The Coach they hire will surely be a guy that will pass Chris Pauls inspection

#1 von MJL456 , 19.06.2019 17:23

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on Thunder GM Sam Presti, The Eastern and Western Conference finals, the firing of Vinny Del Negro in Los Angeles and Mike Krzyzewski returning to Team USA. 1. Sam Presti (Thunder GM): As I watch the first two games of the Memphis-San Antonio series, I keep telling myself that neither team is better than the Thunder if James Harden is still there this season, even if Russell Westbrook is injured for the Playoffs. The Thunder would win the West with Durant and Harden in my opinion. Look at Thursdays announcement of the All NBA Teams, Kevin Durant along with Westbrook and Harden were selected to the Teams. OKC has three of the top 15 players in the league. As a GM, you to hold onto them as LONG as you possibly can and if you need to do a salary dump for luxury tax/cap purposes you do it after you give this thing as much of a chance to win a title. You owe it to your fans. With all due respect to Kevin Martin, he isnt even close to James Harden and we saw it in the Memphis series. Martin is a nice player but not a difference maker. Harden was a restricted free agent at the end of this season. The Thunder should have played it out for this season and maybe even another year/two to give themselves more time to win it. Instead they jump the gun and miss an opportunity. Has the window shut in OKC? No way, but when I look at a guy like Kendrick Perkins I shake my head because he looks like a guy thats aged a bunch in the past 18 months. You dont get many chances in a market like OKC, so you must capitalize. Sometimes folks Over-Think issues, which I think Presti did. 2. Memphis vs. San Antonio: The Grizzlies have to win four of the next five games to get to the NBA Finals, and I think they can do it. Will they? Not likely but it wouldnt shock me. I look at the Grizzlies and the whole key is going to be taking care of the ball and slowing the pace of play down considerably. Memphis needs to get into the power-game mode with points in the paint and rebound differential. The Spurs are one of those team that if you can take away transition and guard the three-point line you give yourself a chance. The Mike Conley-Tony Parker match-up will still prove to be a huge factor. The Grizzlies must keep Parker out of the lane and Conley needs to play at the elite level weve seen from him in the past few months. Its do-able yet not going to be easy. 3. Pacers vs. Heat: Paul George was brilliant late in Game 1 and gave his team chances to win, yet in the defining moment he allowed LeBron James an easy look. I would like to have seen George play sound and make James shoot a contested Jumper. Im sure coach Frank Vogel didnt sleep well last night having his rim protector Roy Hibbert on the bench with him. Was it a mistake? I say yes. You always make a team beat you on the perimeter with a hand in the face. You cant allow an opponent to have a easy shot in the heart of your defense at crunch time. I know match-ups were a concern yet the Heat needed to know by Hibberts presence that youre dictating to them the type of shot theyre going to have to take. Indy looks like they can play with the Heat and they believe they can yet a loss like that is the defining moment. Either the Pacers get by it and prove that theyre truly better or that loss will crush them. 4. Vinny Del Negro (Clippers): He sets a franchise record in wins and loses his Job. The NBA is a great business aint it? Youve got to win in the playoffs. This is the best available job (Brooklyn Nets are the second best) in the NBA right now. The Coach they hire will surely be a guy that will pass Chris Pauls inspection. The Clippers must hold on to Paul in free agency. This hire will set the stage for whether Paul sticks around and if they can take that next step as a franchise. This is a defining moment. 5. Mike Krzyzewski (Duke & Team USA): Stick with what works. Back for the 2016 Olympics. If youre USA GM, Jerry Colangelo you do everything in your power to convince him that he needs to give you one more run. Mission accomplished. Coach K has amazing leadership, coaching and most importantly, people skills. He gets it". Players respect him and play hard for him. Only truly talented coaches can lead the best and get the most out of them. He does it beautifully. Colin Kaepernick Jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. San Francisco 49ers Jerseys China . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. http://www.cheap49ersjerseysauthentic.com/ . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Joe Montana Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Patrick Willis Jersey . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round.Canadas Daniel Nestor is set to play in the mixed doubles final on Sunday at Wimbledon, and you can see it streamed live on TSN.ca. The eighth-seeded Nestor and partner Kristina Mladenovic of France will face top seeds Bruno Soares of Brazil and Lisa Raymond of the United States. The match follows the mens final between Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray.dddddddddddd Play on Centre Court begins at 9am et/6am pt. Nestor, 40, will be playing in his seventh Grand Slam mixed doubles final. He has two victories, winning at the Australian Open in both 2007 and 2011. The Toronto native is a eight-time Grand Slam champion in mens doubles and has captured Wimbledon three times. ' ' '

MJL456  
MJL456

Billie Weiss/Boston Red Sox/Getty ImagesTurns out Moo
him 23 for 25 career in steal attempts again

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz