ning a championship hasnt changed.It

#1 von MJL456 , 02.06.2019 16:09

KAVARNA, Bulgaria -- Graeme McDowell won the Volvo World Match Play Championship on Sunday, beating Thailands Thongchai Jaidee 2 and 1 in the final at Thracian Cliffs. McDowell won a year after losing the final to Belgiums Nicolas Colsaerts at Finca Cortesin in Spain. The 2010 U.S. Open champion fought back from 2 down after four holes, pulled ahead of his 43-year-old opponent on the 14th hole and secured the victory at the 17th. "Its been a nice day and nice to receive a great trophy," McDowell said. "We have talked all week about the prestige of this event and how many great champions have won this tournament, and its just nice to add my name to that list of legends." McDowell, also the PGA Tours RBC Heritage winner last month in Hilton Head, S.C., will move to top of the European Tour money list and up one place to No. 7 on the world ranking. "I thought when Thongchai went 2 up after four holes that this wasnt the script I had read," McDowell said. "But then after winning the seventh and managing to halve nine and 10, I felt good. I felt like I was starting to get in control and I sensed Thongchai was weakening, and I just sensed an opening and I just seized that opening." In the morning semifinals, McDowell beat South Africas Branden Grace 3 and 2, and Thongchai defeated South Africas Thomas Aiken 3 and 2. "I am very happy and had a very good week," Thongchai said. "I made only one mistake in the final on the 14th hole after a poor drive. But it was a good tournament for me. My game is very solid. I came here of course to win, and to come second I am very proud and satisfied as it is a good result for me. "I did get very tired this afternoon, but more importantly I enjoyed the tournament." Yeezy Boost 700 Cheap . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Ultra Boost Cheap . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. http://www.ultraboostclearance.com/ . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Cheap Adidas Ultra Boost China . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Pure Boost Clearance . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- ?? After a quick playoff exit last spring following a series of deep runs, the New York Rangers know theyre being overlooked this season.Thats OK with them. Their focus is on getting better than they were a year ago.We expect a lot of ourselves no matter what people are saying, Rangers captain Ryan McDonagh said Wednesday at the teams practice facility. We want to be up there at the end of the year making a name for ourselves. ... I think our group is out there to prove to a lot of people that we can compete and really just be a tough team to play against.The Rangers earned 101 points last season but capped it with a first-round playoff exit against eventual Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh in April. That disappointment, followed runs to the Eastern Conference finals in 2012, the Stanley Cup finals in 2014, and back to the conference finals in 2015.Star goalie Henrik Lundqvist believes its important the team learn from both its past successes and its mistakes.We cant rely on the past or just being ok because the league is too good, he said. We had some years we went far in the playoffs, were a consistent team, but the reason we were there really was we worked extremely hard, paid attention to all the details in the game. If you dont do that, its a quick drop to being not consistent, so you just have to do all the little things right.Derek Stepan emphasized the team has moved on from last seasons disappointing finish and their focus on winning a championship hasnt changed.Its always the same, he said. I think our group has really erased (the loss to the Penguins). Weve learned from our years past, but were in a new year, were moving on, were ready to get this new season started.The new season includes some new players including a mix of veterans such as Michael Grabner and youngsters Jimmy Vesey, Pavel Buchnevich and Mika Zibanejad.dddddddddddd Buchnevich, 21, joined the Rangers from the KHL, and Vesey, 23, signed after having 24 goals and 22 assists in 33 games for Harvard last season while winning the Hobey Baker Award as the NCAAs player of the year. Zibanejad, acquired from Ottawa in a deal that sent Derick Brassard to the Senators, is also 23 but already has more than four seasons of NHL experience.The young players all earned praise during training camp, especially rookies Buchnevich and Vesey.Theyre both extremely talented, Stepan said. As the NHL and hockey keeps growing their game these younger guys coming in are just more and more talented. These two guys are the elite talent and they got some things that theyll learn just like any other rookie, but these guys are special rookies for sure.The Rangers start the season with a tough test against the crosstown-rival Islanders at Madison Square Garden on Thursday night. Last season, the Islanders won all four matchups for their first sweep of a regular season series between the teams.Last year they had our number, Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. This season is a new season and everybody is anxious to get this going here. ... I believe weve added some good young pieces that bring energy and good speed and Im really looking forward to seeing what were going to look like tomorrow.The Rangers start off with an injury as they will be without Kevin Klein for the opener due to a strained back. Vigneault said the defenseman is day-to-day.---Follow Vin Cherwoo on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VinCherwooAP ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

ell that Mondays big match wont be won o
World champion Peter Sagan has the yell

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz