When the Kansas City Chiefs defeated the Cincinnati Bengal

#1 von panxing18 , 01.06.2019 04:35

s 45-10 on Sunday night Juan Thornhill black jersey , it was more than just a rebound from a tough loss.For head coach Andy Reid, it was also his 200th victory as a head coach.Speaking after the game, he said it was fun.“I enjoy when both sides and the special teams are going well,” he said.“That doesn’t happen all the time. It’s normally one group carrying the other group. That’s the National Football League. When they all come together — and good things happen — it’s enjoyable. This was a good one.”The 200-win club is pretty exclusive. Reid is only the 10th coach in NFL history to reach the milestone.But once reaching it, he didn’t seem interested in putting a lot of emphasis on it.“That’s an individual thing Juan Thornhill Jersey Mens , I’m not really good with that,” he said. “We are about team. I know a lot of people involved with each one of those wins that have been crucial, so, I enjoy it and I appreciate it, but I would tell you it’s everyone. Everyone is involved. I’ve been blessed to be around some good people Bashaud Breeland Jersey , players and coaches. Ownership has been phenomenal. I’ve been really blessed to be in a great position and be a part of it.”Reid was asked about the touchdown celebrations the players have been putting together.“It’s a young bunch. They do this during the week. They do it here, I get to see it all the time. I am a grandfather. These guys are moving around and enjoying what they are doing. It’s fun to be a part of and fun to watch.”This is a pretty common attitude from men of Reid’s age. I know this simply because Reid and I are very close to the same age, and I see it not only in myself, but also in a lot of my contemporaries. Being a grandfather changes how you look at things.And being around the grandkids keeps you young — even if they’re only your grandkids because of an NFL contract.“They do keep you young,” Reid said of his players. “You can’t help but feel the energy. They are running around. One thing they do is they come out every day and enjoy what they’re doing. They play fast Anthony Sherman Jersey , and I have to slow them down at times in practice. I can’t say enough about them.” Early word from FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland is that Justin Houston will be inactive for the Kansas City Chiefs today against the Cleveland Browns.This is not unexpected.Houston was listed as questionable on the week’s final injury report, which was issued on Friday,Houston did practice on both Thursday and Friday, but was limited due to his hamstring injury.Anthony Hitchens — who suffered a painful rib contusion against the Broncos — was also listed as questionable on Friday.He was also limited in practice on both Thursday and Friday, but does not appear on the inactives list for today’s game.Frank Zombo — also injured against Denver — is listed as inactive today.Here’s the complete list of the Chiefs inactives for the game.Except for Hitchens seeing the field today Dustin Colquitt Jersey , this is about what we would have expected.Mitch Morse is still in concussion protocol, Eric Berry was listed as doubtful for the game, and Darrel Williams, Kahlil McKenzie and Justin Hamilton have been healthy scratches in recent weeks.

panxing18  
panxing18

Then you’ve seen Ed Oliver. Well, that might not be fair
a Member Florida Panthers (32-27-12

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz