gey of the day only came in the p

#1 von MJL456 , 13.02.2019 15:20

MONACO -- Even though he emulated his father in winning the Monaco Grand Prix, Nico Rosberg thinks he is some way from being able to complete another father-and-son double by clinching the world title as well. Rosberg kept his cool amid the chaos to win the crash-marred race on Sunday to give Mercedes its first victory of the season, as well as matching Keke Rosbergs Monaco victory from 1983 -- the year after Rosberg Sr. won his only F1 title. But Rosberg is only sixth in the overall standings and is still 60 points behind leader Sebastian Vettel. "I dont want to talk about (the title) at all," Rosberg said. "We should not get over-excited for the next couple of races. We still have a bit of an issue with our race pace, and also with the development race, everyone is pushing forward. So I am definitely not thinking of the championship, I am today just thinking about Monaco." He played down the emotional significance of matching his fathers achievement. "Its special, but honestly thats not what I was thinking of when I was crossing the finish line," Rosberg said. Still, he did enjoy the occasion of winning only his second career GP in the place where he spent much of his childhood growing up. "This is the most special race for me to win, it was incredible, unreal. That is what is special about the sport," Rosberg said. "When I was quite young watching this race, my first memory was Ayrton Senna with the yellow helmet in the red and white (car)." Rosberg began from pole position for the third straight GP, but he had to re-start three times after the race was held up by a safety car, a red flag and the safety car again. The German finished ahead of Vettel and his Red Bull teammate Mark Webber. Lewis Hamilton finished fourth after starting from second. The red flag came out with about 30 laps to go when Williams driver Pastor Maldonado was nudged into the wall by Marussias Max Chilton. Earlier, Ferraris Felipe Massa crashed and the safety car came out a second time when Frenchman Romain Grosjean smashed his Lotus into Daniel Ricciardos Toro Rosso. Grosjean was handed a 10-grid penalty point for the Canadian GP in two weeks time. After winning, the 27-year-old Rosberg danced on the bonnet of his car before jumping off to hug team members. Rosberg won his other race from pole at the China GP last year and his previous best result this season was fourth in Malaysia. They were useful points for three-time defending champion Vettel, who extended his lead at the top of the standings to 21 points over Kimi Raikkonen and 29 over Fernando Alonso, who failed to repeat his Spanish GP win from two weeks ago and could only manage seventh place. Raikkonen finished way down in 10th after being barged by McLarens Sergio Perez late on. "Im very happy and pleased with the result," said Vettel, who started from third on the grid. Crashes dominated as Monaco confirmed it is one of the most difficult tracks in F1. Chilton lost control and moved across into Maldonado on his side, sending the Venezuelan off the wall and into the crash barriers. Chiltons teammate Jules Bianchi was dragged into the crash but no driver was hurt. Massa, meanwhile, ploughed into the wall and slid across the track in a carbon-copy of his crash in Saturdays third practice. He was released from hospital after check-ups. It was eventful off the track, too. A little more than one hour before the race, Red Bull launched an official protest against Mercedes. Red Bull team principal Christian Horner demanded clarity as to why Mercedes was allowed to conduct in-season tire testing following the Spanish GP. Rosberg refused to answer questions about the issue in the post-race press conference. Early on, Frenchman Charles Pics race ended when he had to bank his Caterham onto the side of the track and quickly clamber out as flames started shooting up. He was unhurt. Hamilton had just pitted for new tires on Lap 30 when Massa crashed. As a result, when the safety car first came out, it was cruel on Hamilton, who then dropped behind Vettel and Webber -- last years winner -- and into fourth place when the race re-started. "I dont put it down to bad luck," said Hamilton, who is fourth overall and 45 points behind Vettel. "I wasnt good enough." Mini-battles raged everywhere before the red flag came out on Lap 46, and the race was halted for the third time on lap 62 after Grosjean lost control coming out of the tunnel. There was still time for another incident when Perez tried for the second time to get past Raikkonen on the inside and then failed to finish. They both blamed each other. Wholesale Nike Blazer .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Nike Blazer Clearance .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. http://www.wholesalenikeblazer.com/ . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Nike Blazer Shoes For Sale . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Nike Blzer Cheap . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Shiv Kapur and SSP Chawrasia were virtually ruled out of contention at the European Tour Open de France after they registered identical second round scores of 4-over 75 in Paris on Friday. The projected cut had been set at 2-over at the completion of their rounds.This has also severely dented the Indian duos qualification hopes for the British Open, with next weeks Scottish Open being their last opportunity to book a berth in the years third major.Kapur began his second round from the back nine on a bright note, registering four successive error-free holes before a birdie on the 595-yard par-five 14th. His first bogey of the day only came in the par-four 17th, but then he had to endure four further bogeys on the front nine -- going one stroke over each on the 3rd, 5th, 7th and the 592-yard par-five 9tth hole.dddddddddddd This took Kapurs cumulative score across 36 holes to 10-over 152.Chawrasias start was almost identical in nature, beginning from the back nine and scoring a birdie on the 14th, before shooting three bogeys across the next four holes. There were two further bogeys on the par-four 4th and par-four 5th, before a birdie on the 381-yard par-four 6th. Chawrasia, who had missed the cut in four out of six previous appearances in this tournament, shot another bogey on the 9th to sign off in similar style to Kapur.The lead at the time of reporting was shared by overnight leader Lucas Bjerregaard of Denmark, Thongchai Jaidee of Thailand and Finlands Mikko Ilonen. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

ing a course-record 60 in the sec
ing the all-clear.The attack led to th

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz