and forecheck hard [url=http://www.officialwild.com/authentic-adidas-mat

#1 von elaine95 , 20.05.2019 10:00

ANAHEIM Greg Pateryn Jersey Womens , Calif. (AP) — Nikita Kucherov and the Tampa Bay Lightning are taking their incredible roll right into the new year.The Lightning won their sixth straight game and finished December unbeaten in regulation after a 2-1 overtime victory against the Anaheim Ducks on Monday night. They went 12-0-1 in December and are the eighth NHL team in the last 10 years to finish a calendar month without a regulation loss after playing a minimum of eight games.Tampa Bay heads into 2019 on a 14-0-1 run and with a league-high 64 points. The Lightning are 17-1-1 over their last 19 games.“When you’re hot, you’re hot and it seems like everyone is getting hot at the same time,” coach Jon Cooper said. “You have to take advantage when times like this happen.”Kucherov had a goal and an assist for his ninth multipoint game in December. Kucherov and Steven Stamkos are the first set of teammates to combine for 50 or more points in a calendar month since March 2001 when four pairs — three of which were combinations from Pittsburgh — accomplished the feat. Kucherov and Stamkos combined for 23 goals and 28 assists in December.“To think, especially in this era where there is a lot of tight checking and low-scoring games, to accumulate those types of points, it’s what those guys do,” Cooper said.Brayden Point scored 35 seconds into overtime when he took a pass from Kucherov near the blue line. Point skated into the zone, chipped the puck over the stick of Anaheim’s Brandon Montour and cut to the net, where he beat goalie John Gibson with a backhand.Andrei Vasilevskiy stopped 35 shots for his 100th NHL victory.Nick Ritchie scored Anaheim’s lone goal and Gibson made 33 saves.The Ducks have earned one point in each of their last two games but are winless in their past six. They go into January as the first wild card in the Western Conference but are just one point ahead of Dallas and three in front of Vancouver.“We’re in a bit of a skid at the moment,” captain Ryan Getzlaf said. “We know what kind of group we have here. We need to get ready and get one again in January.”Kucherov, who has a goal in four straight games, opened the scoring at 6:06 of the first when he finished off a tic-tac-toe passing setup from Erik Cernak and Point with a shot that beat Gibson on his glove side. It was his ninth goal in December.Ritchie evened it with 2:52 remaining in the period when he got a pass from Ondrej Kase and beat Vasilevskiy from point-blank range. Ritchie, who had a career-best three assists in Saturday’s loss to Arizona, has a point in three straight games.“With the long travel day and early start it looked like we were in quicksand a little bit. Anaheim was on us. We managed the puck and the game well from the second period on,” Cooper said.NOTES: Pittsburgh’s Jaromir Jagr and Mario Lemieux hold the record for most points in a month by a pair of teammates with 59 (27 goals Womens Luke Kunin Jersey , 32 assists). The others to reach 50 were two other pairs of Penguins — Martin Straka and Jagr (55 points) plus Straka and Lemieux (52) — along with New Jersey’s Petr Sykora and Patrik Elias (50). … Tampa Bay has picked up points in nine straight road games. … Kase has seven goals and four assists in his last 10 games. … The Lightning are 9-2-2 against the Ducks since the start of the 2011-12 season.UP NEXTLightning: At the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday night.Ducks: Host the Vegas Golden Knights on Friday night. LAS VEGAS (AP) Chalk up another milestone for the Vegas Golden Knights.Marc-Andre Fleury made 30 saves for his 11th career playoff shutout, Shea Theodore scored in the first period and the Vegas Golden Knights beat the Los Angeles Kings 1-0 on Wednesday night to win the franchise’s first playoff game.The expansion club will try to take a 2-0 lead in its first-round playoff series Friday night.”It’s another first for our organization, it’s a big playoff game and I love the way our team responded,” Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said. ”Both goalies made some real key saves. It really wasn’t a 1-0 game, it was probably a 4-3 game for somebody, but the goaltending was excellent. Everybody had a big part of us winning the hockey game tonight.Fleury got his first playoff shutout since last May, when his Penguins beat the Ottawa Senators 1-0 in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals.”They’re a big team, they like to shoot from the points with a lot of guys in front of the net and trying to screen and tip pucks; maybe I got a few little more sticks in my legs than the (regular) season, and my face, but it’s all part of the playoffs,” Fleury said. ”I felt good, but my teammates were great also. They helped me out a lot, blocking shots and grabbing guys in front of the net, so it makes my job a little easier.”The Kings, who entered with a combined 928 games of playoff experience Marcus Foligno Jersey , outhit the Golden Knights, 68-59. But it was Vegas that came out looking like a seasoned bunch ready for the postseason. Just like the Golden Knights mascot who slayed a bumbling king at center ice during a pregame show, Vegas was physical from the start.William Carrier led the team with 10 hits, and Vegas’ aggressive forechecking kept Los Angeles off its game throughout. But Carrier’s diligence on the offensive end seemingly frustrated Los Angeles’ veteran defenseman Drew Doughty, who slammed his shoulder into Carrier’s jaw in the third period. The hit sent the left wing to the locker room for the remainder of the game, while drawing the ire of Gallant.”Obviously we all seen what happened with the hit … I thought it was a bad hit, but it’s not for me to decide,” Gallant said. ”The referee didn’t think it was a penalty, but I’m sure people will look at that hit and make a decision on it.”The Golden Knights have dealt with a rash of injuries down the stretch of the regular season, including Carrier, who Gallant said is day-to-day.Theodore got on the board 3:23 into the first. Tomas Nosek came from behind the goal to fire a pass to Theodore, and he blasted a wrist shot through traffic for the Golden Knights’ first playoff goal.”It was a great play by Nosey and sometimes you’ve just got to get `em on net and that’s kind of the goals that happened in the playoffs,” Theodore said. ”We knew they were going to come out hard, they’re a physical team. But I feel we are, too. We’re a fast team and we can counter that. We were putting pucks in great positions … so when you can kind of put it in the corners and forecheck hard http://www.officialwild.com/authentic-adidas-matt-dumba-jersey , I thought we did a good job of that tonight.”The Kings, who were 0 for 3 with a man advantage, blew a chance to tie it in the second period, when Doughty’s rebound found Dustin Brown, who was staring into an empty net 2 feet away. He lifted his shot over the goal.”I thought our guys played hard tonight and I thought we created some opportunities to get some offense, but I think we’ve got to make it a lot tougher on (Fleury) seeing the puck,” Kings coach John Stevens said. ”They’re a good offensive team, they create on the rush, they create in the zone and their power play is dangerous. So, we’re going to have to be good defensively to have success in the series.”NOTES: The Golden Knights were 34-5-2 in the regular season when scoring first, second in the NHL. … NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman was in attendance for the first playoff game in Las Vegas. … Los Angeles, which allowed a league-low 202 goals and had the league’s best penalty-killing unit, stopped the Golden Knights on all three of their power plays. … Los Angeles has won 10 of the last 12 playoff series it has played, but it has lost 21 of the last 29 series in which it has lost Game 1. … The Golden Knights wore Humboldt Broncos stickers on their helmets in honor of the junior hockey players who were killed when their bus crashed on a Saskatchewan highway.—

elaine95  
elaine95

a Member Florida Panthers (32-27-12
Getzlaf was scratched from Anaheim’s lineup with an upper

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz