added with a laugh. “It was bad. It was real bad.”But he said that it recovered quickly then. This time, it hasn’t.“I came back

#1 von elaine95 , 16.08.2019 09:02

Texans head coach Bill O’Brien oversaw the first practice of training camp on Thursday and the session unfolded without Jadeveon Clowney on the field.Clowney didn’t sign a long-term deal with the club this offseason and has not signed his franchise tag http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-dawson-knox-jersey , so the expectation is that he won’t be reporting to camp anytime soon. O’Brien said on Thursday that he hopes that expectation does not turn out to be reality.“I can tell you unequivocally that we want Jadeveon Clowney here,” Texans coach Bill O’Brien said, via Aaron Wilson of the . “He’s part of this team. We want him here. There’s always a difference when we talk about money and relative to and wanting him on the team. That’s something that the agent and our team are working on. Relative to the player and the history that him and I have together, we would love to have him here. He’s a really talented football player that has made a lot of good plays for us in the past. The sooner the better. We would love to have him.”Clowney’s agent and the team can’t work out a multi-year deal after the July 15 deadine to get one done, but they could work out a one-year deal that pays him more than the value of the tag. There’s a dispute about the value of that tag right now and the lack of a General Manager in Houston could be an impediment to any such talks.O’Brien downplayed that on Thursday by saying they have a “really strong structure in place” to handle what had been on Brian Gaine’s plate before his firing, but none of that may be enough for them to get Clowney back in the locker room this summer. With Rams running back Todd Gurley recovering from inflammation in his left knee, inflammation that could cause him to miss a second straight game http://www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dexter-lawrence-jersey , he admitted to reporters on Thursday that he previously dealt with similar knee issues after the first game of the regular season.“Felt like sh-t,” Gurley told reporters about the condition of the knee, which sustained a torn ACL more than four years ago, after the Raiders game.“It was bad. I was contemplating on giving the Rams back their money and everything,” he added with a laugh. “It was bad. It was real bad.”But he said that it recovered quickly then. This time, it hasn’t.“I came back in on Wednesday [after the] Oakland game and was like, ‘Oh http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.com/zach-allen-jersey , I’m back, right?'” Gurley said. “But, unlike this one, it was more like I got better on Wednesday, but then it was just like slowly like progressing. It was different, but the pain was like kind of the same type.”Gurley said that the most recent injury didn’t happen in a precise moment.“It wasn’t like a specific play, like play three or something like that where I felt like a pop Cullen Gillaspia Jersey ,” Gurley said. “It was just, [I] came back on the sidelines and just you can tell when something doesn’t feel right, you know your body. . . . Obviously, kind of went back in the game and played. Did what I could do and then just kind of dealt with the consequences the next day.”Those consequences have lingered, to the point where he missed the Week 16 game against the Cardinals and could miss the Week 17 game against the 49ers. And it’s a condition that will hover over the team’s postseason games, however many they have.They likely won’t have many if Gurley isn’t able to play at his normal level and capacity.

elaine95  
elaine95

The Seattle Seahawks agreed to trade their fran
ary for sneaker fans to expect the launch of every

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz