[url=http://www.officialkings.com/authentic-adidas-oscar-fantenberg-jers

#1 von elaine95 , 20.05.2019 09:32

CALGARY Jeff Carter Jersey , Alberta (AP) — Louis Domingue missed J.T. Miller’s winning shootout goal on Thursday night.“I wasn’t watching,” Domingue said. “I was drinking water. That’s kind of what I do, honestly, and it worked out.”Sure did.Miller and Victor Hedman scored in the tiebreaker and Domingue had 33 saves, leading the surging Tampa Bay Lightning to a 5-4 victory over the Calgary Flames.Ondrej Palat, Steven Stamkos, Alex Killorn and Dan Girardi scored in regulation for the Lightning (27-7-2) http://www.officialkings.com/authentic-adidas-jonathan-quick-jersey , who improved to 10-0-1 in their past 11 games.Domingue stopped each of the seven shots he faced in overtime. He allowed one goal to Sean Monahan in the shootout.“I like our chances every time we go to extra time,” Domingue said. “We’re a pretty good team. That’s what makes us such a good team. We find ways to win games. It doesn’t matter how. We take the two points and run.”Girardi said Domingue won the game for the Lightning.“He made some huge saves, back-to-back on Monahan (in overtime),” he said. “It was too many to really count. He was huge for us — in the shootout as well, making some big saves.”Nikita Kucherov added two assists. Tampa Bay is 16-0-0 when Kucherov records a multipoint game this season.Johnny Gaudreau and Sam Bennett each had a goal and an assist for the Flames (22-11-3), who led 3-1 after one. Sean Monahan and Mikael Backlund also scored.Making his fourth straight start, Calgary goalie David Rittich had 32 saves.The Flames fell behind 3:38 into the first when Palat swatted a loose puck past Rittich. But they put together an impressive response.Bennett tied it 51 seconds later with a tap-in goal of his own. Domingue got a piece of Bennett’s first shot Nate Thompson Jersey , but the puck trickled behind him and the Calgary forward adeptly followed up on the play.Monahan put Calgary in front at 7:50 when he muscled his way into the slot past Tampa Bay defenseman Braydon Coburn and one-timed a pass from Elias Lindholm past Domingue.Backlund then was the beneficiary of some hard work by Bennett 12:25 into the first. Bennett fought hard behind the net to get the puck out front to Backlund, who backhanded his linemate’s pass past Domingue.Stamkos scored his 18th goal of the season at 3:19 of the second when his pass to teammate Adam Erne went off Calgary defenseman TJ Brodie and past Rittich.Killorn then swatted a rebound in behind the Calgary goalie at 5:52, tying it at 3.After Girardi blasted a point shot past Rittich at 15:35 of the third, Gaudreau backhanded a shot through Domingue’s legs at 17:32 to tie things up once again.“I found a way to tie it up and we played really well in overtime,” Gaudreau said. “I thought we had a lot of really good looks — all three pairs or trios. It’s unfortunate, but it was a good game. I’m sure it was entertaining for the fans and it was fun to play in that game.”NOTES: Playing in his 700th NHL game, Stamkos scored his 366th goal to pass Martin St. Louis for second on the club’s career list. Stamkos trails just Vincent Lecavalier (383) for most goals in team history. … Bennett and James Neal returned to Calgary’s lineup after being sidelined by upper-body injuries. Bennett missed a pair of games Authentic Oscar Fantenberg Jersey , while Neal sat out on Saturday in Dallas when the Flames lost 2-0 to the Stars.UP NEXTLightning: Visit Edmonton on Saturday night.Flames: Host St. Louis on Saturday. When center Aaron Huglen pulled off a lacrosse-style goal for Team USA at the summer鈥檚 Hlinka-Gretzky tournament, he put his considerable skill set on display in front of the entire hockey world.And while scouts marvel at the way the 2019 draft prospect can pull off moves like Pavel Datsyuk, the hands are no fluke, according to his coach with the Roseau Rams high school team in Minnesota. 鈥淣atural skill? Sure,鈥?said Andy Lundbohm, who is also a math teacher at Roseau. 鈥淏ut he has spent his whole life honing his skills on the North Rink. His work ethic is tremendous, and his ability to create space is tremendous. He finishes Tanner Pearson Jersey , he sees the ice, and he has put this team on his back.鈥漈he North Rink is one of three indoor arenas in Roseau, a town of just 2,700 people. The river that runs thr... All-Access +All-Access Member AreaPremium content and in-depth analysis from our team of experts exclusively for magazine subscribers. Simply login to unlock the content or become a member for less than $2.50 a month.LoginBecome a Member

elaine95  
elaine95

Isitating whether to
The quest to .501 still lives on. A 9-7 week has gotten us to .505.

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz