ummer after opting out of the final seaso

#1 von MJL456 , 12.02.2019 07:11

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Dodgers placed slumping All-Star centre fielder Matt Kemp on the 15-day disabled list Thursday because of a right hamstring strain. The move was made before the team completed a string of four consecutive games against the Angels. Kemp was injured while running down a double in right-centre by Mike Trout in the Dodgers 4-3 loss Wednesday night. It was the fourth time in Kemps career that the two-time Gold Glove winner has been on the DL, including two stints last season because of a left hamstring strain that cost him a combined 51 games. The Dodgers were 24-27 in his absences. "Its not bad luck. Its life," Kemp said. "I never want to be away from the game, but I have to at the moment. It comes with the territory, but its disappointing." Kemp, who just two seasons ago finished runner-up to Milwaukees Ryan Braun in the NL MVP voting after hitting a career-high 39 home runs with 126 RBIs and a .324 average, is batting .251 this season with two homers and 17 RBIs in 51 games, and has struck out 60 times in 191 at-bats following off-season shoulder surgery. In his last six games, he is 1 for 17 with 10 strikeouts. The Dodgers recalled catcher Tim Federowicz from Triple-A Albuquerque to take Kemps place on the roster. Right fielder Andre Ethier was moved to centre field in manager Don Mattinglys starting lineup, the 49th he has used in 53 games. "The whole year weve been figuring a way to patch up things when we get guys hurt," Ethier said. "Donnie asked me, and I said: Sure, lets do it. Id be lying if I said it didnt cross my mind last night because I wasnt sure what the (extent) of Matts injury was, and whether it was going to take a couple of days or longer. But its a different story when you actually see your name in there". It was only the second time in his eight-year career that he started in centre. The other time was May 15, 2012, when he had four putouts in a 5-1 loss to Arizona at Dodger Stadium. Ethiers first big league game as a centre fielder was in the 2010 All-Star game, which took place at Angel Stadium. "Its kind of ironic that its here," Ethier said. "That time it was an All-Star game, so there had to be a centre fielder on that team. I dont know how I ended up playing there -- but at the same time, it was fun. I knew I had centre field in me all the time, and it took an All-Star game for me to finally get it." Also, right-hander Stephen Fife was activated from the 15-day DL and optioned back to Albuquerque. Brett Kern Jersey . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Ryan Succop Jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. http://www.authenticfootballshoptitans.com/authentic-jayon-brown-titans-jersey/ . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Curley Culp Jersey . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Kevin Byard Jersey . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. DALLAS --?Dirk Nowitzki plans to play at least two more seasons for the Dallas Mavericks. Thats not a promise, however.I always said I wanted to kind of take it year by year, Nowitzki said Thursday while promoting a celebrity tennis event he will host Sunday at SMU. But signing a two-year deal doesnt mean I necessarily have to play those two years. I think well see how next year goes, how the body responds, and then well make that decision again next year. But obviously, I would love to play the next two years and then just see how it goes.By that point Im turning 40, and thats already up there in age for the NBA, so well just have to wait and see how the body responds next two years.Nowitzki, the sixth-leading scorer in NBA history, got a significant raise when he re-signed with the Mavs this summer after opting out of the final season of his hometown-discount deal, which would have paid him $8.7 million this season.Nowitzki never gaave serious consideration to leaving Dallas, the only NBA home he ever intends to have, and originally agreed to a two-year, $40 million.dddddddddddd He ended up with a $50 million deal after Mavs owner Mark Cuban insisted on paying the longtime face of the franchise more, although only $5 million is guaranteed in the second season.Hes been incredibly loyal to me, and Ive shown obviously that Ive wanted to be here last couple years, said Nowitzki, who would join Kobe Bryant as the only players to NBA history to play 20 seasons with only one franchise if he completes the contract. And I think he wanted to reward me in a way. It makes me obviously feel great and feel wanted. Im happy that I can finish my career here in Dallas, where I always wanted to be, and hopefully finish strong the last couple of years. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

Vogelsong suffered facial fractures when he was hit in
hit from Henry Nicholls would have sent him

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz