in the event. He will enter the final with the top time after swimming a 1:56.71 in semifinals.Both swimmers will also have the semis for the 100 fly on Friday night. Lochte said he would talk to his coach David Marsh about the possibility of scratching the event. Phelps is expecting to remain in the event.The 100 fly is my off event. Its a fun event, Lochte said. Im not expecting too much out of it. Just going up there and racing. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

on of changing his hard-hitting style before taking
sists. He was a reliaable backup to Deron Willia

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz