legend, of mine and of France. In France,

#1 von riluowanying123 , 28.01.2019 14:39

SNOQUALMIE, Wash. -- Gene Sauers took the Boeing Classic lead Saturday, two weeks after his breakthrough victory in the U.S. Senior Open.The 54-year-old Sauers two-putted for birdie on the par-5 18th for a 5-under 67 and a two-stroke lead over Joe Durant. The three-time PGA Tour winner had a 12-under 132 total at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge.I just concentrated on hitting the ball solid, trying to keep it in the fairways and give myself opportunities just like I try to do every week, Sauers said. I had opportunities to make the putts and I made a few today, missed a few. I made a couple of stupid bogeys.Sauers birdied four of the last five holes, making three in a row in Nos. 14-16.Just solid playing, Sauers said. Thats what Im going to try to do tomorrow.Hes playing through tendinitis in his left wrist.Coming in this week I was not too confident, Sauers said I played one time at home because of my wrist and trying to heal it. I didnt know what to expect coming into this week. But I just won the U.S. Open prior to that, so that kind of builds confidence.The U.S. Senior Open victory capped a comeback for Sauers, 10 years removed from nearly dying. He was incorrectly diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, spent seven weeks in the hospital and was given a 25 percent chance of survival. Eventually, he was diagnosed with Stevens-Johnson syndrome, a disorder of the skin and mucous membranes that causes the skin on the extremities to burn from the inside out.Durant birdied the last for a 65.Its pretty generous off the tee, but youve got to hit good iron shots and I typically am a pretty good iron player, Durant said. Youve got to manage your game a little bit around here. Youve got to pick your spots because they can put some pins in some corners and greens get firm, you can go through some of the greens pretty easily. Or if you put them in the green-side bunkers, youre begging for mercy.He won the 3M Championship three weeks ago in Minnesota.Tom Byrum and Stephen Ames were 9 under. Byrum had a 68, and Ames shot 69.Kirk Triplett, tied for the first-round lead with Sauers after a 65, had a 71 to drop into a tie for fifth at 8 under.Bernhard Langer also was 8 under after a 67. The 58-year-old German star won the 2010 tournament and finished second behind Billy Andrade last year. Langer has three victories this year, two of them majors.Grant Waite (65), Woody Austin (67) and Fran Quinn (67) were 8 under, too.John Daly was tied for 29th at 2 under after his second 71. He has three top-20 finishes in 10 PGA Tour Champions starts since turning 50, with the best a tie for 11th last month in the Dicks Sporting Goods Open in New York. Last week, he tied for 51st in the Czech Masters.Andrade was tied for 38th at 1 under, following his opening 74 with a 69.Local favorite Fred Couples is sidelined by back problems. Nike Air Max 98 Brown . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Cheap Air Max 98 Mens . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. http://www.cheapairmax98online.com/ . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Nike Air Max 98 All Black . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Nike Air Max 98 Grey . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. When Melbourne Victory star Fahid Ben Khalfallah takes to the MCG on Saturday night to play Juventus, hell be taking on the club of one of his idols.The France-born forward enjoyed a golden age of French football as an adolescent.In 1998, he saw the Tricolores claim the World Cup, their first, on home soil and two years later, France would claim the European Championship.It was an inspirational time to be bursting onto the scene as a young footballer and Ben Khalfallah remembers following one mans progress more closely than others.Striker David Trezeguet had emerged as one of French footballs brightest talents in time for the World Cup, and scored the winning goal in the Euro 2000 final over Italy.For Ben Khalfallah, a teenager at the time, these were the sweetest moments.I remember watching the games in the cinema with my friends, he told AAP.I cried. It was just amazing.You couldnt expect it. France winning the World Cup was just amazing.As well as watching his exploits for Francce, Ben Khalfallah grew up on a healthy diet of Serie A at the turn of the century.ddddddddddddIt was then when Trezeuget moved to Juventus, beginning a decade-long stint to become an icon for club as well as country.Ben Khalfallah met Trezeguet when he toured Melbourne in preparation for the International Champions Cup.Juventus play Melbourne Victory on Saturday night and then English Premier League outfit Tottenham Hotspur on Tuesday at the MCG.The Serie A giants will be led by emerging Argentina international Paulo Dybala and Bosnian ace Miralem Pjanic.Trezuguet will return to help the club off the field and Ben Khalfallah said his presence would bring a huge lift.David is a legend, of mine and of France. In France, you cant imagine how big he was, he said.I spoke with him just a bit. It was a thrill.Hes one of the best players, one of the very best. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

rtis-Payne, who ran for two TDs in a loss to t
ng at Ranger College, a community college in

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz