If Hilloween at Tyreek Hill’s house didn’t make it obvious th

#1 von panxing18 , 17.06.2019 05:26

at your Kansas City Chiefs love Halloween Bashaud Breeland Jersey , then the video of them at The Beast haunted house in the West Bottoms of Kansas City confirmed it. The video opens with Amber Arnett-Bequeaith, “Queen of Haunts,” talking about how many people, even the cast and crew, believe the buildings in the West Bottoms are haunted. She adds the ghosts that make you call for them to come out are the ones that really annoy her.“For those of you that believe in the paranormal, it may be very real for you inside these buildings.”Okay, Amber, thank you for the creepy intro, we get it. While we get a small glimpse at the players getting spooked, the real treat was getting to hear Chris Conley, Gherig Dieter and Travis Kelce talk about Halloween tradition, favorites and more in interviews with the “Queen of Haunts” herself. Favorite Halloween costumes growing up: 2:47, Chris Conley: “I had a little cowboy hat growing up Anthony Sherman Jersey , a little fedora and the outfit. I wanted to be a cowboy for a longtime—weird I know.”3:10, Gehrig Dieter: “I think probably Eeyore when I was a real youngin’.”3:24 Travis Kelce: “It was a baseball player one year and a football player the next and after that it was just ongoing. One year, I dressed up like Eric Lindros—he was my favorite hockey player ever, shout out to Eric and the Philadelphia Flyers.”Favorite Halloween candy: 3:46, Dieter: “I’d have to go with some skittles. You can’t go wrong with a nice pack of skittles for Halloween. Makes you feel good.”3:58, Conley:“I’m not a big chocolate guy, I’m more of a gummy bear guy, which is a candy you don’t usually get., but that’s the way I’ll go. Either that or Twizzlers.”4:11, Kelce: “I used to get real excited over Butterfingers. I love some good Butterfingers. The little fun-sized Butterfingers, I still get excited over those.”Favorite part about going through The Beast:4:33, Conley: “There were a number of mazes we went through and we got utterly lost. We went through about five times before we figured out how to get out of them. That was probably my favorite part, the unpredictability.”4:49 Dustin Colquitt Jersey , Kelce:“My favorite part was low key the points that I had no idea what was coming so like the areas where I could barely see, it was a forrest like area, that was my favorite part because that was the most exciting and I had no idea what was coming next.”5:08, Dieter:“Getting out with the teammates, getting scared a little bit, seeing a different side of the guys —the scared side — you don’t see that often so coming out here and actually seeing that was a lot of fun and was definitely funny.Who was the fearless leader of the group?5:22, Dieter:“I think the leader was probably Chris Conley. I think everybody took a wrong turn at one point and we followed Chris and he led us to the promise land.”Halloween memories growing up:5:36, Kelce:“It was rough growing up in the Cleveland Heights neighborhood if you decided to go ahead and carve some pumpkins just because me and the reckless crew were always out to ruin the season, but it was fun times. I remember carving pumpkins with my family and it was one of the best times ever and sure enough Halloween’s always been one of my favorite holidays because of it.” Kansas City Chiefs rookie outside linebacker Breeland Speaks had New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady nearly wrapped up by the goal line on a third-and-goal play late in the fourth quarter of Sunday night’s game. Brady pump-faked, and Speaks appeared to hold up from moving forward with the full tackle, which would have been for a key sack.There was a defensive holding called on the play (the Patriots declined), which would have negated the sack anyway, but asked after the game Rashad Fenton Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , Speaks said he held up because he was afraid of being called for a roughing-the-passer penalty. We have seen referees calling any quarterback-related penalties especially tight throughout the 2018 season, so the reaction made sense.But NFL executive V.P. of football operations Troy Vincent doesn’t buy it, according to ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio.I’ve only gotten to know Speaks a little bit this year, but my gut tells me he would admit it if he was just flat-out beat by Brady on the play. The potential for a penalty had to be going through his mind, because how could it not?In my opinion, the rookie wanted to be extra careful not to spoil such a big game on a silly penalty in his first career start. Speaks later told old friend Terez Paylor, now of Yahoo! Sports, that he should have finished the play.The Patriots went on to win the game, 43-40, and Speaks learned a valuable lesson.

panxing18  
panxing18

having the first 200-yard rusher at RB since 2001Todd Gurley pos
Suter overcame a somewhat slow start

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz