When Panthers coach Ron Rivera was first asked Tu

#1 von panxing18 , 26.08.2019 03:21

esday about the team’s decision to release running back C.J. Anderson Youth Torrey Smith Jersey , he mentioned that they wanted to “give an honest look” to reserve Cameron Artis-Payne.This, of course, makes no sense whatsoever.Artis-Payne has been with the Panthers four seasons. He has 99 career rush attempts. The Panthers think they’re a contender this year, and November isn’t the time when contenders experiment with expanded roles for former sixth-rounders who are hanging around the fringes of the roster.Later in the press conference Stitched Torrey Smith Jersey , Rivera acknowledged what seems apparent to anyone with two eyes and a box score, saying “you could feel” Anderson’s frustration with his barely existent role in the Panthers offense.Selling anything else is an insult to our collective intelligence, as Anderson was coming off a 1,000-yard season Youth David Mayo Jersey , and signed with the Panthers thinking he was going to be the physical complement to the finesse game of Christian McCaffrey.Instead, McCaffrey’s playing 96.35 percent of the team’s offensive snaps, and Anderson had just 24 carries in nine games.We’ll see later this afternoon if Anderson clears waivers, and where he ultimately lands. It’s reasonable to think he can help a good team. Of course Stitched David Mayo Jersey , it was reasonable at the time he signed to think that team was the Panthers. What isn’t reasonable is any suggestion other than the Panthers didn’t want to keep a malcontent around. The Panthers’ need for offensive line help in the draft was no secret and that made it no surprise that they traded up for the chance to select Ole Miss tackle Greg Little in the second round last month.Panthers General Manager Marty Hurney said after the draft that the team prefers to have 2017 second-round pick Taylor Moten at right tackle. Daryl Williams will factor into the mix somewhere as long as his knee is sound and has played right tackle, but could slide inside to guard if Moten’s the team’s choice.In any event, the path to a starting job at left tackle could be wide open for Little.“They have high expectations of me and I’ve had high expectations since high school coming out and being a top tackle,” Little said Youth Greg Van Roten Jersey , via the team’s website. “Just work. I’m not looking for any handouts. I’m here to earn it.”If Little proves up to the task, it could be the start of a long run on the left side in Carolina.

panxing18  
panxing18

If you're looking to add some new Nikes to your s
The Baltimore Ravens path to the playoffs is de

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz