like a childhood huddle

#1 von ylq , 09.09.2019 08:56

like a childhood huddle in the afternoon sun. In the pile of wheat straw, the little flower dog squatted on the face, feeling hot and itchy. Tourists wearing colorful green swimsuits jumped from the side, played and screamed, and fell on the beach. My mother's long curly hair is soft in the warm sand, some greedy, looking up, splashing on my face, faint, delicate and gentle. I don't think too much, lying on my back Online Cigarettes, so warm, in What did you feel? Yes, it was in the arms of the mother when I was a child. The sea breeze, the waves, and the love of each other, accompanied by a wave of waves, the coconut trees in the row rustled in the breeze, the colorful on the beach The sun umbrella, like the mushroom in the jungle, shrinks over and over again in my eyes, in the songs of childhood, I am the little girl behind me. Surfers are hidden in the exclamation of big and small. Quiet, moving, on the beach, on the sea, the smell of the sun is free to sway freely. Put on the swimsuit, step on the soft white sand, barefoot or lightly or heavily brush the gravel under the feet, retreat Nothing is left untouched, and there is no return to it. People's life, come and go, why not? The seawater recedes on the beach leaving a clear line of texture, washed again and again, moving slightly. I spread my palms, never noticed, those Simple and slender Palm, when branded with mountains and rivers criss-clear lines. The mystery of nature and life is immeasurable, but closely related. Life is veined Marlboro Gold, and the sea is also veined. It��s just that the sea wrote the veins of life on the beach, and the palms fit in the mold of the palm. I sketched the mind on the texture of the sand and the veins of the sea. In the undulating mouth of the sea, I made a wish, bringing the veins of my life to the depths of the sea, a quiet, a stable corner, hanging on the corals, on the mast of the shipwreck, and the fish passed by, I can hear With the sound of the tail and tail, I can know that I have been safe and sound. Standing quietly at the beach, hands clasped together, the waves rushed softly, gently tapping my ankles, like a promise. I am sincere and conscientious. The sea breeze blows hair, boredom and sadness, and there is nowhere to find that I like swimming. The daughter worried about my body and refused to dilute her reasons for solidification. With a swim ring, there is no more point of security Marlboro Cigarettes. The whole person floated on the water, swayed over and rushed over, and the water and the surge could not be controlled at all. It was like the life I had never foreseen, which made my six gods look the same. The salty and bitter taste of the sea has flown into the entrance many times. I tasted it with taste. For months, I felt the pain of my body, the pain of life, and the truth of the sea. In the incoming waves, laughing, venting, madness... Looking up at the flying seagull, will it be like me one day, tired, tired, just sleeping in the warm embrace of the sea, I will I am talking to the moon on a quiet hill. I wonder if the veins of my life have been stranded? Has the seagull given it to the prince of the sea? I have hope, I know, very embarrassing. The family has placed their worries in the daily travel, compact and compact, and I can't let me think about it. But I can't convince myself that I don't have that right! When night falls, the city that is noisy for a day is glazed with the happiness of everyone. And I was left in the depths of the night for five years, life, like the sea, the veins are clearly printed on the beach, waiting for the years, adding one, adding another... Waiting for the moon on the hills When I was sleepy, I looked up and smiled at it.

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Marlboro Red

ylq  
ylq

I bounced from the bed
The Carolina Panthers have been awarded the No.

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz