them knock the ball on and putting that li

#1 von riluowanying123 , 12.03.2019 10:51

HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. -- Ashley Wagner won the Progressive Skate America womens title Saturday, edging California training partner Mariah Bell.Japans Shoma Uno topped the mens short program earlier, followed by Americans Adam Rippon and Jason Brown.Wagner, the world silver medalist, overcame a few mistakes in her free skate for her second Skate America title in five seasons.Today was a little sticky, but at the end of the day I got the job done, Wagner said. I think I built upon what I did at the Japan Open. It felt like more of a complete program and I think thats what pulled me through today. Beyond that, I think I have some serious spin levels to work on going into Cup of China; they were dearly missed today.Wagner, who also noted problems with her loop combination, finished with 196.44 points.Bell, who was sixth after the short program, turned in an event-best free skate with her East of Eden program that helped her net a total score of 191.59. Bell competed on the Grand Prix Series for the first time last year at Skate America, where she placed eighth. She moved two months ago from Colorado to train under coach Rafael Arutunian in Lakewood, California.Im proud of my performance today, Bell said. My goal this season has been to improve on my personal best. I havent really been thinking about results or placements, but being on the podium is exciting and Im looking forward to the rest of the season. Im feeling now like I can do it under pressure and thats something that I can take with me.Japans Mai Mihara, second after the short program, hung on to place third with 189.28 points.U.S. champion Gracie Gold, third after the short program, fell out of medal contention with two falls in her free skate.It was an unfortunate long program; the score was overly generous but I appreciate what I was able to pull out, Gold said. I need to go back to the drawing board.Uno landed two quad jumps and secured the lead after the short program, with Rippon and Brown close behind in second and third.The free skate Sunday will determine the winner.Everything went as I was practicing, Uno said through a translator. It was unexpected that I missed the triple toe at the end of the combination, but the quad went really well, maybe too well. Overall it was a good performance.Uno scored 89.15 points, while Rippon was second at 87.32, and Brown third at 85.75. Rippon didnt attempt a quad, while Brown fell on his opening quad toeloop.Its always exciting to skate well at home and have the audience on their feet, said Rippon, the U.S. champion. Later in the season Id like to have a quad in my short program and improve the overall quality.Brown, from the Chicago area, said he was happy with his performance despite the fall on the quad.My mindset for this event is attack, so I just didnt want to hold back and thats how I feel I did, he said. Willie Stargell Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Francisco Cervelli Jersey . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. http://www.cheappiratesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-josh-harrison-jersey .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Gregory Polanco Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Barry Bonds Jersey .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city.Devin Toner believes Ireland dispelled the All Blacks mystique in Chicago, planting doubts in New Zealand minds ahead of Saturdays Dublin rematch. Ireland claimed their first-ever win over New Zealand in 111 years of trying at Soldier Field on November 5 and lock Toner is hopeful that historic victory carried with it some vital myth-busting.With New Zealand gunning for revenge at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday - a game you can see live on Sky Sports 2 HD - Toner has challenged Ireland to seize every shred of mental edge from that 40-29 triumph in the USA. Sean Cronin carries the ball for Ireland against New Zealand in Chicago Everyones beatable, it is only 15 men against 15 men, said Toner. Its a good thing that we won in Chicago; I didnt want to keep going on having never won against them! Ireland vs New Zealand November 19, 2016, 5:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Everyones obviously delighted that we did win, and it showed that New Zealand can have off days too. Everyones human. Hopefully it removes the mystique a little.But while we know that it was a great performance by us, I think they did have an off day as well. Jack McGrath of Ireland celebrates following his teams 40-29 victory over New Zealand There were a lot of uncharacteristic mistakes from them in Chicago and we know it wont be the same this week. Its going to be a completely different challenge this weekend.Toner remains adamant Ireland must crank up the pressure on New Zealand again in a bid to unsettle the back-to-back world champions after ending their 18-match winning streak. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six montths half price I think how we did so well in the last game was pressure: we built it through getting pressure off their lineout, getting up off their line, making them knock the ball on and putting that little bit of doubt in their head, he added.dddddddddddd Highlights of Irelands opening autumn international against Canada from Dublin I think that doubt and that seed is sown now. They know were a good team and we can get in their face.If they start sticking passes and getting the offloads theyre a different machine. But hopefully were in the back of their heads now.Everyones talking about a potential New Zealand backlash but from our point of view we have to back up with what we did in Chicago. Robbie Henshaw of Ireland celebrates with team-mates after scoring his teams fifth try at Soldier Field I dont think it would tarnish Chicago if we didnt get the right result. I think it would tarnish it if we didnt get the right performance.Well be hugely disappointed if we go out and we lose because we dont perform to the best of our ability.We know that were a good squad, we know were talented. So if we dont live up to that ability to perform, that would tarnish the Chicago result.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Cronin: Ireland can match anyone Beware All Blacks backlash Ireland beat brave Canada Ireland 40-29 New Zealand ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

tates Houston Franks (South - Wo
fore spreading across the country, inclu

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz