Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand.

#1 von MJL456 , 02.06.2019 16:12

HAYWARD, Calif. -- Stephan Jaeger broke one more Web.com Tour record and tied another Sunday in the Ellie Mae Classic, finishing his four-day scoring frenzy at TPC Stonebrae at 30-under 250.I dont know what to say really, Im speechless, the 27-year-old German player said. I played good today and all week really. It was a phenomenal week for me.He broke Steve Wheatcrofts 72-hole stroke record of 255 set in the 2011 Melwood Prince Georges County Open, and tied Daniel Chopras mark for relation to par set in the 2004 Henrico County Open.Jaeger started the record spree Thursday with a 12-under 58 that broke the Web.com Tour mark and matched the lowest score on a substantial tour.I obviously dont expect that ever, Jaeger said about the 58. Starting out the week like that, you kind of want to wonder is it your week? But yeah, its a great feeling to stand here and talk about it. Hopefully, well do it many more times.He followed with rounds of 65, 64 and 63, parring the final three holes Sunday for a seven-stroke victory over Rhein Gibson.Along the way to his first tour title, Jaeger also broke tour records with his 36- and 54-hole totals. He earned $108,000 to jump from 102nd to 20th on the money list with $139,793, with the top 25 after the final four regular-season events earning PGA Tour cards.The German birdied five of the first nine holes Sunday, hitting a wedge to 3 feet on the par-4 first and a 6-iron to 1 1/2 feet on the par-3 second. He made a downhill 15-footer on the par-3 fourth, hit a 9-iron to 3 feet on the par-4 seventh and two-putted the par-5 ninth for his fifth birdie.He also birdied 14 and 15, chipping to 4 feet on the par-4 14th and two-putting the par-5 15th. On the par-4 18th, he missed a 15-foot birdie try.Jaeger came to the United States as a foreign exchange student in 2006. He went to high school for two years in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and played at Tennessee-Chattanooga, where he was a three-time Southern Conference player of the year.Gibson birdied five of the last seven holes for a 62. Former University of California player Brandon Hagy (64) and Xander Schauffele (65) tied for third at 21 under. Wholesale Custom Mariners Shirts .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Custom Mariners T-shirts . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. http://www.custommarinersjersey.com/ . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. Authentic Custom Mariners Jersey . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Custom Mariners Jerseys . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Turn your porch lights off because were coming home with the trophy.They are words Cronulla fans have waited 50 years to hear, words that Sharks captain Paul Gallen never thought he would get the chance to say.The ghost of Harold Holt has haunted the Sharks since the late Jack Gibsons famous quote of the late 80s, but now Gallen and his men can finally lay the former Australian Prime Minister to rest.?For a bloke like Gal, whos done everything in the game - to help him get this, its awesome, James Maloney said.The word fairytale is often thrown about, probably even worn out, but there can be no other way to describe the Sharks maiden premiership.The Sharks have been the punchline in many rugby league discussions for five long decades, but they are now one of the NRL heavyweights.Just five years ago, the Sharks were on the verge of bankruptcy; more recently, they endured extremely dark days that included diabolical financial mismanagement, poor recruitment, questionable leadership and the supplements saga.?In 2014, when the player suspensions were served after the supplements scandal described initially as the darkest day in Australian sport: the SSharks hit rock bottom.dddddddddddd Sponsorship had dried up and they would ultimately finish the season with the humiliation of collecting the wooden spoon.Local product Chad Townsend has been through all the tough times, but all that is forgotten now after the halfback played a leading role in wiping away years of misery.Fifty years this clubs been waiting for it and to be a part of the first team to bring one home is something Ill never forget for the rest of my life, Townsend said.Others, like Ben Barba, have only been at the club a few years; but as Cronulla celebrate their ability to finally rise above many years of torment and pain, the Sharks fullback has done likewise on a more personal level.I thought I was gone. I even contemplated walking away, Barba said.The family and the club was sticking beside me, believing in me and giving me the chance. Im so happy I can pay them back with this.Its an unbelievable feeling. Some of these people have waited so long for this to happen and Im so glad it could deliver it. ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

The Dixon Five: Chiefs beat Steelers 42-37 The Kansas City Chiefs defeated the Pittsburgh
hoose between preventing violence and fightin

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz