nd 1.5 assists. But Baer was just 1

#1 von MJL456 , 14.02.2019 15:17

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Ever since the season opener, the results for the San Francisco 49ers havent changed each week: 10 straight losses for the worst skid in franchise history.With the playoffs, a winning record and just about any positive now officially out of reach this season, the 49ers (1-10) are left searching for any signs of progress that could provide optimism for the struggling franchise.Colin Kaepernick provided just that in Sundays 31-24 loss to the Miami Dolphins. Kaepernick threw for 296 yards and three touchdowns, ran for 113 yards more and nearly led a late game-tying drive before being tackled at the 2 on the final play in a performance that looked like a flashback at times to when he emerged as one of the NFLs top young quarterbacks in 2012 and `13.Hes made a progression from game to game where you see improvement from him, which is what youre looking for, coach Chip Kelly said on a conference call Monday. I think that part of it is positive. I think in all facets, its not just one facet where its just this and this is all hes done. Its in everything; his pocket presence, his accuracy, understanding and knowledge of protections.Kaepernicks struggles last season led to his benching midway through the year and then he struggled with injuries all offseason. With his practice time limited, Kaepernick was beaten out for the starting job by Blaine Gabbert before regaining it last month against Buffalo.After struggling his first two starts when he completed just 46 percent of his passes and had a 66.2 rating, Kaepernick has stepped it up since the bye week. He has completed 59.3 percent of his passes the past four games for 1,110 yards, eight TDs, two interceptions and a 96 rating. He has also rushed for 223 yards in that span, averaging 7.7 yards per carry.Despite gaining at least 475 yards for the second time in four games, the Niners were unable to translate that into a big scoring output. Garrett Celek lost a fumble in the red zone, San Francisco settled for a field goal on another drive inside the Miami 20 and then the final drive was stopped 2 yards short of a tying touchdown.Im just disappointed in how we really hurt ourselves in that game, Kelly said. On the drives that we were stopped, all but one of them I think were our fault. We had the fumble in the red zone and then a couple times the penalties put us back, put us in long yardage situations, so it was tough to get out of those. But, I thought the offense did a nice job. You just wish with 475 yards of offense youd have more than 24 points.The other good sign for San Francisco has been an improving run defense. After allowing a 100-yard rusher in an NFL-record seven straight games, the Niners have been stouter on defense in recent weeks.They held David Johnson and Arizona to 80 yards rushing on Nov. 13 and then bottled up Jay Ajayi on Sunday. Ajayi had just 45 yards on 18 carries, far below the 137 yards rushing he had averaged over the previous five games.But it wasnt enough as Ryan Tannehill threw for 285 yards and three scores, including a 43-yarder to Kenny Stills.I thought our run defense played well yesterday, Kelly said. When you hold Ajayi to 45 yards, one of the premier backs coming in, I think our guys did a good job. I thought they tackled well by and large, but there were some, I think on the negative side, some of the pass-coverage stuff. Weve got to do a better job just contesting balls. There were guys there, but we need to make a play on the ball when its in the air.Game notes The 49ers arrived in Orlando on Sunday night and will stay there before traveling to Chicago before Sundays game against the Bears. ... LB Shayne Skov had an MRI on his injured knee but Kelly did not have the results. ... The 49ers signed RB Raheem Mostert to the practice squad and released RB Kelvin Taylor from the practice squad.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Nike Blzer Cheap . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Cheap Blazer For Sale . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. http://www.wholesalenikeblazer.com/ . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Nike Blazer Clearance . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Nike Blazer Shoes For Sale .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. IOWA CITY, Iowa -- Nicholas Baer arrived at Iowa in 2014 as a spindly walk-on who looked as though he might never be more than a practice body.These days, the Hawkeyes dont know what they would do without him.Baers 4.8 points and 2.6 rebounds per game last season dont reflect how truly valuable he was. Baers versatility and energy off the bench were crucial as the Hawkeyes reached the NCAA Tournament for the third year in a row. There doesnt appear to be a starting spot for the 6-foot-7 Baer in 2016-17, but coach Fran McCaffery intends to lean on Baer for a boost as much as possible.Hell do a lot of the same things, but hell have an expanded role. Hell play more, McCaffery said Wednesday at the teams annual media day.That Baer blossomed into a Big Ten player in just two years is a testament to his work ethic and feel for the game.Baer posted an impressive resume in high school, earning first-team all-state honors as a senior for Bettendorf (Iowa) while averaging 15.2 points, 9.1 rebounds, 2.2 blocks, 1.5 steals and 1.5 assists. But Baer was just 185 pounds, and no school outside of Division II Northwest Missouri State offered him a scholarship.McCaffery saw something in Baer that few others did, inviting him to join the Hawkeyes with no promise of a scholarship.Baer redshirted in 2014-15. Last season, Iowa brought in a big freshman class to augment a roster with four senior starters -- leaving Baer almost no shot at playing time. Baer had to force his way into the rotation, which he has done in part by putting on 20 pounds since high school.Its been extremely difficult. Its been a long process for sure, Baer said. I feel stronger than ever, and I have more stamina to sustain that effort thats been successful for me.Baer raiseed some eyebrows in last seasons opener, hitting a pair of garbage-time 3-pointers in a blowout of Gardner-Webb.dddddddddddd A few weeks later, he had eight points off the bench in a win over then-No. 20 Wichita State.Bears breakout moment helped save the Hawkeyes from an embarrassing defeat to instate rival Drake. Iowa was sluggish until Baer came off the bench and scored 13 points with seven rebounds and six blocks to help the Hawkeyes escape 70-64.Baer was a key reserve the rest of the way, scoring 15 points in Iowas blowout loss to eventual national champion Villanova in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.Baers efforts were rewarded by the coaching staff this spring with a scholarship.It just shows what our program is about. He gives everything he has every time hes on the court. He has heart, Iowa forward Ahmad Wagner said.How much Baer will play for the Hawkeyes is up in the air with the season still a month away.Wagner and Dom Uhl figure to be the favorites to start in the frontcourt. Junior college transfer Dale Jones and talented freshman Tyler Cook -- who McCaffery said Wednesday had the highest ceiling of any recruit he has ever landed -- will likely get key minutes as well.But Iowas coaching staff has learned not to underestimate Baer, one of the players they know they dont have to worry about.He makes plays, he makes shots. He rebounds the ball, he defends and he plays both ends. He thinks the game through, McCaffery said. I mean, hes as professional as they come. So hes going to be a very important part of our team for the next three years.---Online: www.collegebasketball.ap.org Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

ned to drive in five runs on a pai
Umberger scored twice to lead The match was also used to promote peace and

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz