The NFL’s 100th season happens this year.

#1 von zhangzk , 30.09.2019 05:21

The league’s 100th anniversary happens next year Trace McSorley Jersey , in September.And the league will be staging in Canton, Ohio a multi-day centennial celebration in September 2020. But the celebration won’t include a regular-season game at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton.Peter King of reported Monday that the rumored possibility of a Canton game played on the 100th anniversary of the league’s launch, September 17, 2020 Kyler Murray Jersey , will not happen.The Hall of Fame, per King, wanted the Bears to “host” a game that night, given their status as one of the two remaining original NFL teams. King notes that the dramatically reduced gate — with space for only 25 http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-byron-murphy-jersey ,000 paying customers — likely was a factor. Throw in the sacrifice of a home game by the Bears along with a short-week trip to Canton for the contest, and it makes sense for the Bears to opt for advancing their 2020 interests in the present over paying excessive homage to 1920.It’s a shame, but the NFL didn’t become the billion-dollar behemoth that it is by making bad business decisions. And it would definitely be a bad business decision to deliberately choose to shrink the paid attendance at an NFL game from more than 60,000 to less than half of that. The Ravens beat the Chargers 22-10 in Los Angeles in Week 16 in a game that had major ramifications for each team’s playoff picture.Baltimore wound up going into the final weekend needing a win to seal the AFC North title while the Chargers had to win and hope the Chiefs lost to get a division title of their own. Both teams won Andy Isabella Jersey , but so did the Chiefs and that means the Chargers will be in Baltimore next Sunday with their season on the line.Tight end Antonio Gates had a key fumble in the Week 16 loss and was one of many Chargers to address the rematch on Sunday afternoon.“Baltimore is a good team,” Gates said, via the team’s website. “A very good football team with a good defense. We get a chance to redeem ourselves. Me personally, I get a chance because I fumbled the ball at the end. That absolutely motivates me. I always go about my business in a professional manner. To me Brian Burns Jersey , it was all about letting the team down more so than it was about me getting over it. And now I have that chance to help this team get a win this time.”Among the wrinkles to this matchup is that the Chargers will be the first team to see Lamar Jackson and the run-heavy offense the Ravens have been running since he hit the lineup for a second time. We’ll see if that helps the Chargers defense, although their efforts on that side of the ball might not matter if the offense keeps turning the ball over.The Chargers have nine turnovers in the last three games and Philip Rivers has been intercepted to end the first possession each week. That will need to change if the Chargers are going to play a redemption song in the Wild Card round.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

On the surface they’re identical.
The Rams announced on Friday that coach Sean

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz