Josh Rosen would potentially solve a major need, b

#1 von panxing18 , 23.08.2019 08:10

Yes New York Giants Hoodie , a trade for ut based on what has been reported about the possibility, here’s why it’s probably not going to happen."Have questions about the Giants? E-mail them to bigblueview@gmail.com, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag. Thanks!Okay, so if you’re the Giants at this point, you have to ask yourself if you really want Rosen, are you willing to send the No. 2 pick and a conditional No. 3 next year? Or do you say, “There’s a lot of good value in the second round to where I don’t want to spend it on a player who is probably going to sit a year?”Personally I think the Giants go with Door No. 2. If the goal is to compete this year while they build, you don’t want to spend a draft asset on a guy who probably isn’t going to contribute this year. Bruce wrote, “Seems that last year they [Giants] weren’t that enthusiastic about his [Rosen’s] potential vs. the rest of the 2018 QB class.” We don’t know that to be a fact and I think it would be wrong to make that assumption based on how things unfolded last year considering everyone knew how Dave Gettleman felt about Saquon Barkley.What we do know, based on what the Giants did, is that Barkley was graded higher than any of the quarterbacks, which is why he went No. 2 overall. Had Barkley not been there Deandre Baker Jersey , I believe the Giants second option would have been offensive lineman Quinton Nelson or edge rusher Bradley Chubb.Last point. Bruce opined that he believes the Giants might “punt the QB question until next year when they have the cap space and assets to get the QB they really want from a much superior pool of players.”The cap will have very little, if anything, to do with this decision. Remember, rookie deals are currently controlled and are based on where a player is slotted so you’re not talking about a major investment that will eat away at the cap. Worse case is the Giants extend Eli Manning at market value and then swap out one of Alex Tanney or Kyle Lauletta for the new quarterback, whose cap hit shouldn’t be that much higher than Tanney’s or Lauletta’s 2020 figure.I think the whole thing boils down to finding the right fit at quarterback and not forcing things. Gettleman and Shurmur have worked very hard to redefine the culture in the locker room. They want professionals who hate to lose (yes that’s a real thing, by the way). I don’t get the sense they’re big on guys who see themselves as a “brand” using football to promote themselves. They’re probably looking for a guy willing to make the Quest Diagnostics Training Center his second home like Manning has for years, which is why I don’t believe they’re going to rush into any decisions. Last year at this time, as the Giants were becoming exasperated with receiver Odell Beckham Jr. (a photo had emerged of Beckham with — — a cigarette that may have been stuffed with marijuana), speculation and rumors of a potential trade emerged. The issue reached a crescendo at the league meetings in Orlando, only to quickly fall apart once it became clear that the Giants: (1) wanted two first-round picks for Beckham; and (2) weren’t going to get it.A year later, after paying Beckham $21.45 million for one season (12 games), the Giants traded Beckham for a first-round pick, a third-round pick http://www.giantsfanshop.com/Dexter-Lawrence-Jersey , and a guy who had been a first-round pick. In defending the move on Monday, Giants G.M. Dave Gettleman tried to characterize the haul as two first-round picks and a third-round pick.“My barometer or litmus test was the franchise tag,” Gettleman said. “So, just for the sake of discussion, or explanation, if we had not signed Odell back in August, and we had played the season out and we had put the franchise tag on him — if another team had signed him, and we didn’t match it, we would’ve gotten two first-round picks. So, that was my litmus test. Oh, and by the way, as a point of reference, it has only happened once in league history Daniel Jones Jersey , that was in ’98 with Carolina signing [defensive tackle] Sean Gilbert off the franchise tag. .” (Emphasis added.)But they didn’t get two first-round picks. They got a first-round pick and a guy who had been selected with a first-round pick, which is a very different thing. A guy who had been drafted with a first-round pick is a lottery ticket that has had its encounter with the jagged edge of a quarter, its previously hidden value exposed. The possibilities of an unused first-round pick end in Canton; a used first-round pick has a ceiling that already has become obvious, in this case based on two years of NFL film.While safety Jabrill Peppers could end up being a great player, if he already were a great player he wouldn’t have been so easily added to the deal. Look at this this way: Would any team have given the Browns a first-round pick for Peppers? If the answer is no (or hell no), then Peppers’ status as a former first-round pick doesn’t make him the equivalent of an unused first-round pick.But it’s no surprise that Gettleman has opted to frame the issue this way, because it makes a deal that many Giants fans regard as a bad one look as good (or as not bad) as it can possibly be. But the real question continues to be this: What could the Giants have gotten for Beckham before signing him to a new deal and paying him $21.45 million for 12 games?If the answer amounted to peanuts in comparison to what the Giants got last Tuesday for Beckham, Gettleman would have affirmatively disclosed that information last week, or he would have at least generally alluded to the fact that the offers available before the team handed Beckham $21.45 million make the post-contract trade look tremendously better than it would have been before the payment was made.

panxing18  
panxing18

The Philadelphia Eagles threw the ball against the Houst
49ers links from the Internet"Being a part of a foot

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz