The Phinsider Fantasy Football League Sign Ups Bumping th

#1 von panxing18 , 18.09.2019 05:55

is back up to the top of the page to give anyone who wants in a chance to sign up. I will randomly select participants on Monday.It’s that time of year. Football is back Miami Dolphins Jerseys 2019 , which means fantasy football is not far behind. This year, we will be holding an ESPN league for The Phinsider’s official fantasy football league. This is a free, 10-team league Andrew Van Ginkel Jersey nfl draft , with the participants randomly selected from any of you who would like to participate. I fill one spot, which means we have nine others to fill. All you have to do to have a chance at joining it let me know that you want in down in the comments. I will collect all of the people who want in and randomly pick the nine people who will join me.The draft is scheduled for September 1 at 8pm ET - though I can change that once we fill the league. It is a PPR league, and I have added an extra Flex player from the standard ESPN league Youth Andrew Van Ginkel Jersey , as well as an extra bench slot.If you are interested, just add it to the comments and I will let you know when I make the selections of who is in this year’s league. Miami Dolphins punter Matt Haack has been named the AFC Special Teams Player of the Week for Week 9. Joining Haack as AFC Players of the Week were Kansas City Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt on offense and Los Angeles Chargers cornerback Desmond King on defense.This is the second Special Teams Player of the Week award for a Dolphins player this season. Wide receiver Jakeem Grant won the award in Week 1. Dolphins wide receiver Albert Wilson won the Offensive Player of the Week award in Week 6.Haack punted nine times in the Dolphins 13-6 win over the New York Jets on Sunday. He pinned the Jets inside the 20-yard line on seven of his kicks, had one returned to the 20 exactly Infant Andrew Van Ginkel Jersey , and one returned to the 24, only to have a holding penalty back the Jets up to their own 14-yard line. New York never had field position beyond the 20 on any punt.His average for the day was 44.7 yards, with three of his kicks between 36 and 38 yards only because the Dolphins were punting from within Jets territory. When he was punting from within Miami’s side of the field Akeem Spence Jersey , he could fully launch the ball and had long kicks of 58 yards and 57 yards.Haack also serves as Miami’s holder on field goals and extra points, performing that duty three times in the game.

panxing18  
panxing18

Week 3 NFL-wide headlines WR Josh Gordon is
NEW ORLEANS — The New Orleans Saints and former Minnesot

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz