Cornerback Chris Harris Jr. broke his lower right leg

#1 von zhangzk , 30.08.2019 04:03

Broncos‘ 24-10 win over the Bengals on Sunday.It’s unclear how long he’ll be sidelined with a cracked bone in his lower leg. He’ll have more tests in Denver on Monday.Harris said it’s possible he could be back by the end of December.“If we make the playoffs Hakeem Butler Jersey , I know I’ll be ready for that,” Harris said.He said no surgery is anticipated at the moment.“It really wasn’t that painful,” Harris said. “I didn’t have the same power. I just knew I had to get checked out. When I got checked out, something was there.”Defensive end Derek Wolfe suffered a rib injury in the second quarter.Standout Bengals receiver A.J. Green returned after missing three games with an injured toe on his right foot, hoping to give the Bengals’ offense a lift, but he lasted only one quarter.Green reinjured the foot while running a route and came off the field for perhaps the last time this season, slamming his helmet on the ground before leaving on a cart.“He was obviously battling just to play,” Bengals receiver Alex Erickson said. “I’m sure it’s devastating to him and to the team.”Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict suffered a concussion in the second half.Panthers tight end Greg Olsen limped off after reinjuring his right foot in the second quarter against Tampa Bay.“I ruptured my plantar fascia. The plantar fascia on the bottom of my foot popped. It’s just something we’ve dealt with since I’ve come back,” said Olsen, who limped off the field early in the second quarter.“Since I’ve come back, I’ve dealt with a variety of pain and whatever in my foot. … Today that plantar just finally had enough,” Olsen added. “It kind of just ruptured on me. … That first play of the second quarter Chris Lindstrom Jersey , I just came out of my stance and I just knew right away what happened. It popped pretty good on me.”It’s Olsen’s third injury to the same foot. He missed nine games last season with a broken foot and had surgery but returned to play.Then he broke it again this year, did not have surgery and came back quickly. Now, it appears his season is over.“It’s just been obviously a very frustrating two seasons now,” Olsen said.Buccaneers safety Justin Evans (toe) left in second quarter and did not return and safety Isaiah Johnson was evaluated during the second half for a concussion and did not return.Cardinals left guard Mike Iupati was carted off the field in the third quarter with a knee injury against Green Bay.Packers right guard Byron Bell and right tackle Bryan Bulaga each left in the second quarter with knee injuries.Cleveland cornerback Denzel Ward left in the first half against Houston with a concussion. Browns defensive lineman Larry Ogunjobi injured his biceps in the second quarter and didn’t return.Texans cornerback Johnathan Joseph didn’t return after injuring his neck in the second quarter. Linebacker Brennan Scarlett injured his leg and didn’t return. And offensive tackle Kendall Lamm left in the second half with a concussion.Rams running back Malcolm Brown left the game at Detroit with a shoulder injury. Lions linebacker Devon Kennard went out with a hip injury.Ravens offensive lineman Alex Lewis left the win at Atlanta with a shoulder injury. Falcons tight end Logan Paulsen went out in the second quarter with a knee injury.Colts center Evan Boehm (neck) left in the fourth quarter, forcing third-team center Josh Andrews into the game. The Colts were already without starter Ryan Kelly. Safety Mike Mitchell (calf) and linebacker Skai Moore (knee) also left their loss to the Jaguars.Bills center Russell Bodine left in the first quarter with a left leg injury and did not return against Miami. And Dolphins reserve cornerback Cornell Armstrong departed with a knee injury.Vikings cornerback Trae Waynes was evaluated for a concussion in the second quarter and ruled out for the rest of the game at New England. Patriots safety Patrick Chung was helped off the field in the fourth quarter.Seattle may have suffered a significant loss when guard D.J. Fluker had to be helped to the sideline early in the fourth quarter against the 49ers with a hamstring injury.Fluker has been a key part of Seattle’s run-game resurgence and appeared very angry on the field about the injury. He did not return and left the field on a cart. NEW YORK (AP) — In a story Jan. 30 about Super Bowl ads, The Associated Press erroneously named one of the astronaut twins. The two are Mark and Scott Kelly, not Mark and Steve.A corrected version of the story is below:Super Bowl ads offer simple escapism with star powerStar power from Sarah Michelle Gellar to Steve Carrell abounds in this year’s Super Bowl ads.By MAE ANDERSONAP Technology WriterNEW YORK (AP) — Sarah Michelle Gellar makes a horror movie parody for Olay. Jeff Bridges and Sarah Jessica Parker tout Stella Artois. Steve Carrell hawks Pepsi.Star power abounds in this year’s Super Bowl ads.Advertisers are hoping to provide some welcome distraction and entertainment as economic fears persist and the nation’s political climate remains sharply divided. As much as this year’s Super Bowl will be a battle on the field between the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams, it will be a battle between advertisers over who gets the buzz — and who gets forgotten.Celebrities are a relatively safe bet to garner good will from Super Bowl viewers who aren’t looking to be lectured at. There has been a retreat from more overtly political ads that were seen during the 2017 Super Bowl from such companies as 84 Lumber and Airbnb.“The big theme is a return to light-hearted humor,” University of Virginia professor Kim Whitler said. “There’s an acknowledgement the Super Bowl is about entertainment.”The Super Bowl remains advertising’s biggest mass-market showcase – and one of the last remaining ones in an age of personalized ads targeted to individual interests based on data collected by Facebook, Google and other tech mammoths. Digital ads are expected to make up nearly 60 percent of ad spending by 2020, according to eMarketer, up from about 50 percent in 2018.Yet a 30-second Super Bowl ad can cost more than $5 million. More than 100 million people in the U.S. are expected to tune in to Sunday’s game on CBS. SimpliSafe’s creative director http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/kaleb-mcgary-jersey , Wade Devers, said the home-security company is advertising during the Super Bowl for the first time because the game has “a unique audience” primed to be interested in watching the ads.Advertisers are doing what they can to stand out — Bridges, for instance, revives his “The Dude” character from “The Big Lebowski” — while shying away from controversy.“It’s such a big investment. Advertisers really want to generate as much return as they can,” Northwestern University marketing professor Tim Calkins said. “I think we’ll see a lot of humor and product-focused advertising. A lot of advertisers are nervous about taking on big themes.”So don’t expect any mention of the government shutdown or the debate over building a wall at the Mexican border, for example.But safe can also mean dull.“It will be a lackluster year,” said Kelly O’Keefe, a professor at Virginia Commonwealth’s Brandcenter. “I hope to see a few standouts, but the ads could be more mediocre than they have in a few years.”TRIED AND TRUEA few old favorites are returning. Anheuser-Busch is trotting out its famed Clydesdales. They pull a dalmatian dog through a field populated with windmills to the tune of Bob Dylan’s “Blowin’ in the Wind” to promote the idea that Budweiser is brewed with energy from wind power.As for celebrities, always a staple in Super Bowl ads, Jason Bateman appears as an affable elevator operator to showcase Hyundai’s Shopper Assurance program. M&M’s enlisted actress Christina Applegate, and Avocados From Mexico’s ad will feature Broadway star Kristin Chenoweth. Colgate Total’s ad features Luke Wilson as a close talker.STRONG WOMENOlay will play off horror movies and the phrase “Killer Skin Kendall Sheffield Jersey ,” with an ad starring Gellar. Toyota is highlighting the perseverance of Antoinette “Toni” Harris, a female football player at a California community college. And Bumble selected Serena Williams to be its spokeswoman in the dating app’s first ever Super Bowl ad.TECH RIBBINGMichelob Ultra has robots beating humans at sports like running and spinning. But then one robot looks longingly in a bar where people are enjoying a post-workout beer. “It’s only worth it, if you can enjoy it,” an on-screen message reads.In an ad for Pringles, a smart speaker laments not being able to taste the snack.Amazon pokes fun at itself as celebrities from Harrison Ford to astronaut twins Mark and Scott Kelly test products that didn’t quite work out, including an electric toothbrush and a dog collar with Amazon’s Alexa digital assistant.MUSIC MANIAThe Super Bowl reportedly had trouble finding artists to sing during the Super Bowl — singer Travis Scott agreed to perform only after the NFL agreed to donate $500,000 to charity. But there has been no hesitation with musicians jumping into Super Bowl ads.First time-Super Bowl advertiser Expensify created a catchy music video with rapper 2 Chainz and actor Adam Scott. The 30-second ad also features the song.Pepsi has long enlisted musicians to help sell its drinks and snacks. For its Doritos brand, Chance the Rapper is teaming up with the Backstreet Boys to promote a new flavor. Michael Bublé will star in an ad for Pepsi’s Bubly sparkling water brand. And an ad for Pepsi itself has Carrell with rapper Lil Jon and pop singer Cardi B.Mercedes-Benz, meanwhile, has Ludacris.SURPRISESAlthough many companies released their ads online early, Villanova marketing professor Charles Taylor says some are holding back “for the potential to make a bigger splash.”

zhangzk  
zhangzk

Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers spent the week telling
Es kann eine außergewöhnliche Kreuzfahrt darstellen

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz