ed a punt, but Louisiana Techs Aaron Brow

#1 von riluowanying123 , 22.01.2019 15:45

OTTAWA, Ontario -- Kevin Labanc scored the lone goal in four rounds of a shootout to give the San Jose Sharks a 4-3 victory over the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday night.Joe Pavelski, Brent Burns and Chris Tierney scored in regulation for San Jose, and Martin Jones made 29 saves.On Tuesday night in Toronto, Logan Couture scored the only goal in a shootout in the Sharks 3-2 victory over the Maple Leafs.Bobby Ryan, Kyle Turris and Dion Phaneuf scored for the Senators, and Mke Condon stopped 26 shots. Ottawa has lost three straight, its longest losing streak of the season.Its definitely a solid game, Ottawa coach Guy Boucher. We had a lot of character. ... We showed the players were dedicated and they wanted to pay the price and they wanted to be better than our previous game.Ottawa was without Turris for much of the third as he sat in the penalty box after being handed a 10-minute misconduct at 19:40 of the second. Marc-Edouard Vlasic got tangled up with captain Erik Karlsson and appeared to spear him late in the second period. Turris went after Vlasic and ended up with a minor penalty for instigating, a major for fighting and a 10-minute misconduct.Im down in the corner battling and I lose my stick and the play is gone and Im reaching for it and he tries to pitchfork me in the face and Im lucky that Im looking down, Karlsson said. As far as Im concerned thats a dangerous play. Its intentional and Ive got to give it to Turris for sticking up for me.Sharks coach Peter DeBoer said he had no update on Couture.Its the way it is sometimes, emotions get high, Sharks forward Joe Thornton said. Hopefully, (Couture) is OK. I havent seen him yet. Its an emotional game, what can I say.Patrick Marleau appeared to score on the power play, but the goal was challenged and upon review was ruled offside. The Sharks were 0 for 7 on the power play.Phaneuf gave the Senators the lead with a power-play goal with 3:46 to go, and Tierney beat Condon with a wrist shot to tie it with 2:28 left.Game notes The Senators recognized Chris Neil before the game for playing 1,000 NHL games. Neil is the third player in Senators franchise history to reach the milestone. It was an emotional night for me, admitted Neil. (The team) were all behind me doing their hardest to get the two points. ... San Jose RW Joonas Donskoi, D Mirco Mueller and D Dylan Demelo were healthy scratches.UP NEXTSharks: At Montreal on Friday night in the third game of the Canadian swing. They will finish the four-game trip Sunday at Chicago.Senators: Host New Jersey on Saturday night. Cheap Air Max Shoes Free Shipping . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Buy Air Max Shoes Online . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. http://www.cheapairmaxshoeswholesale.com/ . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Air Max Mens 2018 . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Wholesale Air Max Shoes Free Shipping . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. RUSTON, La. -- Ryan Higgins passed for 454 yards and five touchdowns and Louisiana Tech held off Western Kentucky 55-52 on Thursday night.Louisiana Tech (5-5, 2-1 Conference USA) led 49-24 in the middle of the third quarter and Jonathan Barnes career-long 54-yard field goal with 11 minutes left in the game proved enough to withstand Western Kentuckys rally.Mike White rallied the Hilltoppers (3-3, 1-1) with TD passes of 31, 8 and 11 yards that made it 55-45 with 7:24 left.Shaquille Johnson blocked aa punt and Kylen Towner recovered and scored to pull WKU within three with 5:02 left.ddddddddddddThe Hilltoppers forced a punt, but Louisiana Techs Aaron Brown strip-sacked White on the next play to secure the win.Carlos Henderson had eight catches for 232 yards and three touchdowns for Louisiana Tech. White had 340 yards and five touchdowns passing for Western Kentucky. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

erbilt at the?Veterans Classic in Annapolis,
h.Hes a pretty good quarterback -- weve

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz