oits sixth attempt in the shootout and

#1 von riluowanying123 , 08.06.2018 05:02

Mexican junior middleweight Jesus Soto Karass and Japans Yoshihiro Kamegai are not top contenders and neither is a likely future world title challenger, but they have for years made action-packed fights and developed something of a cult following.So when they squared off on April 15 it came as little surprise that they waged an intense fight of the year contender.The 10-round fight ended in a split draw, making a rematch the most obvious and lucrative fight either could make. And on Thursday it was finalized.Soto Karass and Kamegai will meet again on Sept. 10, but this time, rather than being on a small card at the tiny Belasco Theater in Los Angeles on a Spanish-language cable channel without wide distribution, they will face each other at The Forum in Inglewood, California, on HBO (10 p.m. ET/PT), Golden Boy announced.The 10-round bout will take place as the co-feature on the card headlined by the previously announced fight between pound-for-pound king Roman Chocolatito Gonzalez (45-0, 38 KOs), the flyweight world champion, and junior bantamweight titlist Carlos Cuadras (35-0-1, 27 KOs), as Gonzalez moves up in weight to seek a title in a fourth weight division.If fans thought the first Kamegai and Soto Karass fight was an epic fight of the year contender, let me just say this -- on Sept. 10, both fighters will be coming back in the ring with a vengeance to prove who is the true winner in this rematch, said Golden Boy CEO Oscar De La Hoya, who made a deal with Gonzalez co-promoter Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions to put the fight on the card. Both of these fighters are fierce warriors and the fans can expect to witness what could be the beginning of the next big rivalry in the sport.The 33-year-old Kamegai (26-3-2, 23 KOs) has been in some tremendous fights, but the most significant was a 12-round decision loss to former world titleholder Robert Guerrero in June 2014.I am very grateful to K2 Promotions, Golden Boy Promotions and Teiken Promotions in making this rematch and honored to be on the Roman Gonzalez-Carlos Cuadras undercard at the fabulous Forum, Kamegai said. Jesus Soto Karass and I had a great fight in April. I have a lot of respect for Soto Karass. He is a warrior. I hope to put on another exciting fight with him in front of the great Southern California boxing fans.Soto-Karass, (28-10-4, 18 KOs), who is also 33, has faced several top opponents, losing to Keith Thurman, Devon Alexander and Marcos Maidana but also upsetting Andre Berto and Selcuk Aydin.I am excited to come back to the ring against such a great warrior like Yoshihiro Kamegai, Soto Karass said. We put on a great show in April and I am sure we will deliver another great show in September. We are both great warriors who come forward and are willing to leave it all in the ring. This rematch will serve for one of us to finally emerge victorious, as we give the fans of Los Angeles a fight of a lifetime.The first bout between Kamegai and Soto Karass ended with one judge scoring it 97-93 for Kamegai, one had it 96-94 for Soto-Karass and one had it 95-95. JaWhaun Bentley Stitched Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Ryan Izzo Stitched Jersey . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. http://www.officialpatriotsnflauthenticshop.com/ . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Black Patriots Jerseys . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Sony Michel Stitched Jersey . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. Steven Stamkos has scored 321 goals, second in the NHL since he made his debut in 2008-09. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

2 of 3 from 3-point range, and all nine of his free
d to damage the mountain bike venue.The fire star

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz