, I’ve noticed the general mood among my fellow Viking fans has

#1 von panxing18 , 07.08.2019 04:54

Merry Tuesday Armon Watts Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , everyone!Wowimproved a great deal in the past couple of weeks. It’s been nice to see, although it surprises me how easily some lose faith. Oh well, the team will keep building on what they’ve been doing the past two games, and this year will be a blast. This could be the season when I order that pound of Kopi Luwak, and I’ll be happy to do so.Plus, we have an undrafted player who is probably the best in the league at his position. Anyone remember that ever happening? Me too! You’re correct, it was John Randle, I loved watching that dude play, and Thielen has been a treat to watch as he’s developed into the best wide receiver in the NFL. Ted has a piece on that in the links below Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , and I agree with him 100%.Around the DN since our last open thread:Wludford thinks that Brian O’Neill should start at right tackle.Ted dropped by and delivered the latest Stock Market Report: Cardinals.Eric highlights five game changing plays from Sunday’s game.Ted points out that Adam Thielen is the best wide receiver in the NFL. I agree completely.Ted delivered the news that we feared would come, as it was confirmed that Mike Hughes has a tornACL.Lucas Ailport has three takeaways from the Vikings-Cardinals game.Breaking T has some t-shirts highlighting the Dead Arm Dance, in case anyone was wanting to upgrade their wardrobe.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the NFL:Courtney Cronin at ESPN sees the Vikings defense starting to come together after a pretty rough start to the season.Fox Sports looks at Adam Thielen and the record-setting pace he has this season.At Vikings.ocm, catch Zimmer’s Monday presser, Weatherly doesn’t expect Kirk Cousins to give up football to pursue a dancing career, and there’s lots more to sift through in the media vault.The Packers just barely squeaked out a win last night, per NFL.com. The Packers’ fierce defense held the ever-powerful C.J. Betheard-led 49ers offense to only 30 points, and thanks to a 4th quarter gift from Betheard, were able to get theball back and score the final points to pull out the 33-30 win. Le’Veon Bell is back! Back at home, that is Armon Watts Jersey nfl draft , or somewhere, but he is not with the Steelers, and they don’t expect him to show up this week, either, per NFL.com.We come to today’s media selection:Here’s a pretty neat film room video on Adam Thielen and how he became the top WR he is.Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie Replica Armon Watts Jersey , please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the pickled northern. Through 9 weeks of the season, Dalvin Cook has undoubtedly been considered an enormous fail for fantasy owners across the globe. He was a shoe-in first round pick, and his lack of availability, and production when he has played, has set many fantasy owners back and forced them to turn to the waiver wire for solutions.In Sunday’s victory over Detroit, one play changed the entire outlook on him for the rest of the season.Dalvin Cook’s 70 yard run set the NFL world on fire. Suddenly Stitched Armon Watts Jersey , Cook is atop everyone’s lists of players to pick up, players on the rise, etc. He reached a speed exceeding 22 MPH, the fastest ball carrier in the NFL on any play in 2018. He also looked capable catching the football, though fantasy owners and Vikings fans would’ve liked to have seen him do a little bit more after the catch. What’s really interesting is that Cook and Mike Zimmer stated after the game that Cook didn’t even reach his top gear on that run.So what does this mean? Is Cook once again a weekly must-start for fantasy owners? Is he a viable play in daily-fantasy? Not so fast.It’s not just the fact that Latavius Murray is on the roster. It’s the fact that Latavius Murray looks like a more potent ball-carrier than perhaps at any point in his career. A good football team doesn’t just drastically reduce touches for a skill player who’s moving well with the ball. Without a doubt, the Vikings also know they have to ease Cook back into the mix, even coming off a bye.Fantasy writers talk all the time about certain running backs being touchdown dependent. That might be the case for Murray going forward. For Cook, his value will depend on two things: how many catches he gets, and how many big plays he generates. He can’t be expected to have a 70+ yard run/reception each outing, but it’s not unreasonable for him to have multiple plays netting more than 20 yards. Both running backs also have two wild cards that will play a major factor here. First Armon Watts Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , how much respect will Kyle Rudolph get as a pass-catcher? His ability to make linebackers think twice about playing the run vs. covering him will dictate how much downhill action comes from opposing linebackers. He needs to be a stronger weapon in Minnesota’s offense. Second, will the offensive line continue to progress? It’s clear that Pat Elflein’s return brought significant improvement to the offensive line across the board, most notably rushing. Brian O’neill has also been outstanding in his rookie season. Tom Compton also needs to be a little stronger when Minnesota runs the ball, though he is a far better pass protector than what Danny Isidora has shown here. My advice to fantasy owners: play Cook and Murray with caution. It’s not that they aren’t talented players, and it’s certainly not that they’re in a bad offense, they’re actually in a really good one. At this point however, there is zero reason to believe this won’t be a committee backfield. The organization will want the healthiest and freshest version of Dalvin in the playoffs, and Murray’s strong season can allow that to happen.

panxing18  
panxing18

Darius Leonard and Quenton Nelson made a quick
Tonight’s Phinsider Question Of The Day is one that I

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz