An important announcement from Twinkie T

#1 von panxing18 , 13.06.2019 03:09

own Site Manager Ben Gamel Jersey , Maija "myjah" Varda, about the future of Twinkie Town."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Twinkie Town Farm ReportSatire, Irreverence, & Other HumorGame RecapsNewsAll good things...New,109commentsAn important announcement from Twinkie Town Site Manager, Maija ”myjah” Varda, about the future of Twinkie Town.ByMaija Varda@KirbysLeftEyeDec4, 2018,9:00am ESTShareTweetShareShareAll good things...It’s a classic “goodbye post” headline, y’all.Greetings, Twinkie Town!It’s me, Maija Varda (aka “Myjah”), the site manager for Twinkie Town. I’m writing here today to tell you I am stepping down as the site manager of Twinkie Town.I was excited (and mostly nervous) to take over this site back in 2016 when founder, previous site manager http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-edgar-martinez-jersey , and my personal hero, Jesse Lund, stepped down. The main motivation I had for taking over the site was to preserve the quirky community we have here. It’s a fun place, a knowledgeable place, and a tall place, and I wanted it to stay that way. I can honestly say I learned a LOT over my nearly three years managing the site, in terms of managing people, writing, SEO, baseball, and more. I don’t regret it at all.Unfortunately, it’s just not do-able for me anymore.After years of searching, I finally found a full-time job that actually pays me well, that I enjoy Mitch Haniger Jersey , and that I’m actually good at. I was hoping to still manage Twinkie Town while working the new job, but it quickly became apparent how incompatible doing both was going to be. When I come home after 12 hours at work, the motivation for me to spend my few free hours researching, writing, editing, etc. instead of cooking, spending time with my partner, and watching “Love It or List It” just isn’t there.Sometimes you need to recognize your own limits and what you need to stay happy, rested, and motivated. Sometimes need to prioritize family and loved ones or your life will become meaningless. Ask Joe Mauer about this one (on multiple levels) if you have any confusion.However, that’s why I also plan to stay around, and hopefully write from time to time. I love this community as much asI ever have, I just don’t have the time to run the site as the head manager and head writer.All of this, obviously http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-edgar-martinez-jersey , means that Twinkie Town is looking for a new Site Manager.Ahem, *tapping the microphone* TWINKIE TOWN NEEDS A NEW SITE MANAGER!I would love someone from the community to step into the role, though I know that may not be possible. If anyone here is interested in journalism, sports, SEO, website/community management, this is certainly a role where you can learn a ton about that and more. SB Nation has many resources to help you, but also gives you enough freedom to try and shape the community as you wish. SB Nation will also pay you (probably more than most other Twins fan-sites will pay you), though it’s not a full-time salary and still a lot of work.VIEW THE JOB POSTING AND APPLY TO BE TWINKIE TOWN’S NEW SITE MANAGER HERE!The only thing that I ask is that you never, ever, ever stop making posts about the Twins signing Manny Ramirez to play shortstop.So, I guess... see you guys around?Maija Varda (aka “Myjah”)P.S. Oh. I guess I am still supposed to run this site as best I can for like another month at least, so it’s not immediate goodbye. Sorry about that.P.S.S.I’m not the person who will be selecting the new site manager so don’t feel the need to suck up to me or anything like that. Also, don’t feel like I will be offended if you apply — it was entirely my choice to step down! Hopefully good filler."Not much of anything has happened in the Twinsverse since the Twins salaried up (or not Alex Colome Jersey , RIP Robbie) the last of their arbitration eligible players. The Mariners and Mets may already be out making blockbuster trades, but the Twins are standing pat and leaving me with little links to link in this list of links. Here’s a Puckett’s Pond piece (a PPP) stating that concussions, not the Pohlads are the cause of the Twins mediocrity, to which I reply “Why not both?” FiveThirtyEight also had an interesting one showing how teams that devote a large portion of their overall payroll to a single player rarely see major success. Or maybe I’m just trying to lure out the Blame Mauer Bot with this obvious set-up. So, like roughly 98% of the episodes of Sailor Moon, the rest of this article is going to be finding ways to fill space. Hopefully like the filler episode of Sailor Moon that’s a Gone With the Wind parody about a fat ugly cat named Rhett Butler (who later transforms into a monster because of course he does) this filler will also be good. Pretend a good transition is here. Here’s some baseball cards I wanted to make fun of but have continuously failed to work into a full piece!Here we have the less known final evolution of the Staryu-Starmie line of Pokemon, Marty Cordova. I recently got this card among a bunch of cards my mother had collected over the years of her favorites Dan Gladden, Cordova and Brian Harper. I’m not even sure I ever saw any of them play, but I do remember Cordova’s various misadventures of falling asleep in a tanning booth and not realizing he needed a passport to go to Canada even though he had previously played for the Toronto freekin’ Blue Jays.Here we have FUTURE STAR Steve Searcy whom I neither know nor expect you to know. Double S starred futurely to a tune of a career -2.1 WAR in 5 seasons, but I have it on good authority that he once led his entire school district in Proms-Gone-to-With-Mother (PGtW/M)Here we have an absolute specimen of a man in Jeff Jones who really pulled off that old A’s raincoat yellow. Having never been alive in the 80’s but having looked at a bunch of baseball cards from then, I have come to the conclusion that 80’s humans were actually an entirely different species of sapiens that we killed off and replaced with android clones who promptly went and got better haircuts. After this photo was taken, Jones would go on to lead the AL in Free Mustache Rides trucker hats owned, a stat that has lost its value since the math nerds ruined baseball.Today’s soundtrack is the third time I’ve used a version of the Robocop title theme. I just love it that much!

panxing18  
panxing18

Newcomer Austin Dean led the Miami Marlins‘ bre
www.thetexanslockerroom.com

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz