dA few changes in the second half failed to ad

#1 von riluowanying123 , 12.06.2018 15:20

MOBILE, Ala. -- Lexi Thompson birdied four of her last five holes for a 7-under 65 and a share of the first-round lead Thursday with Eun-Hee Ji in the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic. The 18-year-old Thompson, second last year behind Stacy Lewis, had eight birdies and a bogey on The Crossings course at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Magnolia Grove complex. "I definitely had it in mind, but its a whole different year and a new day, so I was just trying to go out and make some birdies," Thompson said. "I knew my game was good, so just going to try to keep that going." She hit to inches on the par-4 ninth to set up her closing birdie. "That was a good shot to end on," Thompson said. "I just had a three-quarter pitching wedge and just committed to it. ... I was hitting it pretty close and I drained a few putts. I was just taking one shot at a time, not trying to get ahead of myself because its golf, anything can happen." She won the 2011 Navistar LPGA Classic in Alabama for her lone LPGA Tour title. "Im glad to be back in Alabama," Thompson said. Ji, the 2009 U.S. Womens Open champion, had five birdies in a six-hole stretch on the front nine in her bogey-free round. "I just focus on my game and I just keep positive with my game," Ji said. Jessica Korda was a stroke back at 66, and Nicole Castrale, Mina Harigae, Dewi Claire Schreefel, Thidapa Suwanapura, Hee Young Park, Jennifer Johnson and Chella Choi shot 67. Korda also had a bogey-free round. "I was hitting the ball pretty good," said Korda, the 2012 Womens Australian Open winner. "I made two birdies my first two holes and I was like, OK, this might be a good day." The second-ranked Lewis opened with a 70. "I didnt really have anything go right today," said Lewis, the winner this year in Singapore and Phoenix. "I had one ball hit the sprinkler and go in the trees and one hit the cart path and go in the trees." Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., and Jessica Shepley of Oakville, Ont., are at 1-under 71. The group at 72 includes Charlottetowns Lorie Kane, Torontos Rebecca Lee-Bentham, Stephanie Sherlock of Barrie, Ont., and Sara-Maude Juneau of Fossambault-sur-le-lac, Que. Maude-Aimee Leblanc of Sherbrooke, Que., is another shot back at 73. Alena Sharp of Hamilton finished with a 75. Michelle Wie shot a 74. Adidas NMD R1 STLT PK . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Adidas NMD R1 Primeknit 2018 . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. http://www.zapatillasgazellebaratas.es/adidas-gazelle-rojas.html .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Adidas Gazelle Mujer Baratas . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Adidas NMD R1 Hombre Blancas . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. West Bromwich Albion and Middlesbrough played to a bore draw at Hawthorns, with both Jose Salomon Rondon and Alvaro Negredo very isolated as lone strikers for large portions of the 0-0 game.There was an element of excitement amongst Baggies fans when the team sheets were announced, with the news that Sam Field would be making his full debut. The 18-year-old he didnt look out of place in the 78 minutes of Premier League Football he experienced, however, the game didnt offer anything in terms of a spectacle. It was fairly dull for large portions, with few goalmouth chances and most of the action through a very congested midfield.The home side had the best of the chances in the first half, but nothing that had Brad Guzan too worried, whilst Middlesbrough had too wait until midway through the second half before managing to get a shot on target.ddddddddddddA few changes in the second half failed to add anything much to the game, with Saido Berahino drawing jeers from his own supporters at times. Brendan Galloway looked decent on his West Brom Premier League debut, and Adam Forshaw impressed for Middlesbrough once again.Middlesbrough (1-2-0) certainly would have taken five points from their opening three games before the season started, and a point away at West Brom (1-1-1) is not a bad result, but the Baggies fans will be wanting a lot more from their beloved side as the season develops. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

the match as Sergi Guardiola found a late e
lif. -- The Golden State Warriors have re-signed ce

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz