lar competition Saturday.STAR WATCHAfter scoring

#1 von riluowanying123 , 12.06.2018 15:48

Mississippi States lopsided loss to Auburn last weekend was an eye-opener for all the wrong reasons.The Bulldogs couldnt move the ball on offense, couldnt stop Auburns power running game and also struggled on special teams.By halftime, Mississippi State had fallen into a 35-0 hole and finished with a 38-14 loss in front of half-empty Davis-Wade Stadium that was certainly one of the lowest points of coach Dan Mullens eight-year tenure at the school.But Mullen isnt in the mood to feel sorry for himself or his team. Mississippi State (2-3) has a short week to prepare for a road game against BYU (3-3) on Friday night.We have faced all kinds of highs and lows in the eight years that I have been here, Mullen said. Ill be honest with you, when you deal with a high, you get back to work. When you deal with a low, you get back to work.And theres plenty of work to be done -- starting with Fridays game against the Cougars -- if Mississippi State wants to make a bowl game for a seventh straight season. BYU is coming off an impressive 31-14 win over Michigan State.Mississippi State needs better play from plenty of people, starting with quarterback Nick Fitzgerald. The sophomore was 17 of 34 passing 181 yards, two touchdowns and an interception against Auburn. He also ran for a team-high 61 yards.But most of his good moments came in the second half when Auburn was already in control of the game.I think more than anything its just execution, Fitzgerald said. We had a good game plan going in but we didnt quite execute what we need to do.Fitzgerald could use some help, too. One promising play was when freshman Keith Mixon snagged a Fitzgerald pass close to the sideline, showed some nifty footwork to stay inbounds, and then ran 37 yards for a touchdown.Mullen said hes seeing a lot of good things on the field, but the Bulldogs are struggling to get 100 percent execution on a given play.If 11 guys do their job every play you have the opportunity to be successful, Mullen said. If 10 guys do their job the right way and one messes up or goes the wrong way, or doesnt use good technique or one of those things, your chance for success drops dramatically.The recent losses have been a jarring setback for a Mississippi State program that has improved dramatically in recent years. Just two years ago, the Bulldogs were the No. 1 team in the country for five straight weeks and a real threat to win the Southeastern Conferences Western Division.That doesnt appear to be the case these days.But Mullen insists his program hasnt lost momentum and has a great future ahead of it. Hes also not ready to give up on the current season.We have had some great years since I have been here, and we will have a lot more great years while Im here, Mullen said. And this year may end up being one of those years. You never know how its going to play out.---Follow David Brandt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/davidbrandtAP .---AP College Football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org . Manny Machado Jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Womens Orioles Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.oriolesjerseyscheap.com/?tag=andrew-cashner-jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Discount Orioles Jerseys Online . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Jim Palmer Jersey . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. CHAMPAIGN, Ill. -- Jalen Coleman-Lands and Maverick Morgan scored 18 points apiece to lead six players in double figures and Illinois beat Division II McKendree 112-65 on Tuesday night.The game was a strong response from Coleman-Lands, who struggled in the first two games of the season.It feels good (to get my shot going), especially with the last two games, Coleman-Lands said. My teammates just do a good job of trusting me. Its just about repetition and getting ready for the next game.Michael Finke had 17 points, on 8-of-10 shooting, and eight rebounds and Tracy Abrams was 5-of-5 from the field with four 3-pointers and finished with 14 points and six assists. Aaron Jordan scored 11, including three 3s, and Mike Thorne Jr. had 10 points and 10 rebounds.Illinois (3-0) opened the game with a 7-0 run, including five points by Finke, and never trailed.Coleman-Lands hit 3-pointers on three-consecutive possessions to make it 21-10 with 12:28 left in the first half and the Illini led by double figures the rest of the way.The Illinois bench outscored McKendrees reserves 59-23 and shot 56 percent from the field, including 16 of 28 (57 percent) from 3-point range.Illinois head coach John Groce was proud of his teams performance given his teams sloppy play in the first two games.They responded today, Groce said. We have a long way to go, but they played hard today for a lot longer and I liked the attitudes and vibes on our team. That was a good step in the right direction.Nate Michael, son of former Illinois basketball player Tom Michael, led the McKendree (1-0) with 255 points.dddddddddddd The game served as an exhibition for Bearcats.Tuesday was a moment that Michael said hell never forget.It was a dream come true, Michael said. Growing up just down the road here, having season tickets when my dad worked here . I just wish we played a little bit better here. We definitely enjoyed ourselves, and this will help us in the future.BIG PICTUREIllinois: The Illini played the way they should against a Division-II team. Illinois will play two more relatively easy games before facing No. 19 West Virginia in the NIT Season Tip-Off on Nov. 24.McKendree: The Bearcats had a good idea of how the game was going to go before the ball was even tipped. Theyll return to regular competition Saturday.STAR WATCHAfter scoring a career-high 40 points against Northern Kentucky on Sunday, Malcolm Hill was limited to three points.FRESHMAN STANDOUTTeJon Lucas got some early playing time after starter Tracy Abrams got into foul trouble. The freshman guard took advantage of the opportunity, finishing with nine points and six assists.HIGHLIGHT REELColeman-Lands took a break from draining shots in the second half when he assisted Maverick Morgan on a behind-the-head pass.UP NEXTIllinois hosts Detroit on Friday night as part of the NIT Season Tip-Off tournament.McKendree returns to regular-season games Saturday when the Bearcats host Crowleys Ridge on Saturday night.---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

ing me, its going to be a problem, Newgarde
s on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championsh

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz