backs have finalized a $4 million, two-year

#1 von riluowanying123 , 12.06.2018 15:42

PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas -- Baylor dominated Michigan State inside with its size advantage, got out in transition and kept knocking down shots.The result was a second lopsided win against a ranked team in 10 days, along with the No. 20 Bears earning a trip to the Battle 4 Atlantis championship game.Johnathan Motley scored 20 of his 26 points in the first half and the Bears shot 55 percent after halftime to beat the 24th-ranked Spartans 73-58 on Thursday.Jo Lual-Acuil Jr. added 14 points and eight rebounds -- nearly all in the second half -- for the Bears (5-0), who sprinted out of the break with a 12-2 run on the way to shooting 55 percent in the second half. That quickly turned a 33-30 halftime deficit into a double-digit lead against the cold-shooting Spartans (3-3).We were able to get stops and we were able to get some transition buckets, Baylor coach Scott Drew said. And when were able get in transition with some easy ones, that loosens things up.The Bears did a lot of things well. They controlled the boards. They had 24 assists on 30 baskets. They scored 19 points off turnovers.The Spartans just werent able to mount much of a pushback. They went 7 minutes between baskets spanning halftime as Baylor made its push, while the Spartans thin front line was no match for the 7-foot Lual-Acuil and 6-10 Motley.We were bigger than them in the paint and we think were tougher, Motley said, so we just used that to our advantage.Freshman Miles Bridges scored 15 points for the Spartans, who shot 39 percent after halftime -- including 1 for 10 on 3-pointers -- in a demanding opening month of the schedule that has them crisscrossing the country.We were moving the ball and really playing well I thought through the first half, and we quit doing that, Michigan State coach Tom Izzo said. I just think we looked awfully tired. I can accept that thats my fault, not theirs.BIG PICTUREBaylor: In their first two games in the Bahamas, the Bears have notched a tough win against VCU and now a rout against the Spartans in the span of 24 hours -- about as good of a start as Drew couldve hoped to see.Michigan State: The concerns about the Spartans injury-depleted front line showed up in a big way in this one. Motley went just about anywhere he wanted in the first half, while Lual-Acuil led Baylors effort on the boards. Izzo said Wednesday there would be some growing pains while this group sorted things out -- and this performance illustrated it perfectly.POLL IMPLICATIONSThe Bears vaulted into this weeks AP Top 25 after beating then-No. 4 Oregon last week and could be ready to climb after beating VCU and Michigan State, depending on their finish Friday. As for the Spartans, theyve slid from their No. 12 preseason perch and could be set to fall all the way out despite -- or maybe because of -- that schedule.IZZOS APOLOGYMichigan State has already lost to Arizona in Hawaii and Kentucky in New York. The Spartans travel to Duke next week in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.Izzo said he did a terrible job putting together a schedule that has left little time to practice and try to develop his team.I actually apologized to my team, he said. And yet, Ive always played a tough schedule. ... You know what? You can take it as an excuse, you can take it as the truth, I dont give a damn. Im telling you what I did. This aint on them. Its on me.UPFRONT SIZEWith Michigan State down two big men because of injuries, Lual-Acuil, Ishmail Wainright (eight rebounds) and Motley helped the Bears control the inside. Baylor outrebounded Michigan State 36-29 and held it to three offensive boards while scoring 44 points in the paint.UP NEXTBaylor: The Bears will play No. 10 Louisville, which beat Wichita State later Thursday, in Fridays championship game.Michigan State: The Spartans will play Wichita State in Fridays third-place game.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 Jon Gray Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Discount Rockies Jerseys .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. http://www.cheaprockiesjerseyschina.com/ . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Rockies Jerseys From China . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. Charlie Blackmon Jersey . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. OXON HILL, Md. -- Catcher Jeff Mathis and the Arizona Diamondbacks have finalized a $4 million, two-year contract.The 33-year-old, a 12-year major league veteran, played the last four seasons as the No. 2 catcher for the Miami Marlins. He hit .238 in 41 games this year with two home runs and 15 RBI. Mathis could back up or platoon with Chris Herrmann.Were getting a plus defender, game-caller and teammate, new general manager Mike Hazen said in a statement Monday.dddddddddddd. His veteran leadership on and off the field will be very valuable to the development of the young core of our club.Arizona also said Tuesday it hired former pitcher Dan Haren as pitching strategist, tasked to work with the front office, coaching staff, and analytics department. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

s on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championsh
ddd. The Cardinals shot 33.3 percent in the second half -- 15

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz