Miami Marlins visit to open a four-game series. ..

#1 von riluowanying123 , 13.06.2018 12:53

Dominic Thiem defeated Gael Monfils in three sets to revive his hopes of qualifying for the last four of the ATP World Tour Finals. Thiem, who lost to Novak Djokovic in his first match, prevailed 6-3 1-6 6-4 in a closely fought encounter at the O2 Arena in which Monfils appeared to struggle with a leg problem during the second and third sets.Thiem will give himself a strong chance of progressing to Saturdays semi-finals if he can beat Milos Raonic in his final round-robin match, but Monfils has now lost both of his ties and needs to overcome Djokovic on Thursday, as well as hope other results go his way, to stay in the tournament. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 16, 2016, 12:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Shot of the matchMonfils laid the platform for breaking Thiem early in the second set with this corker of a forehand on the turn.Thiems reactionIt was a very close match. I had the much better start and then he was playing a good second set, and the third set was very tight. Luckily he helped me a little bit in the last game of the match. Maybe I was a little bit lucky I won today. Gael Monfils forehand winner on the turn was the shot of the match Expert analysisMark Petchey: He [Thiem] won it with his head rather than his feet and his groundstrokes. He managed to hang in there and ride out the wave of great tennis from Gael. Lets not forget a couple of wonderful forehands from Monfils to give himself a chance. He weathered the storm really well out there.Peter Fleming: It was a shame because Monfils wasnt able to give his best. You could tell he was in a lot of pain out there and there were a number of times when he slid into a shot but chose not to and chose to keep running to take the stress off of that part of his body. Thiem admitted he had been fortunate to win The matchBoth players made solid starts, but Thiem gained the upper hand when he broke in the fifth and ninth games to clinch the opening set.Monfils had started to move gingerly by this point, but he compensated by launching booming forehands and the tactic paid dividends when he broke twice to take a 4-0 lead. Monfils was hampered by a leg injury Although Thiem gave himself hope by breaking back, Monfils was in rampant form and broke for a third time to take the second set 6-1.Despite Monfils continuing to hobble around the court and being seen stretching his legs out at each change of end, the third set went with serve for the first nine games.However, Monfils then lost his composure when serving to say in the match and three double faults handed Thiem victory. Monfils v Thiem: Match Stats Monfils Thiem Aces 8 4 Double faults 5 1 1st serve points won 81% 72% 2nd serve points won 46% 50% Break points won 3/3 3/8 Total points won 74/148 74/148 Watch every day of the ATP World Tour Finals, from November 13-20, live on Sky Sports. Full schedule here. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Also See: We will get the dream final Murray: No 1 hasnt changed me Murray wins on No 1 debut Shots to watch at the O2 Cheap Jets Jerseys Authentic . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Youth Chris Herndon Jersey . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. http://www.wholesalejetsjerseys.com/ . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. Cheap Jets Jerseys For Sale . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Cheap Jets Jerseys Online . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night.SAN FRANCISCO -- Gregor Blanco has learned to think like a run producer. Normally a leadoff hitter, Blanco has been used in the middle of the order more often. When he comes up with runners on, he has the mindset to drive in runs rather than just trying to get on base. Blanco had a pinch hit, two-run triple in the seventh inning, leading the San Francisco Giants to a 4-2 victory over the San Diego Padres on Wednesday. "When they want me batting sixth or seventh, it means they want me to drive in runs," Blanco said. "So when I came up to hit I told myself I had better drive these people in." With a big part of its offence on the disabled list, the Giants have turned to players like Blanco, a career .383 hitter with runners in scoring position, to pick up the slack. "Were getting good games from a lot of guys," Giants catcher Buster Posey said. Brandon Belt and Marco Scutaro also drove in runs as the Giants won their second straight following a three-game slide. Scutaro and Hunter Pence each had two hits. "Gregor has played well all season," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "He comes through in the clutch, has speed and is a tremendous defender. Hes just getting better and better." Will Venable and Jesus Guzman each hit home runs for the Padres, who have lost two straight after a seven-game winning streak. "Guzzie is a guy who is seeing the ball well and hes got the strength to hit it out of the park," Padres manager Bud Black said. Madison Bumgarner (7-4) won his third straight start after allowing two runs and three hits over seven innings. He walked four and struck out eight. Padres starter Eric Stults gave up two runs and seven hits over 6 1-3 innings. He walked two and struck out three. "Stults pitched great," Black said. "It was a well-pitched game by both guys. They have a good pitching staff and we feel ours is rounding into form." Luke Gregerson (4-3) did not retire a batter, giving up two runs and four hits. He took over for Stults after Tony Abreu singled with one out in the seventh. Pinch-hitter Hector Sanchez also singled ahead of Blancos triple, which one-hopped the fence in right-centre field. "I wanted to be aggressive," Blanco said. "I was looking for location and wanted to put a good swing on it." Scutaro followed with an RBI single and Posey singled before Tyson Ross came on to strike out Pence and Joaquin Arias. He also struck out the side in the eighth. Jake Dunning pitched the eighth and Serrgio Romo worked the ninth for his 18th save in 21 chances.dddddddddddd The benches cleared briefly in the second inning when Guzman took a few steps toward the mound after a pitch from Bumgarner sailed behind his back. "I was mad because it was just too obvious to me," Guzman said. "Its OK. I will forget about that moment. I play for my team and I play to win. Well just play and see what happens." Posey said it was nothing more than missed location. "Were trying to get inside on a guy who has hurt us out before," he said. "Thats all there was to it." Venable hit his 10th home run of the season, a solo shot leading off the third to put the Padres ahead. The Giants tied it with a run in the fourth. Belts looping fly ball down the left field line fell just out of the reach of the charging Kyle Blanks, allowing Pence to score from third. Guzman led off the seventh with his third home run of the season and second in two games. Hes a .304 career hitter against left-handers and .429 (12 for 28) against Bumgarner. Guzman, who made his major league debut with the Giants against the Padres, has hit four home runs in San Francisco, second only to eight in San Diego. He has no more than one in any other ballpark. NOTES: The Padres put INF Everth Cabrera on the DL with a left hamstring injury and recalled OF Jaff Decker from Triple-A Tucson. ... San Diego OF Carlos Quentin was not in the starting lineup for the fifth straight game. ... Guzman hit home runs in consecutive games for the first time in his career. ... Stults has pitched into the seventh inning in each of his last seven starts after doing so three times in his first eight. ... RHP Jason Marquis (9-2, 3.63) goes for the Padres when they open a four-game series at home against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Thursday. Marquis is working on an eight-game winning streak that dates to April 28. ... RHP Chad Gaudin (2-1, 2.83) makes his fourth start of the season for the Giants Thursday, when the Miami Marlins visit to open a four-game series. ... Giants INF Brandon Crawford will likely miss two games as a result of swelling in two fingers on his right hand. ... OF Angel Pagan is scheduled to start a rehab assignment with San Jose on Thursday. Giants manager Bruce Bochy said Pagan could return as soon as this weekend. ... San Francisco INF Pablo Sandoval will join San Jose on a rehab assignment on Saturday and could join the Giants in Los Angeles on Monday night. ... The Giants, with 41,866 in attendance, recorded their 200th consecutive sellout. Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

riluowanying123  
riluowanying123

. You cant really tell anybody what you feel -- Im so pro
fourth innings in the Tests, the batsmen were a

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz