Tonight’s "Phinsider Question Of The Day" is who is

#1 von panxing18 , 27.08.2019 05:56

your all time favorite Miami Dolphins player and why? Please let us know in the comment section below. As well as this post being the question..."Tonight’s “Phinsider Question Of The Day” is who is your all time favorite Miami Dolphins player and why? Please let us know in the comment section below. As well as this post being the question of the day post it will also serve as a live thread to discuss Durham Smythe Jersey , like in all the other non game live threads, pretty much whatever you so wish so long as it falls within the parameters of the site’s rules. If you are not sure as to the site rules (or maybe for whatever reason you have never even seen them) there is a full post covering the site rules as well as some other helpful hings under the tab at the top of the page labeled “LIBRARY”. Doing your best to follow the site rules will not only make the site enjoyable for everyone but will also keep you and Bill from getting close and personal with one another. Dolphins coach Adam Gase was testy when fielding questions about quarterback Ryan Tannehill‘s shoulder injury after Sunday’s overtime win and didn’t offer a timetable for Tannehill’s return.Gase was less irritated at a Monday press conference Jerome Baker Jersey , but he didn’t have much more to say about how long Tannehill is going to be out. He said he expects Tannehill to play again this season and that he’ll be the starter when he does return, but the date of that return is very much in the air.“I’m not sure. I really don’t know. I don’t know the answer. It’s day to day. It’s really going to come down to how he feels Mike Gesicki Jersey ,” Gase said.Gase said he believes Tannehill was injured on a strip sack in the Week Five loss to the Bengals and that it was “unusual” to see an injury get worse over the course of a week, but that it was evident in Tannehill’s throws that his shoulder was not right.

panxing18  
panxing18

: Los Angeles Rams expect CB Aqib Talib to
The Vikings have made another move in free agency -

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz