d said Thursday his suspension begins with imme

#1 von riluowanying123 , 21.01.2019 15:47

NEW YORK -- Bartolo Colon and Max Scherzer are headed to the All-Star Game, picked as replacements for other pitchers originally selected to the National League team.Major League Baseball also announced Friday that Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Michael Saunders and San Francisco Giants first baseman Brandon Belt won the final two All-Star roster spots, elected by fans in online balloting.This is a proud moment for me and my family, Saunders said. Everyone knows that Canada takes care of their own. Im Canadian through and through. Just to feel that support, the best way I can describe, everyones been asking me, is I feel loved by this country. To see the support they gave me is very humbling.Saunders joins the American League team, while Belt gets a slot on the NL squad.Extremely excited, obviously. Its hard to put into words, Belt said. I just cant believe that Im an All-Star this year. Its pretty cool, especially when you step back and think about how many fans voted and how many times they voted, how many messages that I got of how their thumbs were numb. Its pretty overwhelming to think about.The 43-year-old Colon was chosen to replace Madison Bumgarner in Tuesdays showcase in San Diego because the Giants ace is scheduled to pitch Sunday against Arizona.A fan favorite with the New York Mets, Colon is 7-4 with a 3.28 ERA. He was picked by his own manager -- Terry Collins of the Mets will lead the NL team.It means a lot, especially for someone my age, Colon said through a translator. It surprised me a lot.In one of the most stunning and charming moments of the season, Colon homered in San Diego in early May, becoming the oldest player to hit his first major league home run.The hefty right-hander said his fourth All-Star nod (first in the NL) was very meaningful to him because hes in the final stages of his career. He said hed like to pitch one more season in the majors if healthy.When I asked him if he wanted to go the All-Star Game, he said yes. He didnt say, hey, I need to rest, Im 43 years old, Im shot. He said, `Thank you, Id like to go. So hes going to go, Collins said, drawing laughs.Scherzer (9-6, 3.21 ERA, major league-leading 155 strikeouts) was selected to his fourth straight All-Star Game. He will substitute for Washington Nationals teammate Stephen Strasburg, who came off the disabled list this week and wont pitch in the showcase as a precaution. Strasburg, who is from San Diego, plans to attend the game, the Nationals said.Max was excited. Never seen a veteran guy as elated as he, to be a part of the All-Star Game, Washington manager Dusty Baker said. I think hes a good representative to show people what a privilege and an honor it is to go.Strasburg (12-0) started Friday night and beat the New York Mets 3-1 in his second outing since coming off the DL. He returned from an upper back strain Sunday against Cincinnati.Because of Stephens injury that he just came off of, being on three days rest, it would have cost him time again with us, Baker said. So Im just glad that hes going, especially in his hometown. But theres a lot of risk for Stephen since he just came off the DL and you dont know how hes going to come through this game tonight. So everybody decided itd be better that he doesnt start or pitch.Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Starling Marte finished second just behind Belt, who received 10.4 million votes. He also beat out Colorado rookie shortstop Trevor Story, Arizona third baseman Jake Lamb and Milwaukee outfielder Ryan Braun.Houston outfielder George Springer was runner-up to Saunders, who garnered 17.7 million votes. Behind them were Boston second baseman Dustin Pedroia, Detroit second baseman Ian Kinsler and Tampa Bay third baseman Evan Longoria.---AP freelance writers Ian Harrison in Toronto and Mike Wagaman in San Francisco contributed to this report. Blue Air Max Shop . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Mens Air Max Retro .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. http://www.cheapairmax2018.us/ . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Cheap Air Max 90 . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. Air Max 90 Sale Red . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Ron Dennis, the long-serving McLaren boss, is facing a battle to save his career at the British team, according to reports.Sky News on Friday evening claimed that Dennis, 69, tabled a £1.65billion buyout of the McLaren Technology Group from a number of unnamed Chinese investors last week.But the move is said to have provoked his fellow shareholders to try and remove Dennis from the group with an emergency meeting of the McLaren board called on Friday night. It is claimed that the summit could lead to his immediate suspension from the group.The report also claimed that Dennis appeared at Londons High Court on Thursday in a bid to prevent him from being placed on gardening leave until his contract expires in January.McLaren would not comment on the story when contacted by Press Association Sport on Friday night. Dennis, who has been involved with McLaren since 1980, stood down as McLaaren team boss in 2009 but returned as chief executive of the team five years later.ddddddddddddThe Englishman, instrumental in signing Lewis Hamilton to McLaren -- for whom he claimed his first world title in 2008 -- has spearheaded the Woking-based marque to a number of driver and constructors championships.But their success has dried up in recent years, and their renewed relationship with Japanese engine manufacturer Honda has failed to provide a return to winning ways.Jenson Button and Fernando Alonso finished only 12th and 13th respectively at the recent Mexican Grand Prix.Dennis holds a 25 per cent stake in the McLaren Technology Group, but there has been rising tension with his Saudi-born business partner Mansour Ojjeh, who also holds 25 per cent. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

-3, 5-2 Ivy) needed a victory to clinch a share of t
he first time hes had any significant time in the t

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz