Dre’Mont Jones could be a versatile piece for Ron

#1 von panxing18 , 20.08.2019 03:40

Rivera’s rumored ‘hybrid’ defense in 2019."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomCarolina Panthers Film RoomPanthers 2019 NFL DraftFilm room scouting report on Ohio State defensive tackle Dre’Mont JonesNew Donte Jackson Jersey On Sale ,32commentsDre’Mont Jones could be a versatile piece for Ron Rivera’s rumored ‘hybrid’ defense in 2019.ESTShareTweetShareShareFilm room scouting report on Ohio State defensive tackle Dre’Mont JonesMatthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsOhio State defensive tackle Dre’Mont Jones was a four-star recruit from St. Ignatius High in Cleveland, Ohio. Jones capped off his final season in Columbus with 43 tackles, 13 tackles-for-loss, 8.5 sacks Donte Jackson Jersey Sale , and one forced fumble. He was named first-team All-American by College Football News and the Big 10 coaches named him to their first team. Film reviewJones began his career in Columbus as a defensive end. With the influx of elite edge rushers such as Nick Bosa and Chase Young, Jones was moved inside during his final season. This is where Jones really shined. His blend of quickness, strong hands, and pass rush moves allowed him to become a havoc. In each of these clips Replica Donte Jackson Jersey , Jones demonstrated a unique way of winning. Jones has a strong first step, but he rarely loses his balance when he makes his way to the quarterback. He is tough to contain because he can cross the face of guards with his pass rush moves, but his quickness is also impressive. On the whole, a defensive lineman who can collapse the pocket and affect the quarterback is valuable. The question marks with Jones will arise from his run defense.He has a tweener size Stitched Donte Jackson Jersey , but he doesn’t have a strong lower body to anchor against the run. He gets moved too easily. It could be from a lack of experience, but when Jones’ pad level rises he immediately gets pushed back. These traits shouldn’t be a make or break on his potential, but they are concerns.With that said, Jones was able to leverage his quickness to his advantage in the run game too. He has the lateral quickness and fluid movements to fill gaps. The second clip shows that he can work laterally on an outside zone run while keeping his eyes up to make the stop. Fit with CarolinaThe prospects of Carolina transitioning into a multiple scheme with even and odd fronts makes Jones an appealing prospect. He could play as a defensive tackle in even (4-3) fronts on passing downs or as a 1-gap defender in odd (3-4) fronts. Kawaan Short is likely to return Baby Donte Jackson Jersey , but Carolina can’t rely on Vernon Butler to be a starter. The earliest I would consider drafting Jones would be on Day 2. I’m interested to see how he performs at the Combine next week, but Jones would be a competent fit for Ron Rivera’s defense. The Panthers still have a good chance to land a quality player."For anyone disappointed with the Panthers selection of quarterback Will Grier at No. 100 because they didn’t draft a safety, you may get some early satisfaction on Day 3. Here are six safeties with good to above average grades all from big time programs that are still on the board. The Panthers are bound to have a shot at one of them.A pick from this group may not start week one but in time could develop into a starter. I’m not quite as sold on drafting a safety next myself. I would like to see the Panthers add more depth to either of the lines.On the offensive line I like guard Michael Jordan from Ohio State or Dru Samia from Oklahoma. Samia projects as a potential future starter at left guard. His bio seems like a good fit for the Panthers as he plays on the nasty side. On the defensive side don’t snooze on a double dip at edge rusher. This is a deep draft at the position with a lot of guys who can bend around the edge. Here’s four still on the board that appear to be good value in the fourth round:I’m still 100% sure the Panthers will draft a linebacker. Here’s the five best on the board. My favorite is Te’von Coney from Notre Dame. He graded out in the top 15 at his position.My last comment is every year the Panthers pick a player fairly early that I’ve never heard of. We have dodged that bullet so far in this draft but it could be this first pick on day three. If instead they go with one of the top players listed above then we will add to an already nice draft class.

panxing18  
panxing18

It’s only fitting to create the freshest t-shirt after witnessing head coac
Good Morning Gjallahorn Ep 22 (In The Raw) Good m

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz