ympics in London, in my heart I just knew it was

#1 von MJL456 , 02.06.2019 16:10

PHILADELPHIA -- Tyler Anderson and the Colorado Rockies had a lot of trouble with Maikel Franco.Anderson gave up a three-run homer to Franco in the first inning, then was ejected after hitting the Phillies slugger the next time up Saturday night in a 6-3 loss to the Philadelphia Phillies.On a hot, humid evening with a gametime temperature of 93 degrees and a heat index of 105, tempers flared in the fourth.Anderson plunked Franco on the knee with his first pitch. Franco stayed at home plate and stared out at Anderson while players from both teams barked at each other. Anderson moved toward Franco and appeared to tell him to go to first base and that he didnt hit him on purpose.He was just on the plate a little more than he was last time, so we wanted to go in and try to open up the outer half a little more, which is part of pitching, Anderson said. It happens all the time. I think he knows it wasnt intentional.Asked if he was mad, Franco said, A little bit because I wasnt expecting the ball coming.No punches were thrown, but both Anderson and Rockies manager Walt Weiss were ejected by plate umpire Eric Cooper. Anderson had to be restrained while walking angrily back to the dugout with shouts directed toward Cooper.Crew chief Gary Cederstrom told a pool reporter afterward that Cooper ejected Anderson without any prior warnings because the umpire felt the pitcher intentionally threw at Franco.I dont know whether he hit him on purpose or not, Phillies manager Pete Mackanin said. It kind of looked like it. Im not going to argue with the umpire.Both Weiss and Anderson said the pitcher merely was trying to pitch inside.It doesnt look good, but he definitely wasnt trying to hit him, Weiss said. We dont operate that way.Philadelphia had two batters hit by pitches, the Rockies got hit once. Although Cederstrom said warnings were issued to both teams following the ejections, nothing came of the subsequent two hit batters.Asked if there was any correlation between the hit batsmen, Weiss said, None whatsoever.Cesar Hernandez had two hits while extending his on-base streak to 20 straight games for the Phillies, who won their third straight.Daniel Descalso and Tony Wolters homered for Colorado, which has lost six of seven. Carlos Gonzalez extended his major league-leading hitting streak to 19 games. The Rockies lost despite outhitting Philadelphia 13-6.We didnt get the big hit, Weiss said. We had some opportunities. We scattered our hits. We didnt get the big one, to put up a big inning. We were grinding offensively, but we just couldnt get the timely one.Jerad Eickhoff (8-12) won despite giving up three runs on 10 hits in 5 2/3 innings. Jeanmar Gomez got his 30th save.Franco hit his 21st homer, stopping an 0-for-10 rut by connecting off Anderson (4-4).Freddy Galvis singled home Franco in the fourth to make it a four-run advantage.The Rockies climbed back in the sixth when Descalsos two-run shot and Wolters solo homer pulled them within 4-3.NEW STREAKDavid Dahl doubled twice for the Rockies. He was hitless Friday night, stopping his major league-tying 17-game hitting streak to start a career.QUICK NIGHTAndersons outing was the shortest of the 26-year-olds career and snapped a string of eight straight starts with at least six innings.Its just frustrating because your job as a starting pitcher is to give us a chance, and I obviously didnt do that today, he said. Three innings and then putting a big, heavy weight on the bullpens shoulders because of that. Its really disappointing.TRAINERS ROOMRockies: Gonzalez (left ankle sprain) made his first start since Monday.UP NEXTThe teams complete the three-game series Sunday when Phillies LHP Adam Morgan (1-7, 6.65) faces RHP Tyler Chatwood (10-7, 3.58). Morgan is begin recalled from Triple-A to fill Eflins spot in the rotation. Wholesale Custom Cardinals Shirts . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Custom Cardinals Jerseys . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. http://www.custommlbcardinalsjersey.com/custom-ozzie-smith-jersey-large-71q.html . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. Custom Ozzie Smith Jersey ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Custom Cardinals Jersey China . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. LAUSANNE, Switzerland -- British heptathlete Jessica Ennis-Hill is in line to receive a third world championship gold medal after Russias Tatyana Chernova was stripped of the 2011 title on Tuesday for a doping violation.The Court of Arbitration for Sport also stripped Chernova of her bronze medal from the 2012 London Olympics and announced a new suspension for a separate blood doping offense.Two other female Russian runners -- Yekaterina Sharmina and Kristina Ugarova -- also received suspensions for biological passport violations.The IAAF referred the three cases to the arbitration court in February after Russias track and field federation was suspended for widespread doping in the country.CAS ruled Tuesday that all of Chernovas results between Aug. 15, 2011, and July 22, 2013, are annulled -- meaning she loses her gold from the 2011 world championships in Daegu, South Korea, and bronze from the 2012 London Olympics.Ennis-Hill, who finished second behind Chernova in Daegu, is now expected to inherit a third world title to go with her championships in 2009 and 2015.Ennis-Hill said the picture of Chernova beating her in 2011 was forever imprinted in my mind.However much it drove me on for what I was about to achieve at my first Olympics in London, in my heart I just knew it was wrong, Ennis-Hill wrote on Instagram after the CAS ruling. So happy to finally be receiving my gold medal. Triple World Champion WOW.Ennis-Hill also won the Olympic gold medal in London and took silver aat this years games in Rio de Janeiro.ddddddddddddChernova had previously been given a two-year ban backdated to 2013 after testing positive for a steroid when a sample from the 2009 world championships was reanalyzed.In position to receive Chernovas London bronze medal is the original fourth-place finisher, Lyudmila Yospenko of Ukraine.Russia had previously annulled Chernovas results between August 2009 and August 2011 -- dates which protected her Daegu gold and London bronze.Ennis-Hill had filed a complaint over the Daegu results with the IAAF, seeking to claim the gold.CAS said Tuesday that Chernova, Sharmina and Ugarova had all been found guilty of blood doping based on analysis of their biological passports, a system that tracks an athletes blood profile over time to detect signs of cheating.CAS handed Chernova a suspension of 3 years, 8 months, starting retroactively on Feb. 5, 2016. CAS said her previous two-year ban would be deducted from the sanction.Sharmina, a former European indoor 1,500-meter bronze medalist, received a three-year suspension backdated to Dec. 7, 2015. All her results between June 17, 2011, and Aug. 5, 2015, were annulled. That would include her gold medal at the 2013 University Games in Kazan, Russia.Ugarova received a two-year ban, backdated to Sept. 7, 2015, and loses her results from June 26, 2012, to Dec. 25, 2012. ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

moted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operat
the NASCAR race at Texas will get a free ticke

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz