I didn’t get it done, and it sucks.”Goff’s s

#1 von elaine95 , 16.10.2019 08:59

Rams quarterback Jared Goff had a chance to go from being the first overall pick to a Super Bowl winner faster than any other quarterback in league history Drew Lock Jersey , but Sunday night’s performance showed that he might not be as far along the learning curve as it seemed earlier in the season.Among the things that threw Goff and the rest of the Rams offense was the way the Patriots defense disguised what they were doing by switching from one look to another once head coach Sean McVay’s communication to the quarterback was cut off. They also used more zone defense than usual as a way of keeping Goff off his toes.“We wanted to make it tough on him,” safety Devin McCourty said, via Albert Breer of SI.com. “We knew we couldn’t just give him the same looks, because he does a good job with McVay of being able to lead defenses and get to the play they want. So we knew if we switched it up and made it tough, it would give us a chance.”The NFL is a copycat league http://www.broncoscheapauthenticstore.com/dre_mont-jones-jersey-cheap , so it’s a good bet that other teams are going to try to do similar things to Goff and the Rams next season. That makes it clear where Goff needs to go this offseason.“I’d like to play better in a moment like this,” Goff said, via Mike Silver of NFL Media. “And I will be better because of it. I’ll try to learn from it, and process it, and get better moving forward. I understand all that. But it’s pretty tough to think about right now http://www.eaglescheapauthenticstore.com/shareef-miller-jersey-cheap , because we had a great opportunity, and we didn’t capitalize on it. It’s my job to lead us. I didn’t get it done, and it sucks.”Goff’s shown enough promise that it’s fair to expect him to be able to learn from a rough night in Atlanta, but there will likely be a far amount of curiosity about how that process played out come September. When you have two starting quarterbacks you have none. When you have two starting running backs, you have a good problem.The Dolphins have listed Kenyan Drake and Kalen Ballage as their co-starters at tailback in the first unofficial depth chart of camp. Drake is the presumed No. 1 tailback Zach Brown Jersey , but Ballage has gotten plenty of first-team reps in training camp.Elsewhere on the offensive side of the ledger (and beyond the previously-mentioned fact that Ryan Fitzpatrick landed at the top of the quarterback depth chart), recently-signed receiver Allen Hurns appears on the third team, with a total of six receivers listed on the team’s first- and second-string offense.Tight end Dwayne Allen also is a third-stringer. However, with three tight ends listed on the first team (Mike Gesicki, Nick O'Leary Devin Bush Jersey , and Durham Smythe), Allen is basically tight end No. 5.Defensively, first-round tackle Christian Wilkins is listed as a first-teamer, and 2018 first-rounder Minkah Fitzpatrick appears on the second team, behind safety Bobby McCain.

elaine95  
elaine95

Bills.Green Bay: Defensive lineman Kenn
They are both able to be used with their strengths so that they can be the best they can be. Royce is big, and he is physical in

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz