Ozzie Newsome isn’t the Ravens’ General Manager anymore

#1 von panxing18 , 06.09.2019 03:04

. He sat at the back of the room during Eric DeCosta’s press conference Wednesday Matt Skura Jersey 2019 , having turned the reins over to DeCosta.Newsome, though, isn’t going away.He will remain in an advisory role with a still undetermined title.“I think that’s kind of a work in progress,” DeCosta said, via Jonas Shaffer of the . “I refer to him as the lord of all advisers. I don’t know what he’s going to be.”DeCosta compared his relationship with Newsome to that of Michael and Vito Corleone in The Godfather Stitched Sam Koch Jersey , a movie DeCosta said he’s seen more than 250 times.The Ravens are DeCosta’s team now, but he’s not about to do anything without consultation with Newsome.“Who better to help me make decisions and to navigate them than Ozzie Newsome?” DeCosta said. Baltimore gets their blocking tight end from Delaware back on the roster"After a late-night announcement that the Ravens would be holding a press conference to announce a re-signing of one of their free agents this morning, fans expected the likes of C.J. Mosley, Terrell Suggs or even Za’Darius Smith. The announcement, however Youth Sam Koch Jersey , was revealed to be a new three-year deal for tight end Nick Boyle. Boyle has developed into one of the best blocking tight ends in the league and was a vital cog in Baltimore’s deadly rushing attack last season. New offensive coordinator Greg Roman worked with Boyle for several years as the tight end’s coach, so it should come as no surprise that he would want to keep his best blocker. Boyle was reported to have heavy interest on the open market. Re-signing him before free agency begins could be an underrated move by new general manager Eric DeCosta. Boyle, a fifth-round pick in 2015, has 75 catches for 613 receiving yards over his four-year career, with a career-high 213 yards last season. Nick has faced two suspensions in the past for breaking the performance-enhancing drug policy Stitched Brandon Williams Jersey , but that appears to be just that, a matter of the past now. According to ESPN’s NFL Insider Adam Schefter, Boyle is receiving a three-year contract worth $18 million.:When the Ravens selected two tight ends in the 2015 draft, everyone expected second-round pick Maxx Williams to be the better of the two. Williams has been a fine player himself, but Boyle really cemented himself as a key player on offense. To go with his outstanding blocking ability Youth Brandon Williams Jersey , Boyle offers a nice security blanket with strong hands for quarterback Lamar Jackson.It remains to be seen whether or not Baltimore will reach a deal with Mosley, Suggs or Smith before free agency begins on Wednesday, March 13.

panxing18  
panxing18

In this segment we’ve taken a look at the progress and pr
We dive into each draft pick for the 2019 class for the Fa

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz