Cincinnati.Hoyer and McLeod joined the fr

#1 von MJL456 , 14.02.2019 15:18

CINCINNATI -- Chicago Cubs general manager Jed Hoyer and scouting and player development director Jason McLeod agreed to contract extensions through the 2021 season Friday, mirroring president of baseball operations Theo Epsteins deal two days earlier.The NL Central champions, with the best record in the majors, announced the deals before playing Cincinnati.Hoyer and McLeod joined the franchise on Nov. 1, 2011, and have helped put together a team that has qualified for postseason play in consecutive seasons for just the third time in club history.The Cubs went into the final series of the regular season with a 101-57 record -- just the third team in major league history to win at least 100 games within four years of a 100-loss season.Epstein, Hoyer and McLeod all worked together with the Boston Red Sox, including their World Series championship seasons in 2004 and 2007.Hoyer was the Padres general manager in 2010-11 and McLeod worked with him.It is nice to keep the band together, Cubs manager Joe Maddon said. Continuity is really, really important. People dont understand that until they really get involved with it or maybe they get in a situation where its not happening.In a statement, Epstein said: Jed and Jason are simply the best at what they do and have played fundamentally important leadership roles in helping the Cubs build a healthy and thriving organization.We feel honored to have the stability and support that we enjoy throughout baseball operations and look forward to many years of working together in Chicago, he said. Vans Old Skool Vendita Online . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Vans Old Skool Outlet . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. http://www.oldskooloutlet.it/ . PAUL, Minn. Vans Old Skool Saldi . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Vans Old Skool Outlet Italia . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston.MELBOURNE, Australia -- Masters champion Adam Scott will attempt to become only the second man to win back-to-back Australian Masters titles after agreeing to play the tournament at Royal Melbourne in November. Six-time champion Greg Norman remains the only player to have successfully defended the Australian Masters title. Scott has already achieved something which former No. 1-ranked Norman was never able to do, becoming the first Australian to win the U.ddddddddddddS. Masters when he sank a 12-foot birdie putt on the second extra hole to beat Angel Cabrera in a playoff at Augusta in April. In a statement Tuesday, Scott says "Im excited to be returning to defend my Australian Masters title at Royal Melbourne, one of my favourite courses." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

If this was Aaron Gordons final home game
means to be part of the SEC.The spot i

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz