improved steroid test, its possib

#1 von MJL456 , 02.06.2019 16:11

CHASKA, Minn. -- Martin Kaymer thought he was supposed to deliver extraordinary shots at the Ryder Cup because thats all he ever saw.He was a Ryder Cup rookie at Celtic Manor in 2010, sensing perhaps even more pressure because he had won his first major a month earlier in the PGA Championship. The week went as well as Kaymer could have hoped. He didnt lose any of his three team matches, except he was trounced by Dustin Johnson in singles.The most valuable lesson he can impart on Europes six rookies at Hazeltine is that good shots -- not necessarily spectacular ones -- usually are good enough.I thought the entire week, I need to make something special happen, Kaymer said Thursday. When you watch the Ryder Cup, most of the time you see the highlights and you only see great shots, bunker shots holed from the fairway and things like this. So you think you need to do that, too.And I hope that the rookies ... I know its very difficult, but somehow that you try to find a way to calm yourself down and enjoy what you do.Its a message for half of the European team.Europe also had six rookies at Celtic Manor, and it went on to beat the Americans. Neither team, however, has had at least six newcomers and won the Ryder Cup when playing before a visiting crowd.The Europeans had seven rookies, including 19-year-old Sergio Garcia and British Open champion Paul Lawrie, in 1999 at The Country Club outside Boston. Mark James, the captain, elected to sit out three of them until Sunday singles. Jarmo Sandelin, Jean Van de Velde and Andrew Coltart all lost their matches as the U.S. rallied from a 10-6 deficit to win.Bernhard Langer had five rookies on his team in 2004, and two of them sat out the entire first day -- Paul Casey and Ian Poulter.I will, along with the help and guidance of my vice captains, try and put out the strongest eight players ... as I see fit for the position the team is in, Darren Clarke said, not promising that all six rookies will see action Friday.But he also expressed full confidence.One of his rookies is Danny Willett, who won the Masters. Another is Matt Fitzpatrick, who won a U.S. Amateur. And then theres Thomas Pieters, whose only chance to make the team was to impress Clarke over the final two weeks. He was runner-up in the Czech Masters and won in Denmark.They are probably going to be the future of the Ryder Cup going forward and I feel very fortunate that they are here, Clarke said. I have full belief in all those rookies. They are very, very talented players and Im sure they will do their utmost to represent Europe the best that they can this week.The message from Kaymer, Rory McIlroy and others appears to be sinking in: Dont try to do too much, and have fun. And the term rookie isnt quite the same as it was in 1999 because of the global nature of the game. There are hardly any strangers in the Ryder Cup.I dont feel like everything is new, Rafa Cabrera Bello said. I dont really feel like a new kid moving into a new city. I havent played Hazeltine before, but Ive played in the U.S. many events and Ive played huge events in the U.S., as well. On that part, Im glad that those memories and those experiences are helping me to stay calm and relaxed this week.All that could change, of course.McIlroy tried to talk down the importance and the pressure of the Ryder Cup going into his first experience in 2010, and the emotions he showed that week indicated that it was more than he expected. Thats what he is trying to get across to the newcomers.You think you know what its like and you think youve played under pressure, but you havent. You havent played under what this is going to be like, McIlroy said. Its just trying to make them ready for that and trying to make sure that they are comfortable with where they are. But once you get over that hurdle, that hump of the first tee and everything that goes on with that, youre just down to business and youre just trying to do what you do every day of your life, which is play good golf. Cheap Hockey Jerseys . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. NHL Jerseys Outlet . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. http://www.cheaphockeychina.com/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Hockey Jerseys China . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh safety Jordan Whitehead sat out last Saturday against Marshall for what coach Pat Narduzzi described as personal reasons.The 2015 ACC Defensive Rookie of the Year dressed but did not take the field in Pitts 43-27 win over the Thundering Herd. Narduzzi initially declined multiple requests to expand on why Whitehead did not play but issued a statement on Tuesday in hopes of clearing the air before the Panthers (3-2, 0-1 ACC) host Georgia Tech (3-2, 0-2) on Saturday.The statement read: Jorrdan Whitehead did not play in last weeks game for reasons that are personal in nature.ddddddddddddNarduzzi declined further comment but said he anticipates Jordan will be able to play this week against Georgia Tech.Whitehead is second on the Panthers with 31 tackles through four games and has added 63 yards rushing on offense.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

This is one of two home games for Pit
ie survived those perilous gymnastics with no pr

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz