I got to experience my first game and it’ll be one that I’ll never forget.Many of

#1 von panxing18 , 09.03.2019 02:13

A while ago Los Angeles Rams Hoodie , one of our resident writers (Hotdaddywags) started a surprise effort to get me to my first Los Angeles Rams game. With much help from an incredible community,you — both here and on twitter — ensured that I’d get to experience it, and I truly want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and tell you that I appreciate it more than you know. It was an absolutely incredible experience. From visiting the beautiful state of California for the first time, trying my first In-N-Out burger (average), seeing my first Rams game, and getting to experience it all on my 24th birthday.It was a surreal experience. Unfortunately, the Rams lost (never let me into the Coliseum again). It was a valiant effort, and even though the game ultimately ended in a loss Customized Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , it was still incredibly exciting and thrilling.A huge thank you to hotdaddywags for spearheading this, 3k for allowing it, go rams (the professor) for surprising me with a birthday shoutout on the jumbotron as well as a pre-game on-field experience, and my friend Danny for making it all possible. Thank you to everyone who donated, supported, shared, encouraged, offered a ticket www.authenticslosangelesrams.com , a place to stay, a place to tailgate, and so much more. I’m eternally grateful and I remain indebted to you.Here are some pictures/videos from the experience:SS John Johnson III pre-gameCB Marcus Peters pre-gameTailgating (I’m on the right)Here’s the RB Todd Gurley touchdown after the overturned touchdown catch from WR Josh Reynolds:Your browser does not support HTML5 video.Here’s the TST group:Wags, Professor, Rob, MyselfThat’s what I’ve got to share with you guys, hopefully someone could vicariously live this experience through me.Again, thank you to everyone who made this possible. It was an amazing experience. Now Los Angeles Rams T-Shirt , let’s go get a ring!Week 3 Los Angeles Rams schedule outlook update The Los Angeles Rams are undefeated through two weeks and sit either 1 or 2 in most major power rankings (recap here). Most of us expected the Rams to be here after playing the Oakland Raiders and Arizona Cardinals, but how they got to 2-0 is more impressive than the record itself.They have allowed 13 points in two games. The Washington Redskins are next best at 27.They lead the league in point differential at +54. Next best are the Baltimore Ravens at +33.That’s pretty damn impressive, but let’s set that aside for the moment.Remaining 2018 OpponentsWeekOpponentCurrent RecordWeekOpponentCurrent RecordThe Rams next two opponents are an upstart Los Angeles Chargers team and a very, very good Minnesota Vikings squad that is looking to assert their dominance in 2018.I love the hot start as much as any other fan, but the next two weeks are going to tell us a lot more about this Rams team than their first two contests.

panxing18  
panxing18

Ivory missed last week’s victory over the Detroit Lions due to a shoulder injury that he suffered in the p
Seattle coach Pete Carroll had every reason to be frustrated after

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz